Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is obviously a fairly big campaign seeing as in one day alone she’s posted 2x jammies for her, jammies for the whole gang, homeware, a dress and now bedding. This was why she was panicking last week when she kept getting ads removed by the ‘trolls’. I’m off to follow up with Matalan - they’ve removed her ad on their page so why is she still free to SPAM her stories with ads all day long. It’s nauseating at any time, but in the current climate it’s DISGRACEFUL

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I dont follow her but has she mentioned the food bank at all that she patronised that time?

You know, something along the lines of "these guys are doing such a fab job in these trying time?. They are desperate for donations no matter how small"

Reactions: 8
So F got new bedding too.... how much did they give her to spend! Must of been £200-250 easy! Can’t believe all the AD’s today. People don’t have food. Toiletries, but Mrs Selldrum with shove as many AD’s in our face’s when the world is in a pandemic!! I’ve never disliked someone I’ve never met before like I do her. I can tell you this for free BEGS... your days are numbered 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
True Begs was shown on the “cosy cute normal family AREN'T WE NORMAL LEE” vlog when she slammed her golf club down after missing the ball twice. Like a petulant child stamping her feet, then call over to Safyiah a “oh well done” through gritted teeth when she hit the ball. Grow up.

Reactions: 11
Who actually gives a tit about new clothes, new bedding, new crockery anything new, the world has changed these
C**ts have had their day.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Very long time lurker here but just had to comment tonight. Wish I could say I was shocked at her using the current situation for her own financial gain but no, not Beggy. She strikes again.
I genuinely think shes so detached from the real world that she hasn't given a second thought to posting her crappy hand cream ads.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
True Begs was shown on the “cosy cute normal family AREN'T WE NORMAL LEE” vlog when she slammed her golf club down after missing the ball twice. Like a petulant child stamping her feet, then call over to Safyiah a “oh well done” through gritted teeth when she hit the ball. Grow up.
The same flash of anger towards Poppy when she was fake crying and Poppy wouldn’t kiss her 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
tit me that has got to be a: an AD and b: false advertisement! now we know why she put up a pic looking like she was 80!, bloody hell, she really is like a dodgy car salesman!!!
She makes me think of matilda's dad! "Wormwood, sell me a lemon?!" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im going to contact Matalan tomorrow, taking her photo down off their page is good but it’s disgusting that they are working with her at all, and particularly awful that she’s posting it in the way she is. She’s a disgusting specimen and I honestly pity her. What a pathetic existence she has. She’s got no real friends, no career, a waste of space for a husband and absolutely nothing going on between her ears. She’s just useless.
The lame attempt at being a sales rep for tropic skincare will die a death soon so I’m not bothered about that. She’s got as much personality & charisma as a crappy nappy and she hasn’t got the intellect, imagination or drive to actually make a success of it. To make money in MLM schemes you have to be good with people and we know she’s not got anything to offer in that department has she?
she’s just a blood sucking leech and her card it marked.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Disgusting. Matalan are just as bad.

Companies such as Home Bargains & River Island trying their best for staff in very difficult times, companies offering free food or hotel stays to NHS staff. And then here she is showing off all her freebies she’s been paid to advertise!!!

I’ve had colleagues crying because they are so worried about our vulnerable children being off school for so long. Most people going out of their way to support others in their community.
I agree with the above, I’ve never disliked someone I’ve never met before.

Reactions: 31
I know an area manager for Matalan, they are very close to going under with all this going on.
I love how she has absolutely binned off her amazing Elemis she sweared by. The way she bangs on about these products on the video is embarrassing! Reallly trying to sell it!!
dont get me started on the way she pulls her skin around her face, no help in aging!!

Reactions: 13
God she makes my blood boil especially after being blocked by her this morning for telling a brand she has a disposable income so should pay for the goods not beg.... she was the one that said she spends £700 a week .... her own bloody content on her channel.

I appreciate these influencers, and I use that title very loosely when it comes to Grabecca, need to earn a wage but in light of recent events they need to shut the duck up with the flogging of tat for the time being ..... do they not have savings to fall back on??

Up early tomorrow to source some meat/food for my family of 5 kids who will now all be home for the foreseeable...... not bleeping swanning around Matalan....
If she even posts about Gousto or Hello Fresh helping her I may very well self combust!!
Keep safe you tattling trolling bastards ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know an area manager for Matalan, they are very close to going under with all this going on.
I love how she has absolutely binned off her amazing Elemis she sweared by. The way she bangs on about these products on the video is embarrassing! Reallly trying to sell it!!
dont get me started on the way she pulls her skin around her face, no help in aging!!
That’s a shame but using dimfluencers in the current climate means I can’t support them. Other firms have clearly pulled ads this week, they should have done the same, put out a message in support of the NHS and their own staff, and people may have been supportive. I ordered some kids clothes from the Next sale tonight as their CEO has been humble and said no one buys clothes to stay at home. Instead, flogging a dress to help get over ‘tricky times’ is hideous. This pandemic is showing people and companies in their true colours.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who actually gives a tit about new clothes, new bedding, new crockery anything new, the world has changed these
C**ts have had their day.
I looked on the Matalan page, all the commments on stuff over the last 24hrs, still tagging each other swooning over bedding....sadly I don’t think it will change for a lot of people, greed and selfishness is the only thing they will ever want to know. Ive shopped in Matalan quite a bit over the years, I will never shop there again, firstly for using her!! Secondly For the utter amount of stuff they gift these pointless airheads and especially atm.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
22 mins of her eye bleeping her self and scrubbing her face like she’s scrubbing a bloody dirty pan!
Come see what happens???? Absolutely NOTHING 🤣🤣🤣
Oh my how low can you go I seriously am embarrassed for you, you never learn you lie, get caught
the word that comes to my mind when thinking about the Meldrums is bleep.
I detest the C word but you know it was tailor made for her and her kind

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well that’s my message sent to Matalan. It’s not usually something I would do, but she’s really really 🤬 annoyed be today.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She taking the piss now place mats cutlery plates??? How much money they give her!!!

What have you done Matalan!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.