Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never posted on here about Mrs Meldrum but the last few days her “Ads” have really annoyed me. Are we just supposed to know the difference between a paid partnership and an affiliate link? Is the tropic “Ad” a paid partnership or a gift? Is the joules “Ad” a paid partnership? Are the links “Ad” a paid partnership of an affiliate link? She’s even affiliate linked her own bloody book!!

What is so difficult about being transparent! Even the ASA now says things must be labelled as Ad gifted, Ad paid partnership.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Our school parent group has spoken about putting a reminder out about easy fundraising links for shopping online. I’ve stated I’m completely against it right now. I have a mother in law who has been told she can’t work due to underlying health (thankfully still being paid) a sister in law who is currently signed off sick but has also been laid off from her job, a mother who is in her own home by herself who suffers from poor mental health and now completely on her own until this is all over. I don’t think it’s acceptable for anyone to be encouraging people to spend money they perhaps don’t have. It’s extremely crass and terribly poor taste.

You don’t need to have a tuff tray to have water play, if you have a plastic table cloth pop that out in the garden and get the children to sit on that. Pop them in old T-shirt’s and leggings, things they can easy change out of if the get wet. Or even just have them play on the grass - they are children, it’s only water!

As for this incessant sharing of the tropics crap and now the loungewear of dreams... Rebecca, folk are struggling to find a bar of bleeping soap and you want us all to pay for your crappy cleansers and face masks whilst lounging in our loungewear sets that you will make commission from? I’d rather be sitting in my bare arse with no hot running water or access to soap than ever line that greedy cows pockets.
Well said 👍😊

Reactions: 5
I’ve never posted on here about Mrs Meldrum but the last few days her “Ads” have really annoyed me. Are we just supposed to know the difference between a paid partnership and an affiliate link? Is the tropic “Ad” a paid partnership or a gift? Is the joules “Ad” a paid partnership? Are the links “Ad” a paid partnership of an affiliate link? She’s even affiliate linked her own bloody book!!

What is so difficult about being transparent! Even the ASA now says things must be labelled as Ad gifted, Ad paid partnership.
you are preaching to the converted but the fact is, Mrs Meldrum couldn’t give a tit. She knows what she should/shouldn’t be doing. She knows exactly how she’s meant to label adverts. She deliberately doesn’t do thinks correctly because she’s deliberately trying to hoodwink her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He obviously enjoys being walked all over
Maybe that’s his kink...

“Bec ya absolute pure belter of a wife, gunna sling on yer manky Dubarry boooots and punt me in the nuts and walk up and doon my back!!! Ohhhh go on babe, I absolutely love it when you walk allllllll over me, treating me like a filthy doormat. Ya PEACHHHH!!!!!!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Can’t believe all the swipeup links today!! Tone deaf idiot!!

Are you really encouraging the sheep to be buying unnecessary crap right now!! Does poppy really need new leggings NOW or can it wait until all this is past!

Who do you think is processing the orders, shipping and delivering it!!!

Other people putting themselves at risk leaving their family’s and returning at night to possibly infect their kids so you can earn some money off the back of a pair of pyjamas!!

People are dying Rebecca - many many more are going to die over the coming weeks.

People can not get food, medication, baby formula while you are promoting stuff that has already been deemed non-essential hence why the shops are bleeping closed!!!

You wonder why you career is going down the pan!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They’re all doing swipe ups as their monthy income has completely dried up. They’ve no ads on the horizon as they’ve all been pulled by the companies and they are all terrified that they will need to join the serfs and get real jobs. Cannot wait to see them all absolutely f***ed. Flogging was never a real job, the only silver lining to this awful time is if influencing dies a pathetic death.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She beyond shady with her labelling once again. By putting Ad alongside the start of the sentence and in the same colour and font size it looks like a typo. ‘Ad it’s been great to see so many of you turning you to both of my activity books during lockdown’ could easily have been mistaken as ‘And’.

Reactions: 14
they deserve each other. He’s an absolute doormat, he’s pathetic. He’s also a horrible weasel of a man. She’s selfish to the core and a truly horrible individual.
I have had to unsubscribe from both their accounts, it was just causing me so much stress, with all what is going on, to see that pair bleeping around and just taking the piss.

Reactions: 8
So now shes grateful that Lee had sorted out meals for the next 2 weeks. She needs to give her head a wobble

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Imagine being so pathetic that your husband has to plan 2 weeks meals before he goes away to work.....Shameful......Kids readily accepting hour of me time for her. Do they have a choice er no...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What does planning 2 weeks of meals mean?
Has he cooked them and frozen them?
Or just written down what to cook?
Whichever it is she should be ashamed.

Reactions: 23
Is the new video tips on home schooling? If so why?

We're all in this and finding it different from person to person/family to family. She is not a teacher and shouldn't be giving out advice.

Reactions: 14
It isn’t home schooling. Begs, if home schoolers aren’t even home schooling atm, then you most certainly aren’t you silly sausage. We are in the middle of a worldwide state of emergency. We are surviving and living in fear. (Well, those of us who don’t have our heads shoved up our arse).

getting your husband to plan 2 weeks of meals. Suppose 14days of picnic plates = 1 loaf of bread, crisps and a feeble satsuma. 3 salmon filets. 1 will stretch for 5 days at least. Romeo done.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.