Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a post natal corona lady on my ward tonight, might buy her a £16 hand cream to cheer her up 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Instead of these bloody companies donating products to influencer plebs like her why not start donating lovely cream like this to an old people's home/ charity... who really do get dry skin!!!But of pamper in this vile time when they are the most at risk and isolated... Even give to OAP homes... Even bloody put it on their company Instagram instead of the money grabbing selfish influencers😡 bet they could even claim back off taxes as charitable donation.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Don’t mean to be funny but her hand hygiene must have been lacking before hahaha I’ve upped my hand washing but not much that they have all broken out. Anything for a sale.

Reactions: 10
Don't worry about the hand cream guys.

The past few days has given us an opportunity to show our true natures. Those who act instinctively from a place of goodwill will brush themselves down, cope with the challenges as well as looking out for their fellow men. As for the others....well they have a long hard journey ahead of them. Turn your frustration and anger towards them to pity instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Knobhead playing keepy uppies with toilet roll, trying to be funny? Current? Like FOD? You just come across as sad and pathetic, especially when some folks are having genuine anxiety regarding the whole Covid 19 and some like me are down to the last three sheets 🤷🏻‍♀️💩😱 lol 😂 I do however have a water pistol 🔫....bum gun 👍🏻
Knobhead playing keepy uppies with toilet roll, trying to be funny? Current? Like FOD? You just come across as sad and pathetic, especially when some folks are having genuine anxiety regarding the whole Covid 19 and some like me are down to the last three sheets 🤷🏻‍♀️💩😱 lol 😂 I do however have a water pistol 🔫....bum gun 👍🏻
Toilet roll is like gold dust right now and he’s pratting around with it like it doesn’t matter that the girls could use it after it’s been booted all over the same floor that Bertie boy drags his ass over.

Absolute bell end.

If he is one of ‘those’ people who has gone out and stockpiled the stuff and isn’t bothered about wasting it then he should #kindlygift it to someone who hasn’t been able to get their hands on some!

I despair 😩

Her ad as well 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lee isn’t due to go back off shore until Wednesday next week..... that’s his normal roatation, his 3 week stint at home ends next week. Has he said he’s not going back off shore next week???
No but he won’t go
my husband is stuck in the middle east and what a surprise bugs bunny won’t have to go away

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t follow this woman but I do follow PoshTotty on insta and I recognised the Instagram handle in the comments. This pisses me off so much because she is clearly now going to get a free bracelet replacement. Why can’t she just buy another one? I used to really like this company but I do not believe if this was a regular person posting that they would just replace for free.

kind of tempted to leave a similar comment on a different post purely to see their response
Just commented .... bloody begging !!

Reactions: 5
Email has been sent to daily mail. If anyone else wishes to email them here is their address - [email protected]

Big love and big thanks to every service women and man - doctors, nurses, midwives, nhs staff, engineers, care workers, school teachers, graduates working on vaccines and cures, retail staff, Supermarket staff, delivery drivers, pharmacists, bin men. Basically everyone who keeps this country moving forward every day. You’re all a big part of a big wheel and when one cog falls off we will be in crisis.
Thank you all here for keeping things supportive and light and never letting an influencers get away with shady dealings and holding them accountable for their actions.

these next few weeks will be tough but we all have our humour and that will get us through... just keep swimming you bunch of bastards ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Not just frontline nhs staff my role in an nhs hospital brings me into contact with patients and visitors on a daily basis and puts me and the rest of my department at risk too, so a shout out to all the non frontline nhs workers on tattle too 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm not clinical but work in an NHS hospital, I have already done some basic carer training and am training for other admin roles to support our ED over the coming months. Not my usual role but we are one team and will do whatever we can to support each other and our patients

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There is going to be so many Instagram post ,YouTube videos and aff swipe ups from all these influences to try make money their so desperate it’s quite funny to watch!! Not getting there usual £100s/£1000s their use too!! It’s pretty disgusting too!! Trying to make money out of a horrendous situation!!!!

Reactions: 15
Is she promoting tropics on her moan page or her private body and lack of soul page.
Any negative comments.
Any new you tube videos.

Why she sharing divorce
She's exited about home schooling them.
Lee after wasting toiliet roll wants to help.
Where did she share tropics? On her new private group?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just caught up. I’m disgusted but not surprised. She never fails to go lower than we even expect.

Huge thank you to everyone out there keeping our world spinning at this scary time.
Lots of love to anyone self isolating, I hope you have support and I’m here if anyone needs a chat (I won’t even try to sell you £32 hand cream 😉)

Reactions: 16
“I’m just going to embrace how exiting it is”

GET AWAY TO duck YOU STUPID, STUPID LITTLE GIRL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Floggers have no idea how to act do they. People cant find bread and milk, family members are dying, businesses are closing; NOBODY wants extortionate hand cream.
Just duck off and cut your losses like the rest of us are having to.
Stop being a greedy grabby witch, vile behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.