Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, If you can’t work out what to cook for yourself and 3 kids without help then there is no hope 🤷🏻‍♀️

If my husband felt he had to that before going away I would have to take a serious look at myself to see why he thought I needed his help.

I just can’t get over it!

Reactions: 21
I would be mortified if my husband had to arrange 2 weeks of meals before he went away. Seriously. She doesn’t work and up until last week had only 1 kid around during the day (and not at all on nursery days).

She doesn’t even get that admitting he has done that shows even more what a useless fool she is.

Not even out of touch- actually off the scale. What a fool.

Reactions: 24
Jesus, If you can’t work out what to cook for yourself and 3 kids without help then there is no hope 🤷🏻‍♀️

If my husband felt he had to that before going away I would have to take a serious look at myself to see why he thought I needed his help.

I just can’t get over it!
It’s ridiculous and just an absolute nonsense. If she genuinely cannot cope with cooking for herself and 3 small children for 2 weeks then frankly lee needs to get an on shore job so he can be at home every evening to ensure that his kids are properly fed and cared for because clearly Rebecca is incapable of both.

Reactions: 25
Just confirms that Lee does worry about the girls when he’s away.

My husband wouldn’t even think about that......in this case he would probably make sure I had enough food in because I obviously shouldn’t be taking the kids shopping but he wouldn’t even dream of preparing and freezing 2 full weeks of meals!

Reactions: 21
🤣🤣🤣

I’ve never know anyone carry a dog so much! Put the poor thing down!!
I wonder if the reason she carried the dog into the kitchen with her is because they daren't leave it by itself because it pisses everywhere if they're aren't keeping an eye on it. I do hope it's pissing everywhere😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What the actual duck does she do all day!!!??? Lee has prepared two weeks of meals!? Honestly..... !! My husband works six weeks away at a time and I work full time and have two school age kids, if he had to do meals before he left to go away, I am pretty sure he would be questioning me and soon be giving me some home truths!!!!

Reactions: 16
So now shes grateful that Lee had sorted out meals for the next 2 weeks. She needs to give her head a wobble
Seriously?! What whilst she walked in the woods abs read her books. Lazy sod. Like many I’m trying so work from
Home, entertain and feed child (and audlts) and I can assure you we are both making meals !!

Reactions: 6
Her instagram content is a complete contrast to the crap shes punts out on Youtube. 10 steps to be organised, motivated etc. But the reality is she is lazy and incapable of looking after 3 children.

I would bet we'll see mother cannon move in to help while Lee is away.

She's an embarrassment to motherhood.

All these ads aren't just insensitive, they show just how desperate for money they are. Don't believe what she tells you, they're grasping for pennies!

Reactions: 18
There was an old woman
Had leathery skin like a shoe,
Only had three children
Still didn't know what to do,
The lapdog made meals to make sure kids get fed,
While the Mummy vlogger just sends them to bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually enjoy that point in the day where I make the tea. I'm not saying it's easy but my youngest who is 3 is usually interested so I give him little jobs to do to "help" me. My eldest who is 8 will set the table and put drinks out. I can't imagine having someone plan/cook/organise meals 2 weeks in advance for me. What if you or the kids don't want a defrosted and reheated meal again?! Honestly she's lost the plot!!!

Reactions: 10
If my husband worked like Lee did and felt he had to buy the food and plan meals for 2 weeks whilst he goes back to work then I’d have been left a single mother, probs with no kids as he’d of had them with him.
Wtf is wrong with her? I’m starting to think she can’t do anything because she’s severely depressed. I mean I know she’s lazy but needing meal plans for 2 weeks just shows his concern no?
My hubs would maybe get food in for me or make some batch meals and freeze them for a few days or incase I’ve had a hard day with the brood and need easy meals to get out but not enough for a full 2 weeks. I just don’t get it. Wtf is wrong with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Those 3 girls are going to grow up not knowing how to cook a simple meal. She should be ashamed of herself. Her own mother should be ashamed of herself too for not teaching her the basic life skills that everyone should know. Now is the time to work on bettering her skills and teaching the girls too. Math could be brought into this with weighing and measuring. What am I saying? We all know she would never do this! 😏😏

Reactions: 12
Those 3 girls are going to grow up not knowing how to cook a simple meal. She should be ashamed of herself. Her own mother should be ashamed of herself too for not teaching her the basic life skills that everyone should know. Now is the time to work on bettering her skills and teaching the girls too. Math could be brought into this with weighing and measuring. What am I saying? We all know she would never do this! 😏😏
one could put the fish fingers on a tray, one could do the chips and the other could rub Beck’s feet? Not very helpful those girls, are they? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she take her trainers off and put them on the kitchen worktop?? 🤮
Yes she did! That is beyond gross. And why does she keep her gym wear on all day. Gyms are one of the most unhygienic places, why would you not shower and change as soon as you got home. It's not like she doesn't haven't time!

• Sick
I would be so embarrassed to admit I was a 30 year old mother who couldn’t cope with life at home with her kids. Yes the corona situation has put everything up in the air re school but given that she literally has a SLOW DAY at HOME every bloody day, it’s not like she has anywhere to be bar the gym.

my life (and many others across the country) has been chaotic this week. My husband is away and I’ve been attempting some degree of WFH whilst looking after two kids. I’ve managed to provide breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks all off my own back. I’m not boasting about this, it’s just simple necessity.

she really is a sorry excuse for an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She must have so much spare time that fact she doesn’t prepare meals as Lee has done it all. I find that so weird, I understand that the kids are home. But I have found the transition to helping my kids do school work and okay absolutely fine. I have found I’ve got so much free time and plenty of time to prepare dinner! How embarrassing that she isn’t capable of doing basic tasks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.