Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone fill me in on anything that's happened the last few weeks? I've had a social media break.
Also why is Bertie not been told not to bite Poppys face and why is poppy being allowed to grab him

Reactions: 7
Hugs to anyone who needs it.
Huge thank you any keyworkers cleaners and retail staff.
It's unbelievable I would love daily mail cover her insensitivity..
That outfit is hilarious.
So pat the twit staying at home.
Feel sorry for those girls stuck with herveveth day for 5months.
Does this new business involve her going to the post office as she's not too good at that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hugs to anyone who needs it.
Huge thank you any keyworkers cleaners and retail staff.
It's unbelievable I would love daily mail cover her insensitivity..
That outfit is hilarious.
So pat the twit staying at home.
Feel sorry for those girls stuck with herveveth day for 5months.
Does this new business involve her going to the post office as she's not too good at that.
Lee isn’t due to go back off shore until Wednesday next week..... that’s his normal roatation, his 3 week stint at home ends next week. Has he said he’s not going back off shore next week???

Reactions: 6
25% ‘commission’ If you are a brand ambassador apparently 🙄

must not be doing enough business on the eBay swipe ups

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How do I contact Tropics this is beyond dumb.
I don’t think they will give a tit tbh as she’s probably bought into their scheme 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂
I called her being a rep and I connected it to another instagrammer doing it , imperfectly perfect parent who is also in Scotland . Other did too. Bad timing to get into luxury good bex..hope you didn’t outlay too much for a starter kit .
And doing an advert for hand cream, encouraging buying more to save on postage but actually just so
You can line your pockets , in the middle of what’s happening in the world right now is down right shamefull, profiteering, you should be ashamed of yourself . People will be lucky to be able to get sudocreme & nappies soon without passing an army guard and your punting this crap. Catch on! Sickening

Off topic but I do mystery shopping as a side job and I once had to call her and pretend to be really interested in the shakes to see what she said and what she sold me. I had no idea who she was but it was cringe how OTT and 'babes' the whole conversation was 😂
What’s this about shakes ?!

Reactions: 12
Of bleeping course she is!!!

I've already seen so many absolute bellends posting about how people can join their crappy mlm to keep earning during coronavirus.

Make me sick.
Attempting to flog overpriced hand cream citing it will help with all the extra hand washing we have to do is a new low even for her non existent morality! I am astounded and really shouldn’t be!

Just how could anyone prey on people like that? I am so bloody angry 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
This is exactly what I was thinking I really needed earlier actually. A £16 teeny tiny pot of hand cream, will come in handy in a world wide crisis. Not. twit!

Also, I’m SO here guys for Rebecca Meldrum homeschooling with no bleeping cafe in sight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 grab your popcorn lovelies, you’re in for a belter of a treat xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I despair😡. What a condescending twit she is. She's all "Oooo we're in this together sheepies, keep watching whilst I try to still get you to swipe up etc etc. No remorse whatsoever😡. Over privileged twit. I know who will have the last laugh love, and it ain't gonna be you🙄

P.S. shove your overpriced cream up your flat arse😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What did this woman even graduate in? She never seems to mention it on any profile what the subject actually is.

Wondering if it's anything of goddamn use in these troubled times!

Note on that scandalous hand cream - when this family hits crisis mode, least they will have soft hands to wipe their arses with!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t follow this woman but I do follow PoshTotty on insta and I recognised the Instagram handle in the comments. This pisses me off so much because she is clearly now going to get a free bracelet replacement. Why can’t she just buy another one? I used to really like this company but I do not believe if this was a regular person posting that they would just replace for free.

kind of tempted to leave a similar comment on a different post purely to see their response

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The next announcement will be lockdown, Scotland usually ahead of England. I’ve no idea if Lee is classed as key worker 🤷🏻‍♀️ Watch the tit go down if he’s not. Actually you won’t be able to watch because her WiFi is tit, she goes out to the village to do uploads - ha not any more!!
I feel sorry for those girls - stick them in the vulnerable category and get them to school. She’s going to damage them over her reaction to all this.
Reminder - children need calm in this chaos Reb - Put them first for once eh. Consider the impact your moods have on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t need a lot of the cream. Great for dry hands. Begs doesn’t suffer with dry hands. Clearly not working hard enough eh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t need a lot of the cream. Great for dry hands. Begs doesn’t suffer with dry hands. Clearly not working hard enough eh
There's no risk of her over washing when she doesn't seem to wash much at all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.