Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she even be thinking about ads when her daughter is potentially ill! So strange!!!!!
Two weeks ago both my young daughters had high temperatures, slight wheezing & bad coughs and I honestly didn’t leave their sides - constantly checking their temps, checking their chests & breathing, going to bed with them & sleeping with them all night! So paranoid that it could become serious very quickly, so being extra vigilant!
Please forget about your hobby & focus on your daughters - they need you!
xx

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Such fake tears !! With the cheering of our hero’s out there doing us proud... even her girls are laughing.. or trying to hold it back! At her insincererity! Crocodile tears 😭

Reactions: 9
I can't believe she s still trying to get sheep to swipe and buy stuff. Greedy grubby ... people don't need yr pamper tit and leisure wear in the worst medical economic world crisis the globe has EVER experienced!!!!! Have no sheep made a comment now is NOT the time to buy and delivery drivers shouldn't being delivering non essential tit!!!😠😠😠 money spent on swiping shud be donated to a charity such as Age Concern not yr bloody purse you inhumane selfish embarrassment. Have you no humanity, understanding or shame REBECCA Bloody MELDRUM?????
River island and next shut down their online operations today.
Deliveries in non essentials probably start to get even harder.

So did Lee go rig yesterday. If Flo has symptoms could Lee potentially infect entire rig?
I do hope Flo is ok.

If they did fiddle their tax they will regret it now.
How exactly did Lee do a 2 week food shop and prep 2 weeks did he just get frozen?

Reactions: 7
River island and next shut down their online operations today.
Deliveries in non essentials probably start to get even harder.

So did Lee go rig yesterday. If Flo has symptoms could Lee potentially infect entire rig?
I do hope Flo is ok.

If they did fiddle their tax they will regret it now.
How exactly did Lee do a 2 week food shop and prep 2 weeks did he just get frozen?

Just been doing some reading. They won’t qualify for the self employed grant scheme. They run a ltd company and pay themselves a salary which rules them out. They could go via the PAYE route and claim 80% of their salary instead.

Reactions: 5
Just been doing some reading. They won’t qualify for the self employed grant scheme. They run a ltd company and pay themselves a salary which rules them out. They could go via the PAYE route and claim 80% of their salary instead.
If they furlough themselves which means absolutely no work...bye bye crappy youtube videos 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If they furlough themselves which means absolutely no work...bye bye crappy youtube videos 😂

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more ads. No more affiliate links. No more gifted items. No more more paid partnerships.

Farewell Meldrums.... game over.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do we know for sure Lee has gone offshore? I don't follow any of their socials so unsure of what's been posted, but I wouldn't be surprised if this coincidence of Florence's symptoms are an excuse for him to stay home?

It's not like she hasn't exploited her childrens illnesses for engagement/views/sympathy before! Just seems a well timed generic symptoms, just when he's due offshore leaving her with all 3 hindrances and her horse!

Reactions: 9
Turning the camera on herself so her sheep can see her crying for the NHS 🙄🙄

There is a lot of fucked up tit going on in the world now,
a lot of weird stuff we can’t explain

This would usually fall into the “wtf” category, but oddly enough for Rebecca this is quite normal 🤣 I’m not shocked.
It’s nice to have some normality for a change.

• Haha
Equals = more crying 😭 on the toilet as anyone else heard on last ‘down load’ from Safiyah ...shes was he only honest one n that house, has her mother sussed!

Reactions: 6
Highly concerned that lee prepared 2 weeks of meals for them :/

Ok my partner does a bit of housework before he works away such as changing the bed sets or ironing just so i have one less job to get done but he would not dream of prepping 2 weeks meals i am more than capable... what is going on within that household?

I also question who cares about clothes at this time? The mind boggles.

