Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wearing a thick winter jumper??
Coz she barely bloody eats anything and dosnt take her iron the idiot 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 99402hmm contradict yourself much! About to use it for the first time - yet she’s claiming its next level! How would you know if you hadn’t tried it before 🤔 what a muppet!
I looks to me like some is missing from the bottle- liar liar pants on fire ffs 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I dont mean to make light of the horrific situation we are in (Im a "key worker" though not in the nhs or emergency services) but it is making me giggle a bit thinking how she will do her food shop the next couple of weeks. She surely cant take all 3 kids with her and on line deliveries must be fully booked weeks in advance. I would worry about anyone else in that situation but for someone who has so little time and respect for her kids and is all about the self love, it is giving me a sense of karma coming to bite her on her teeny tiny arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dont mean to make light of the horrific situation we are in (Im a "key worker" though not in the nhs or emergency services) but it is making me giggle a bit thinking how she will do her food shop the next couple of weeks. She surely cant take all 3 kids with her and on line deliveries must be fully booked weeks in advance. I would worry about anyone else in that situation but for someone who has so little time and respect for her kids and is all about the self love, it is giving me a sense of karma coming to bite her on her teeny tiny arse.
her parents will probably do the shop for her and drop it off at her door?

Reactions: 8
All influences shouldn’t be aloud to do ads and aff links through this time!! It’s such bad taste so many people are going through the hardest time and you get some prick trying to sell over priced face cream!!!! duck off!! People are dying people are losing their jobs people have no money to buy the essentials! No one wants over priced tit face cream!! Just go in ‘your’ woods and piss of for a bit your digging your self deeper and deeper!!

also if she starts to moan now less has gone away I’m going to flip! My husband and I both work in the frontline we are working opposite shifts to each so not really seeing each other on our days off we are both shattered then trying to home school are children while the other one goes to work!! I’m risking bringing this horrid virus home and potential making my children extremely ill!!! Work is hell seeing the fear in a person eyes because they can’t/struggling to breathe not aloud to have the family around when there near the end it’s heart breaking. All nhs staff are going to be completely different people after this!! Their all bloody hero’s in my eyes and they should be getting paid so much more! Especially when you get these people earning £1000s for making rubbish videos and getting sent 1000s worth of free stuff and a average hard working nhs worker gets way under £2000 a month!! Only now are we getting free cofffee and we couldn’t be more grateful!! It’s like they have given us £100s!! You have got it easy Mrs M!!
💙 we are definitely the ones deserving of the freebies!! I’m spending 50 hours a week away from my kids and hubby nursing the most vulnerable in our region and shitting myself that I’m going to pass on this virus to my family. Right now packing my kids upstairs for an hours me time is the last thing on my mind, I want them close, I was dreading schools closing but you know what I am glad they are not at school because at least I can keep a close eye on them and it is bringing them closer together which is melting my heart and I am fortunate that I do not have to send them to the hub school during all this. I have had to tell my parents to isolate from us as I can’t risk infecting them either, I’ve never been in this position where I am literally alone in our own bubble and I have a new found respect for those families who are in this position, I knew it must be tough but my god you guys doing this all the time are mums/dads of the year every year none of this celeb bollocks when they’ve got nannies and all other kinds of help coming out their arses!
Chin up tattle bastards we will beat this virus and we will come out stronger than ever and hold our heads high that we actually did some good during this time from supporting others to helping with shopping etc and most of all isolating ourselves where possible to help flatten the curve and get our country back on its feet.
All frontline colleagues in whatever service/discipline we are what’s holding it all together for everyone not some dumb ass shoving overpriced tit we don’t need right now in our faces, heads up we’ve got this 🦠💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet Lee did an extra big shop before going back off shore. That would be after he finished cleaning up of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
her parents will probably do the shop for her and drop it off at her door?
I suspect they might just come in and help for a bit and then we'll get the 'Poppy waving at Mimi through the window as they can't come in' shot. Same other way, after popping in for a hot tea it will be waving from a distance, trying to fool people...the seed is set with waving to the neighbour from a distance.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 99402hmm contradict yourself much! About to use it for the first time - yet she’s claiming its next level! How would you know if you hadn’t tried it before 🤔 what a muppet!
I like tropic products but this cleansing powder was only launched on 14th March so how can anyone know if it will work or not? 🤔And I agree with lots of folk on here, at this time of unprecedented crisis, who really cares?

• Heart
I am surprised he has gone , how long for well we shall see, still believe he should be at home with those s girls not that manic women ! Her parents will be on call night and day I would never believe otherwise no way could she cope without a break , my daughter Says where is Bertie ? She says not a sight of him for a few days I can’t see being blocked has anyone seen him ? If not what’s going on ?

Reactions: 3
I am surprised he has gone , how long for well we shall see, still believe he should be at home with those s girls not that manic women ! Her parents will be on call night and day I would never believe otherwise no way could she cope without a break , my daughter Says where is Bertie ? She says not a sight of him for a few days I can’t see being blocked has anyone seen him ? If not what’s going on ?
Nothing on the Bertie Meldrum Instagram account since 13th March either.....🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well it's tuff at the top Rebecca & you'll need to accept it & the quicker you do the better .

There's 1000's of families that are worse of than you . People losing their job or having no income .
Front line workers who can't see their own families , elderly people living on their own , sick people in hospital with no visitors , people having to bury their loved ones without being able to say goodbye .
You are in the comfort of her own home with your children unlike many other mothers who are having to work and worrying what they're bringing home to their kids .
FOR ONCE BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE GOT

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This women has no 🤬 shame. The kids Tuff tray now marked as an add.... really!! words fail me.

• Wow
Oh, I bet she’s spitting feathers at the muddy mummy landing the sweaty Betty gig. She’ll be flogging her eBay ones tonight

Reactions: 7
Of course you’re linking it, as most families at the moment are really thinking about buying a plastic tray for outside play and not just making do with what they’ve got.
duck off and then duck off some more.
also is this an old photo?
Exactly . heartless profiteering idiot . People working in warehouses shouldn’t be picking orders for water tables , they should be there for essentials only right now and clowns like this generating sheep in their direction for frivolous crap is ridiculous . Have you any idea rebecca ??! STOP THE SWIPE UPS. You should not be benefiting from this in any way.
paid and contractual ads I think I have more sympathy for if the companies are still insisting they go out (wrong in itself but prob have people over a barrel) but blatent profiteering is unforgivable

Reactions: 10
‘I’m calling this science’ aka 3 days in and I can’t be bothered

don’t get me wrong- nothing wrong with a bit of messy play, but why not bake? Get them to measure ingredients, count out cupcake cases, not hard to do fun and educational things (especially not if like Becky you’re home all the time anyway, and hasn’t got any real work to do)
She could ask the girls to add the colour to the water, or even do an at home experiment, elephants toothpaste? Making a volcano one day, making it explode the next.
Kudos to all the parents who are educating & occupying their kids whilst working aswell, but I have no patience for Becky who just can’t be bothered

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she not understand that people are making do with what we’ve got not swiping up for bloody loungewear 😡

Honestly any bloody excuse to get people to spend money.
BASICS
Learn the word Reb,
We’ve to shop as little as we can for BASICS.
Loungewear, not a bleeping basic.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She gas been advertising that bloddy plastic tray without labelling it for weeks now...she is disgusting.

And who would take parenting advice from a woman that shuts a 2 year old in a room by themselves form an hour...she makes me sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.