Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Homeschooling and being isolated is the perfect thing for her to rebuild her brand. If she could be arsed. They could do something every day, she could become an alternative character to be a teacher and video how she does it inc what they’ve done to make a classroom or learning space at home , they could do forest school days and learn all about the outdoors, more den building, teaching the kids to bake or cook, learning to read and write, hide and seek, more of those tray table things with activities on, there’s loads she could do now to build herself back up from the trolls who’ve wrecked her ‘hoppy’ .... my guess is she won’t bother and will flounder
No thanks. There's already a flurry of "tune in next week for my lesson plans" and "let me show you how to make piss easy kids snacks" from the insta-huns in their rush to capitalise on followers. Was hoping they would all put their cameras down for a bit and focus on their nearest and dearest instead of scrambling for new hashtags. 🙄

Reactions: 19
The problem with MRS M is she is very bitter and full of self pity. Which is why she feels sorry for herself and why all of her instagram revolves round tattle.

shes bitter and full of self pity because of one thing for certain. She bought a overpriced, run down house with a horrific history at a time tit loads of money was coming in, tit load of gifts were constant. She knew she could get the whole house renovated by brands wanting advertisement, she knew she didn’t need to spend a penny on holidays, days out, food, clothing absolutely anything because they were coming by the truck load. Only she took it for granted It wasn’t the kind of way to earn money you can take for granted.

so now, she’s living in a overpriced run down house with barely an income and barely any gifts.They are skint, no matter what they try and make out and she’s stressing every month worrying where this months mortgage payment is coming from. I honestly wouldn’t like her life right now

and to top it off, her knowing what it feels like to worry about money and she’s STILL playing on the vulnerable in the corona situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'll do it later today as a tattle post. It might be useful for other parents for their little ones too.
I hope this works in this forum.

For those not sure what a social story writen to help children (& some adults) cope in social situation. The story is individualised for the person & to reflect the social situation in question. In this case changes at school resulting from the virus.

My special story

My name is X. I am X year's old and live in X with XXX. I like playing and my favourite thing(s) to play with is X (and X)

At moment there is a bug going around the world that is making people poorly. Everyone has been doing all they can to stop people from catching the bug. Mum(my) (&) Dad(dy) [or other care give] say it is important that everyone washes their hands a lot during the day. When people cough or sneeze they should use a tissue, put it in the bin and then wash their hands. It is important people don't pick their nose. I have to remember to do these things too.

The bug means that lots of my friends and their mum(mie)s & dadd(ies) will be staying at home instead of going to school or work. My mummy/daddy is in a special job though. This means s/he/they will still be going to work and I will be going to school.

[For anyone whose child is going to a different school add this bit.. I am going to go to a different school for a little while because of the bug. My new school will be called .... It might be a bit different from my other school and..(join to next part starting when..)

When I get to school things might be a bit different than usual. I might find I have a different teacher or new boys and girls in my class.

I might be a bit worried at first but I know the teachers will help me settle in and I will soon get to know the new teacher(s) and the new boys and girls in my class. Mummy/daddy say I can make new friends which will be nice.

When I get home from school and mummy/daddy get home from work I will be able to look forward telling him/her all about the/my new teacher(s) and the new boys and girls in my class. I know mummy/daddy will be very proud of me for doing well at school and I will be very proud of mummy/daddy because I know they have a special job that is helping everyone else.

The end

I hope this helps any tattlers out there who find themselves with a child who might struggle with any changes they will have at school and helps give you some idea of the structure a social story might take. You can alter it to fit your child's needs/circumstance.

Wishing you all and all your little ones who are going to experience changes surrounding school all the best. If anyone wants me to write one for staying at home I can do that too

That would be amazing thank you!
I have posted a social story format. I hope it helps your little one. Don't feel obliged to use it though 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope this works in this forum.

For those not sure what a social story writen to help children (& some adults) cope in social situation. The story is individualised for the person & to reflect the social situation in question. In this case changes at school resulting from the virus.

