Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really annoys me that these influencers can claim money of the government!! Come on it’s not a real job!!! Shouldn’t be aloud!!!

Reactions: 10
Did Safiya say ‘ you even cry when your on the toilet ‘ to Rebecca in those clapping videos 🤣🤣 explains the laxatives 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Pat the twit is off to infect an entire rig? Nice one, Meldrums. Well done! Yay!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 You’re such awesome influenzas.......

They’re so bleeping stupid.

Reactions: 19
Could Lee be sacked for going offshore at this point? It has been documented and broadcasted that his daughter has a temperature, so therefore the guidance is the whole family should self-isolate for 14 days.

Between that, and the advert for jammies directly after the clap for carers, their ignorance is not only astounding but disgusting.

Reactions: 17
How else do you think she maintains her pre-pubescent 8 year old boys body...?!

HMRC are going to be contacting those who are entitled to the help but it’s not set to
Come into play until June anyway.....

Take a look at the account activity for our good chum @Really20 —————100% Rebecca!!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Catching up on some old threads now I’ve got time, there was a poster last year @Really?16 who was called out as Meldrum this account also slated Katie Eliison and Emily Norriss .

Reactions: 10
Her insincerity is astounding...Make sure she shows her (probably fake) tears immediately followed a nanosecond later by an ad/aff to line HER OWN pockets.....As I have said before vile...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We have a saying in this house if anyone is insufferable or just damned ignorant or just a bell end ...... “I wouldn’t piss on them even if they were on fire”. I think she falls into this category.
Hope you are all keeping well you tattling bastards ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fake tears for NHS workers to get engagement up then immediately after and ad for clothes to earn her commission.
She.is.disgusting.

Someone please inform the press people need to know and remember how she is acting, trying to make money out of people when they are vulnerable.

Reactions: 19
Just watched her TikTok this morning on her stories and I’m wondering why is she getting all done up she’s not going anywhere then I noticed the ad for the dress! Seriously people are dying people are losing their jobs left right and centre but then you’ve got Rebecca no fucks given as long as she makes a few quid! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
For any influencer without a conscience, ie most of them, this is the perfect time for swipe ups. Lots of people bored at home scrolling social media and tempted into on line shopping for stuff they don’t need. It’s so easy to swipe up and even if you don’t buy that particular item the influencer gets a kick back from anything you do buy if you don’t clear your cookies 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
2 poorly girls yet she still has time to fanny about on social media posting shite. I hope she takes it seriously and if either of the kids deteriorate she gets medical advice/hospital

Reactions: 18
Amazing to see Lee has not only traveled offshore with one member of his family showing classic symptoms but is also hitting the gym spreading germs. Waiting to hear if my husband will get offshore and hoping that his coworkers would be honest if they or their families are showing symptoms. But never mind can always cheer myself up by swiping up to shop for new dresses at Matalan 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m actually embarrassed for her. A 31 year old woman recording herself fake-yawning and doing toe curling, cheesy “acting” on a social media platform that’s more for her eldest daughters age group.

Grow up Rebecca for the love of god. You are pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did they go away at the weekend ? Was it confirmed or just suspected ? they could have potentially picked up the virus then thus proving why it is imperative why people need to social distance ! I sincerely hope the girls will be fine and that Lee is severely reprimanded he could potentially have put many many workers at risk because as per usual all rules apply except to this pair of greedy , immature tossers , has the na na who was living in Spain avoided all contact with them ? Seriously
Rebecca is as bright as a 2 bob watch and old north east saying her grandad will be well acquainted with ( poor grandad dragged up to Scotland to deliver a bike for a fit healthy off work for 3 weeks Lee ) their selfishness has no limits 😡🤬

Reactions: 16
I’m actually embarrassed for her. A 31 year old woman recording herself fake-yawning and doing toe curling, cheesy “acting” on a social media platform that’s more for her eldest daughters age group.

Grow up Rebecca for the love of god. You are pathetic.
👏🏼 With 2 kids showing symptoms of Corona........doing my hair & make up would be the last thing on my mind 🤯

Reactions: 13
She is unbelievable.

I have no words.

What is this about a horse?, please tell me she hasn’t got one. Poor Bertie.

The woman is a complete idiot and a great big fat liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.