Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she’s seriously posting an advert for clothes and household crap from Matalan?!!!!

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Excited. Ads. She is on another planet.

What about considering the safeguarding of poor kids who can’t get to school and therefore will be isolated from communityin households where there is prevalent abuse, neglect, violence.
Nah. Not on your radar is it. Revolting

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Nooooooo!!!😠 which Insta has the idiot put it on?? I really hope the emails tattler s have sent to Dmail get a journo interested. Fingers crossed

Reactions: 5
@Zoewilliams9217
Could I suggest that you start a thread inviting tattlers from all threads to post about how their particular influencer is trying to scheme money out of their sheep at this particular time?
I don't follow every thread so I wouldn't know what half of them are getting up to.
It's just the Daily Mail may be more interested in following this up if there are a few selfish bastards out there and not just one ignorant, self absorbed cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A £16 teeny tiny pot of hand cream, will come in handy in a world wide crisis. Not. twit!
I bet the 0.79p Lidl hand cream with 200 applications is better quality. But a fair price for a product leaves no room for juicy influencer commission.

We know she'd never spend £16 of her own money on it.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully as her sheep start having no income, losing jobs or on only on £94 a wk stat sick pay to cover everything they might start to wise up and start saying something her. So annoyed her vid yest got not far off 20 k views already... Sheep at home bored😵😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Absolutely fuming with Matalan! I have a basket of stuff to order and I’m cancelling it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
“When times are tricky we all need a little treat”
duck me.
Just duck me.

Tricky? That’s a funny way of describing a global pandemic where people will die in huge numbers and family members won’t even be able to attend the hospital or funeral.
People are losing their jobs and have no access to money.

But yeah 25% off a horrible sweat shop produced dress will help.

Just duck off.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I’m sure at the government updates today they will be sure to mention the 25% off at Matalan as a way to help us all through this. As well as that hand cream.
What an amazing public service.

Matalan can duck off too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m glad you said that @BettyCrocker as I was beginning to think I was being a bit precious taking umbridge to her profiting off of this tit show that life is just now. Edgy your a complete knobend “oh I’m just going to forget about finances and get excited with the guurrllls” then it’s followed up by an ad for Matalan. Know what I hope your next tit is a hedgehog you necky cow.

Reactions: 18
There is going to be so many Instagram post ,YouTube videos and aff swipe ups from all these influences to try make money their so desperate it’s quite funny to watch!! Not getting there usual £100s/£1000s their use too!! It’s pretty disgusting too!! Trying to make money out of a horrendous situation!!!!
Which is stupid because no one is going to be anything apart from groceries and essentials for weeks! What a sheltered muppets

Reactions: 11
Well that’s ANOTHER email to a brand. This time Matalan, I’m disgusted they use HER of all people. But also think it’s such bad taste the words they used on that AD..

Reactions: 19
Fuming at Matalan I go there all the time!! Not anymore!! At a time like this all ad should have been taken down!! Such bad taste!!!!

Sent them a message!! Fuming

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Reading these comments is truly depressing this woman is a cockroach no matter what she just keeps coming back I am beyond rage I am genuinely sick to my stomach that she would be business as usual whilst this terrible situation is ongoing all if them who are posting Ads or fckuing home school tips with the fake positivity I hope that if nothing else this situation blows these greedy grasping selfish hideous influencers to hell any one who knows me will be shocked at my saying this but I am incensed people’s lives are falling to pieces and they just keep selling 🤢😳😡 if I were not blocked I would be telling her this and Mrs Hinch the greedy witches are without an ounce of grace or decency

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Excited. Ads. She is on another planet.

What about considering the safeguarding of poor kids who can’t get to school and therefore will be isolated from communityin households where there is prevalent abuse, neglect, violence.
Nah. Not on your radar is it. Revolting
Not only are the schools closing which offer many of these children breakfasts as well as a hot meal at lunchtime but the free activities such as StreetSport / community clubs / befriending services are having to close / severely restrict so that leaves a huge amount of children with no respite from often dismal home lives. These children are going to be isolated in fear.

If her children find this is exciting then that is fine, go with it in your household but DO NOT BROADCAST it to a world.
Rebecca you are not inspiring, you are not empathetic and in the last few days the childish behaviour displayed by yourself and Lee is making your look more foolish and deranged than ever.

That 'Charity' that you failed to raffle anything for and rallied your 100K supporters to send a grand total of £35 to when you did nothing, have been begging for baby formula, soap, nappies, wipes and yes toilet roll. They have families with nothing who cannot feed their children as there is no formula in store, their health is being compromised because they have no soap or toilet roll and you think it is funny to play 'keepie up' with a toilet roll, kicking it with your feet that will have been outside in the woods and it rolling about the floor where dog hair and goodnes knows what dirt lies.
I really hope the trustees of the charity see that to see through you for what you are, in fact I think they have already seen it.

More than one of their staff has been in tears over the requests for help they cannot fulfilled and you throw toilet roll about for 'laughs' and boast how your children each take £16 pots of cream to school for their lips when children living in your town cannot get fed or have their basic hygiene needs met.

It means nothing putting on your instagram that you are available to pick up food / meds etc. Most of your followers are neither local nor vulnerable. Those that need help in your community are too desperate at the moment to look at your bloody instagram stories or not even on instagram. They do not know you exist !! If you are serious about helping, contact the Lions Club, The Round Table etc to offer your services as driver for their network if they need it and they will require you to do it ANONYMOUSLY and in total confidentiality, other peoples needs and desperation are not for your self glory.

Up until today, I have merely been annoyed or dismayed by your attitude to business and most importantly the safeguarding issues surrounding your online safety regarding children and ignoring potential safeguarding request when working with Neilson. Today I can honestly say I despise you both.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
duck off Rebecca. Gifted more stuff and trying to ‘influence’ others into buying it at a time of uncertainty, when others are suffering and losing their jobs. Just duck right off. So pissed. And she had the audacity to say I’m not worrying about money just now, I’m just being excited for the girls. Well of course you’re not bleeping worrying because you get a free shopping trip from matalan!!! 🤬😡😠😤

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.