Reactions: 10
I had actually deleted my account (personal reasons) but I'm coming back for now ;)
Yes I have still been reading and following numerous threads, but this one has me shaking my head in how stupid someone can be.
One of my kids had Covid 19. Long story short, they took a trip out of country (I live in Canada) they ended up with pneumonia had to isolate for 14 days/medicated. I also had to isolate because I had been in close contact.

Rebecca your laughing on Instagram, when you're letting your children experience the clapping for front line workers (where I live we personally thank our medics, grocery store workers etc etc I'm not knocking it per se, different culture)
Point is, there's nothing funny about this Pandemic or what the front line workers are sacrificing. It's not fun, it's not something to cash in on.
It's life changing, and you and along with many of the other influencer crowd, be realistic, your"Hoppy" is over. The career of a making a cheap buck at someone else's lack of knowledge............ is over.

I'm sorry if your Daughter is sick, but using that for sympathy and to make money is simply beyond reprehensible.
FYI .....My kids are essential workers, even the one who was sick is back at work now. Unfortunately people still get murdered, domestic violence still happens. Peoples homes /businesses still need repairs because of weather etc etc........the list is endless. No worries Meld's and the rest of "the wanna be insta/youtube etc famous" ......brew a hot cup of tea, snuggle under your blanket and don't give a tit about the rest of the world.

SWIPE UP FOR 20% OFF ..........go duck yourself, and like someone else said, then go duck yourself some more.😠

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So her daughter has a temperature but lee has still gone offshore?! Isn’t that completely against all advice?! I thought the whole household was to isolate for 14 days. Seems unfair on his co workers...

Reactions: 14
I know these threads move fast did I miss anyone picking up on her slagging off Elemis now she’s got her new fav tropic job!? Going to email them to make sure they never “kindly gift” anymore “press samples” 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
F#ck off with the quiet time.... if kids are being so so good as you say why does she need it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So I currently have Coronavirus. Not tested, but I'm pretty sure. Since Monday I have felt worse than at any point in my entire life. A fever, DandV, the sore throat to end all sore throats. A terrible cough. I've not slept in 3 days. If she could experience this for even 10 minutes she'd realise what a revolting human being she is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So I currently have Coronavirus. Not tested, but I'm pretty sure. Since Monday I have felt worse than at any point in my entire life. A fever, DandV, the sore throat to end all sore throats. A terrible cough. I've not slept in 3 days. If she could experience this for even 10 minutes she'd realise what a revolting human being she is.
My cousin is self-isolating from his wife and children right now because he is in the same boat as you. He called our grandmother for her birthday and said he's never felt this awful before. My best friend's uncle was hospitalized at the beginning of the week because he could not breathe or bring down his fever. Right now he's classified as stable but in critical condition. A machine is needed to assist with breathing. He too was diagnosed with COVID-19. This disease is no joke folks. If their daughter is that ill, Lee shouldn't take any chances. Nobody should.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t believe Ltd companies are eligible for the self-employed workers scheme. They will need to go through the PAYE scheme, so if they have been paying themselves minimum wage for tax reasons they will only get 80% of that. Dividends will not be considered for working out income.
Not 100% sure but that was what was said on MArtin Lewis tonight.
My hubby runs a limited company and takes a wage. His accountant said he’s classed as employed as he’s PAYE and they don’t include dividends so like you say it just goes on 80% of wage. X

Reactions: 3
Turning the camera on herself so her sheep can see her crying for the NHS 🙄🙄

There is a lot of fucked up tit going on in the world now,
a lot of weird stuff we can’t explain

This would usually fall into the “wtf” category, but oddly enough for Rebecca this is quite normal 🤣 I’m not shocked.
It’s nice to have some normality for a change.
Is it my imagination or did I read here on tattle just a few short weeks ago she was critical of the NHS (think it might have been when she had her 'collapse'). As NHS staff I don't want tears (fake or otherwise) but thank you so much for those who got out there yesterday and supported us with rousing clapping, playing of drums, fireworks and shouts of support. It was so uplifting. Thank you all x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.