Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno you stupid bloody moll.
Ask any medical facility worker right now from anaesthetists to admin to cleaners - they don’t have time to have a glass of water let alone worry about their tea going cold.
Nice newly done nails too, self care is so important right now. My sis is working non stop in a situation room at a major urban hospital, her idea of self care is having a wee every 8 hours.

Maybe it’s just my general mood but that dress looks like something my 94 year old nan would wear to a funeral.
I thought there was a giant spider on the ceiling in that 2nd picture!
No more microwaved tea for me.

Reactions: 1
What's with all of these youtubers doing tick tock?
Don't they realise how stupid they look?
I thought Tick tock was for teenagers?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
#80 Down With the kids in her Tik Toks, while simultaneously rocking granny frocks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gone a drive to walk somewhere different?! That's non-essential travel, Beggerific. What part of stay at home do you not understand?! Selfish bleeping COW. Especially with a symptomatic child!!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Gone a drive to walk somewhere different?! That's non-essential travel, Beggerific. What part of stay at home do you not understand?! Selfish bleeping COW. Especially with a symptomatic child!!
Unbelievable! She walks in those same woods every day even at weekends but now she is supposed to be staying at home she drives somewhere different! Stupid stupid woman

Reactions: 23
What the hell she doing!! Her kids are ill she should be staying at home not waving through her friends car windows!!

She’s so stupid

Reactions: 18
If she’s bored why doesn’t she, I don’t know, play with her children?
could have joined in with their performance but would rather lay around all day

Reactions: 10
Government have said that to drive to walk a dog or even to go for a walk is unnecessary driving. Does she not wstch or read the news? Total selfish cow!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
And it’s not just about the risk of spreading infection. It’s the risk of car accidents etc happening if people make unnecessary trips and diverting much needed emergency services.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Government have said that to drive to walk a dog or even to go for a walk is unnecessary driving. Does she not wstch or read the news? Total selfish cow!! 😡😡😡
especially when she has her ‘own’ forest behind her house!! Ridiculous

Reactions: 9
So irresponsible of her - she can’t be that ignorant surely. There are adverts all over the tv and social media advising what to do if you or someone in your home get symptoms.
She has plastered all over instagram that 2 of the girls have fevers - hope someone reports her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.