Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, MLM pyramid scheme Bex, how the mighty fall.

Now she’s up there with top business woman Danni from Towie and her kick-ass, boss-lady woman-empire business Herbashite
Oh God, She is actually insufferable isn’t she?!
I saw her insta story today or yesterday where she actually said that if you can’t buy food at the supermarket or are self isolating then buy her crappy milkshakes to plug the gap...... shameless. She acts like it’s her own business too, no love, your flogging crap and pretending is a miracle cure all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The thing is in this current climate small businesses and the self-employed have still got to earn a living. And rightly so. But if you compare her to the other instamums and their properly labelled ads etc. her use of shady aff links and not labelling ads correctly or flat-out lying will surely come back to haunt her.

Reactions: 4
And yes Rebecca, I absolutely will be using social media more during isolation. Think of all the tattling that can be done 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
no mention by her about all the amazing nhs staff supermarket police etc etc!!! Just that everyone will be in isolation soon!! Nope we won’t not all of us 👊🏻 Not all of us have that luxury!!!

Reactions: 20
Oh God, She is actually insufferable isn’t she?!
I saw her insta story today or yesterday where she actually said that if you can’t buy food at the supermarket or are self isolating then buy her crappy milkshakes to plug the gap...... shameless. She acts like it’s her own business too, no love, your flogging crap and pretending is a miracle cure all.
Off topic but I do mystery shopping as a side job and I once had to call her and pretend to be really interested in the shakes to see what she said and what she sold me. I had no idea who she was but it was cringe how OTT and 'babes' the whole conversation was 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Off topic but I do mystery shopping as a side job and I once had to call her and pretend to be really interested in the shakes to see what she said and what she sold me. I had no idea who she was but it was cringe how OTT and 'babes' the whole conversation was 😂
I know someone who knows her & her family - and she’s as thick as she seems. “My nutrition business” 🥱👍🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not just frontline nhs staff my role in an nhs hospital brings me into contact with patients and visitors on a daily basis and puts me and the rest of my department at risk too, so a shout out to all the non frontline nhs workers on tattle too 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, a shout out to you guys too. I'm so sorry. I should have given you guys a shout out people such as store staff snd delivery drivers too. Shout out to you all. Thank you to you all too. As I said I work in community health and until today I was holding clinics as per usual. Our business support team have done a stirling job yesterday and today moving whole clinics and cancelling patients appts. Our cleaners have done an amazing job keeping on top of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, a shout out to you guys too. I'm so sorry. I should have given you guys a shout out people such as store staff snd delivery drivers too. Shout out to you all. Thank you to you all too. As I said I work in community health and until today I was holding clinics as per usual. Our business support team have done a stirling job yesterday and today moving whole clinics and cancelling patients appts. Our cleaners have done an amazing job keeping on top of everything.
Not too worry too many of us to mention to be honest ,
Big love to you all 🤍💚❤💜

Reactions: 5
Shout out and big love to you all - this shitstorm is having a massive impact on everyone so genuinely sending happy thoughts to all my fellow tattle bastards- you guys are awesome 👍👍👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Good idea!! 😂 bum gun!!!!

Lee looks so skinny but it’s in bad taste kicking a loo roll given the current situ or is this a look what we’ve got pic 🤷‍♀️
He’s a tosser pardon my french he hasn’t given it a tiny little thought, just trying to be “current “ KNOB

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Same rules applies to nursery children whether school ran or private .
all school's , nursery 's , collages , university are closing on Friday .
Not true my boys nursery (private) is staying open for the time being (I'm in north east scotland too). They are making provisions to help key workers and obviously will depend on staff etc if they can continue taking all the usual children but playing by ear atm.

Hi long time lurker... the rage I've got recently from reb... totally no idea of real life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m a “key worker”. I’ve been working for the NHS today for 12 hours today. I’m exhausted. I’m wrung out with anxiety. I actually feel sick with fear. But I’ll go back in tomorrow because it’s what I trained for and it’s where I’m meant to be at the moment.

I actually cannot believe she is trying to sell overpriced crap that literally no-one will be able to afford within a matter of weeks. Anywhere in the country, least of all locally. Is she so completely and utterly tone deaf that she has no concept of that fact?! Let alone the fact, without being completely dramatic, that for some, this is going to be a fight for sheer life.

She is a despicable human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.