Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did this woman even graduate in? She never seems to mention it on any profile what the subject actually is.

Wondering if it's anything of goddamn use in these troubled times!

Note on that scandalous hand cream - when this family hits crisis mode, least they will have soft hands to wipe their arses with!
Bullshit, she graduated top of the class in Bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ on bike ..... she really is as subtle as a sledge hammer. I for one will not be swanning around Matalan looking for her favourite bits! I’m busy looking after 2 people with corona virus and trying to keep my other 4 children safe and fed !!
And why does she always pose like she’s trying to tit herself ?? But then I won’t be privy to these shots anymore as I’m blocked because I told her to support businesses as she has plenty of disposable income !!

Keep safe tattling bastards ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has sunk to a new low, her and all the other influencers acting sympathetic online while pushing ADs and swipe ups.

The brands, I have to say, are just as disgusting as they all are for continuing to pay these ungrateful bastards during times like these.

I sont need a hand cream or a bleeping polka dot dress to get me through this shite. How fucked up this all is.
#avoidcoronawithadress #killviruswithcream

Fuming at Matalan I go there all the time!! Not anymore!! At a time like this all ad should have been taken down!! Such bad taste!!!!

Sent them a message!! Fuming
This. I blame these brands just as much, they're all out to make a quick buck.

Reactions: 21
Looks like Matalan have removed that photo of her from their grid. The adverts are still showing on her own stories though....

Reactions: 19
I messaged Matalan, not only in shock at their choice of influencer, but at the tone of their advert. In times of need, we do NOT need more clothes. Glad they have removed it but so disappointed that it was posted in the first place.
No wonder she was ‘excited’ today, coming on so she could shove in her latest #ad. Well done love, been pulled like the rest of them. I think inside an hour is a new record, even for her. She needs to give up, it’s untenable now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why haven’t they made her remove it yet!!! Disappointed Matalan!! Why she racking money in fannying around in a dress when the whole world is fallen apart!!!!! Who she think she is!!!

• Wow
Cheeky little fashion show, she's on another planet. Dress is rank as well, doubt she would be seen dead in matalan normally, not exactly boden

Reactions: 10
Probs not removed it from instabstories yet because she Is busy having some me time getting her nails done. The one and only time the phone is not glued to her precious, so so smooth, hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“When times are tricky we all need a little treat”
duck me.
Just duck me.

Tricky? That’s a funny way of describing a global pandemic where people will die in huge numbers and family members won’t even be able to attend the hospital or funeral.
People are losing their jobs and have no access to money.

But yeah 25% off a horrible sweat shop produced dress will help.

Just duck off.
Absolutely! I normally think she's a twit but I am LIVID at her and with Matalan for this. Get some bleeping perspective!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.