Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will use this crisis to her own advantage. Omg posting her free stuff from matalan- really insensitive. Disgusted with matalan too.

Reactions: 16
Well this is an all time low. How can you put into words just how scummy it is to try and flog stuff in an underhand way when most people can’t even find bread and fruit and vegetables? There is literally none in my local supermarket, every single day! No matter what time we go it’s all gone, and yet here we have this absolute cuntbag trying to flog stuff. I’m genuinely shocked 😮

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Vloggers children should be classed as vulnerable during this pandemic as they are going to be totally exploited by their parents for content during this time.

Reactions: 22
Bet money has already be exchange that’s why she doesn’t give a tit!!!

All that’s going on in the world!!! Matalan you complete knobs never shopping with you again!! Such a shame because I really liked your stuff!!!!

Reactions: 11
Bet money has already be exchange that’s why she doesn’t give a tit!!!

All that’s going on in the world!!! Matalan you complete knobs never shopping with you again!! Such a shame because I really liked your stuff!!!!
the same I will never shop there again!

Horrified! Should have stuck to being quiet Rebecca!

I'm in isolation and am so gutted I can’t help anyone with childcare. I know how many kids are being put into horrible situations with schools closing and I have tried to do my bit by offering food to anyone who needs it, sharing my little stock of baby wipes & nappies and sharing offers of help on local fb pages.
The Meldrums should have been out locally giving their support and genuinely trying to help people. They’ve had 2 days with no kids and it would’ve been a great learning opportunity for Poppy.

‘tricky’ doesn’t really cover it!!!! It’s a global crisis and she should sign off social media if she can’t have any empathy for anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker here. Is she for real. EXCITING TIMES. What an idiot. If world war 3 were announced would that be EXCITING too. I am old enough to remember Aberdeen during the typhoid epidemic when schools closed and no one was allowed in or out of Aberdeen and she comes on and advertises new dress and home wear. Words just fail me!!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Probably too late, she’s got the gifted stuff and her payment from matalan. Unbelievable. Seriously bad timing. Influencers need to stop with the unnecessary ads. Now is not the time. Do something better with your time Grabecca. Volunteer, donate, help.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I need to stop following her, she brings up rage in me like no other. lol
I wasn't following her you still see all her posts without following , I commented on a YouTube video it was a while back now and she blocked me best thing because she just enrage me I can't bear her smug face never felt this way about any person in my life she really pushes my every button, I can't understand how she is popular I think it's obvious she is a truly greedy, self absorbed, narcissistic spoilt brat and they are her good points! She just bounces back like thrush just when you think it's gone it's back even more irritating than ever, she has reached an all time low even for her with her Ads racketeering is what she is doing taking advantage I can't bear her or any of her type users!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
tit me that has got to be a: an AD and b: false advertisement! now we know why she put up a pic looking like she was 80!, bloody hell, she really is like a dodgy car salesman!!!

Reactions: 12
Love how she used the filter on the before picture that ages her anyway!! What a load of crap haven’t even watched it and will not!! No way in a week you can notice a difference!!!

Utter ball 💩

Best bit is i am sure you need to pay the best part of £200 for the starter kit when you become an “ambassador”

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Will I be watching the latest snoozefest vlog? As the old saying goes, " I'd rather tit in my hands and clap"💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.