Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is unstable. Seriously unstable. No one with an ounce of care for their kids with a temperature would tart themself up with make up (when clearly they are not going anywhere) and then post ads.

Seriously if any friends of hers watch the car crash that is her life - please go and have a word with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did Safiya say ‘ you even cry when your on the toilet ‘ to Rebecca in those clapping videos 🤣🤣 explains the laxatives 🙈🙈
See this combined with comment in the car about her mother doing anything keep her happy makes me worry.

I don't think she can cope at home with even basic tasks like cooking.
She probably spends some time running off crying or having mini breakdowns.
This would explain why grandparents help and lees doing so much.
She clearing has untreated mental health issues and is manic / erratic with behaviour must be like treading on egg shells in that house.

It is risky for Lee if girls have the virus
As he will have self isolate on the rig not get the chopper home maybe she thinks that's what might happen.
I do hope the girls are better soon and she's watching them closely.

Reactions: 9
Kids don’t look that poorly in tic tok video 🤦‍♀️

Still swiping everything what is wrong with her!!! She that greedy!! She doesn’t need the money as we all no lee earns lots doing his job!!!

Reactions: 11
Really felt like she was trying to copy Kate Murnane with her divvy little clothes-changing skit. Didn’t pull it off anywhere near as well. She looked like an idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So two of her children are poorly but she can still ad/aff link this dress.....priorities people got to fleece the sheep....Oh and then get the kids to perform for the gram,,,OMG what is wrong with her....Still Vile...

• Angry
Reactions: 13
As a kid I knew there must have been something really wrong if my mum was crying. She hid her upset well, allowing us to feel that we were secure and safe when in her company.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is unbelievable.

I have no words.

What is this about a horse?, please tell me she hasn’t got one. Poor Bertie.

The woman is a complete idiot and a great big fat liar.
Bertie is the horse! U seen the size of him?! 😂

I don't want to stick up for him/them, but doesn't Lee leave 1st thing on a weds, and (I might be wrong, haven't bothered watching stories) she posted about temp yesterday? He might not have gone back to the dog knowing that fave is "ill"?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it’s an inset day and you’re the ‘teacher’ (lasting two days) Beggy then it’s an 8.30 - 5.30 day FULL of hard work... come on give us a laugh!

• Haha
I dunno you stupid bloody moll.
Ask any medical facility worker right now from anaesthetists to admin to cleaners - they don’t have time to have a glass of water let alone worry about their tea going cold.
Nice newly done nails too, self care is so important right now. My sis is working non stop in a situation room at a major urban hospital, her idea of self care is having a wee every 8 hours.

Maybe it’s just my general mood but that dress looks like something my 94 year old nan would wear to a funeral.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Bertie is the horse! U seen the size of him?! 😂

I don't want to stick up for him/them, but doesn't Lee leave 1st thing on a weds, and (I might be wrong, haven't bothered watching stories) she posted about temp yesterday? He might not have gone back to the dog knowing that fave is "ill"?
😁😁😁😁 silly me, I wondered why there was the referral of a horse, ahh poor Bertie, he has grown so much. 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐶🐶🐶🐶

• Haha
Poppy will have been banished to the garage. You know because she won’t sit and watch a film. She’s 2 ffs. I have 1 kid they doesn’t watch films lazy fuckwit Rebecca. You know all you need to do is provide something they do like doing to do as the film is on. It’s really not rocket science. You’d really expect by child 3 you could have worked this out!

This women is totally unbelievable, people can not buy milk or bread in Sainsburys, people are frightened for their futures, scared where money will come from. And this sad excuse of a women tells us we can buy her stupid bleeping book at Sainsburys.
But if you lucky very very lucky 1 lucky sheep can win the book of the century. Competition closes at 9pm tonight.
Absolute vile women.
And dress your children in some proper clothes and not fing tutus everyday so they look cute for your pics.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Rebecca- you “book” is a pile of absolute tit. You should be embarrassed that your name is on it. The only thing it’s good for right now is as a toilet roll substitute. Put yourself and your “book” in the bin where you both belong you useless, greedy, selfish,pathetic woman. You are grotesque.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So the woman who spends pretty much all her time at home, never ventures further than the public woods behind her house is now all of a sudden “bored in the mother bleeping house”

pull the other one Begs, lockdown life isn’t any different to your normal, boring life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
is that a box of laxatives on the kitchen counter in her most recent video?!
...And was that an empty wine bottle
This women is totally unbelievable, people can not buy milk or bread in Sainsburys, people are frightened for their futures, scared where money will come from. And this sad excuse of a women tells us we can buy her stupid bleeping book at Sainsburys.
But if you lucky very very lucky 1 lucky sheep can win the book of the century. Competition closes at 9pm tonight.
Absolute vile women.
And dress your children in some proper clothes and not fing tutus everyday so they look cute for your pics.
Really! Get it in Sainsburys! Is that to go alongside our basic essentials that need to last for the next week! So out of touch with what's going on. It's embarrassing.

So the woman who spends pretty much all her time at home, never ventures further than the public woods behind her house is now all of a sudden “bored in the mother bleeping house”

pull the other one Begs, lockdown life isn’t any different to your normal, boring life.
Exactly the only thing she’s missing is taking the kids to school and going to cafe with her mum and maybe the gym!! She doesn’t do anything else 😂😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.