Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she not understand that people are making do with what we’ve got not swiping up for bloody loungewear 😡

Honestly any bloody excuse to get people to spend money.
BASICS
Learn the word Reb,
We’ve to shop as little as we can for BASICS.
Loungewear, not a bleeping basic.
Wow she really is going low even for her!! Her priorities are completely skewed, she should be influencing her followers to help others, check on neighbours etc not trying to sell unnecessary items, she is either shamefully ignorant or doesn't give a toss I know which I am inclined to believe 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait to see how she explains away her diminishing top lip when she can’t go get injectables.
yeah yeah Rebecca I know it’s all Au natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet Lee did an extra big shop before going back off shore. That would be after he finished cleaning up of course.
I know he’s an arse but I feel a bit sorry for him being so hen pecked. He comes back from work and has to parent the kids, clean the house, cook etc. While his wife does tit all

Reactions: 8
Panic over guys, Bertie Boy has been spotted in today’s stories! Still hasn’t been groomed though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I see her gym buddy @themuddymummy is busy flogging stuff too. I imagine Rebecca will be fuming that she’s not been gifted an expensive Sweaty Betty gym kit and given a discount code from them 😷

Reactions: 5
Quiet time......sitting drinking tea on a different floor from your 2 year old.......disgusting.
Lets hope she fixed that blind cord

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Why is she encouraging people to order item. And making people leave there home is the poor stuff and delivery drivers

Reactions: 12
Why is she encouraging people to order item. And making people leave there home is the poor stuff and delivery drivers
because she’s a greedy self absorbed moron who’s only concern is trying to leech money out of people. She’s the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Our school parent group has spoken about putting a reminder out about easy fundraising links for shopping online. I’ve stated I’m completely against it right now. I have a mother in law who has been told she can’t work due to underlying health (thankfully still being paid) a sister in law who is currently signed off sick but has also been laid off from her job, a mother who is in her own home by herself who suffers from poor mental health and now completely on her own until this is all over. I don’t think it’s acceptable for anyone to be encouraging people to spend money they perhaps don’t have. It’s extremely crass and terribly poor taste.

You don’t need to have a tuff tray to have water play, if you have a plastic table cloth pop that out in the garden and get the children to sit on that. Pop them in old T-shirt’s and leggings, things they can easy change out of if the get wet. Or even just have them play on the grass - they are children, it’s only water!

As for this incessant sharing of the tropics crap and now the loungewear of dreams... Rebecca, folk are struggling to find a bar of bleeping soap and you want us all to pay for your crappy cleansers and face masks whilst lounging in our loungewear sets that you will make commission from? I’d rather be sitting in my bare arse with no hot running water or access to soap than ever line that greedy cows pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All these ads in a few hours. You’re bleeping disgusting Rebecca. Not only is most of the country struggling financially, mentally and physically but to be ordering bleeping useless materialistic things at this time is just disgraceful. BASICS YOU bleeping BASIC witch.
You have 100 pairs of those awful leggings in every colour (you’ve said it yourself) and you have all those gifted crappy jumpers. You do not need anything else and neither do your bleeping kids.

Delivery drivers shouldn’t be putting their health and their families health at risk to deliver you this tit you bleeping bleep

next thread title should be ...

Mrs Meldrum #80 duck off and then duck off some more

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
All these ads in a few hours. You’re bleeping disgusting Rebecca. Not only is most of the country struggling financially, mentally and physically but to be ordering bleeping useless materialistic things at this time is just disgraceful. BASICS YOU bleeping BASIC witch.
You have 100 pairs of those awful leggings in every colour (you’ve said it yourself) and you have all those gifted crappy jumpers. You do not need anything else and neither do your bleeping kids.

Delivery drivers shouldn’t be putting their health and their families health at risk to deliver you this tit you bleeping bleep

next thread title should be ...

Mrs Meldrum #80 duck off and then duck off some more
Someone send that to whalar date stamp it for future ref. Just because it’s allowed and hasn’t been regulated doesn’t make it right

Reactions: 9
Can someone pls message her and tell her why she shouldn't be ordering online!!! Although I don't think we should have to be telling her bc its fairly obvious, someone must! I would but im blocked xx

Reactions: 11
Let’s hope she has removed every single choking risk from P’s room. A child that age should NEVER be left unattended for any length of time 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
“What a fab day for corona virus. There’s a beautiful joules sale on, so you can buy some overpriced leggings made in a sweat shop for a couple of quid off. Swipe up for loungewear to buy, so you can look like me when you’re ignoring your kids living your best life. Swipe up for another pile of tit. We call it daddy and me. So so inspirational. Colouring. C’mon ladies. Don’t worry if you’ve got no income, if your nearest and dearest are fighting for their lives, swipe up and buy my so so worth it £30 pot of hand cream and this cleanser that I’m obsessed with. If you can’t afford it, then you are below me. You plebs.”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lee's last night before going offshore. He's cleaning the kitchen and in strolls Edgy carrying the bloody dog 🙄. She makes herself a cup of hot tea and then buggers off again😂😂😂. You're an idiot Lee.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Lee's last night before going offshore. He's cleaning the kitchen and in strolls Edgy carrying the bloody dog 🙄. She makes herself a cup of hot tea and then buggers off again😂😂😂. You're an idiot Lee.
View attachment 99638
they deserve each other. He’s an absolute doormat, he’s pathetic. He’s also a horrible weasel of a man. She’s selfish to the core and a truly horrible individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.