My special story

My name is X. I am X year's old and live in X with XXX. I like playing and my favourite thing(s) to play with is X (and X)

At moment there is a bug going around the world that is making people poorly. Everyone has been doing all they can to stop people from catching the bug. Mum(my) (&) Dad(dy) [or other care give] say it is important that everyone washes their hands a lot during the day. When people cough or sneeze they should use a tissue, put it in the bin and then wash their hands. It is important people don't pick their nose. I have to remember to do these things too.

The bug means that lots of my friends and their mum(mie)s & dadd(ies) will be staying at home instead of going to school or work. My mummy/daddy is in a special job though. This means s/he/they will still be going to work and I will be going to school.

[For anyone whose child is going to a different school add this bit.. I am going to go to a different school for a little while because of the bug. My new school will be called .... It might be a bit different from my other school and..(join to next part starting when..)

When I get to school things might be a bit different than usual. I might find I have a different teacher or new boys and girls in my class.

I might be a bit worried at first but I know the teachers will help me settle in and I will soon get to know the new teacher(s) and the new boys and girls in my class. Mummy/daddy say I can make new friends which will be nice.

When I get home from school and mummy/daddy get home from work I will be able to look forward telling him/her all about the/my new teacher(s) and the new boys and girls in my class. I know mummy/daddy will be very proud of me for doing well at school and I will be very proud of mummy/daddy because I know they have a special job that is helping everyone else.

The end

I hope this helps any tattlers out there who find themselves with a child who might struggle with any changes they will have at school and helps give you some idea of the structure a social story might take. You can alter it to fit your child's needs/circumstance.

Wishing you all and all your little ones who are going to experience changes surrounding school all the best. If anyone wants me to write one for staying at home I can do that too

I have posted a social story format. I hope it helps your little one. Don't feel obliged to use it though 😊
Thank you so much this is amazing xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gearing up for the Lee / one of the girls / Bertie has a cough so we'll have to self-isolate for 2 weeks post.
just waiting on the big announcement . My bets on Mrs M. so she can do less than she usually does
Sweet F All .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you

Lee is due to go back off shore on Wednesday morning so place your bets as to when we are going to get the “oh, Lee’s got a temperature and a cough, we think he might have to self isolate for 14 days so he’s going to stay at home instead of going back to work”

wait for it....
That might backfire as he may not get paid anything more than ssp if he’s self isolating and may not qualify s for company sick pay if he’s a contractor or doesn’t have enough service

She must be over the moon that oil workers are classed as key workers! Her kids are off back to school! Though I won’t be sending mine.
No chance. If one is a key worker and one isn’t , no space at the emergency schools.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh Beggyyyy....where are you?? Said in a really creepy voice🤷🏻‍♀️ Lots of lost 🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏 waiting for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on beggydrum... We 've lost our laughter fodder today!!! Come back... Feed us!!! And patheprat we need your instas tooo😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His Twitter is public... Here is is privateif you Google it... Anyone priviliged to be a follower let us know if princess moanypertbum has tweeted recently??😅

Reactions: 2
If ads are ok and she doesn’t feel uncomfortable posting them, why is she still hiding the word ad in lowercase whilst the rest of the video title is in uppercase? I genuinely don’t understand the unnecessary deceitfulness? I know she has been worried sick in the past that disclosure is oh so confusing for all of her sheep, so why not just pop it up front so nobody misses it? Simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just thought....Why wasn't her book mentioned or plugged this Mother's Day? :unsure:
I think someone has mentioned on here before that she might got paid upfront and not as copies are being sold.
Not sure if that’s the case but given her lack of advertising it seems plausible.

Reactions: 12
@Maddogsmum your poor daughter, I am a single mum of 7 w/o twins and spent the last 40 days of my pregnancy trapped in a hospital bed so can understand how she must be feeling. Please do get in contact if she needs anything as I have plenty of boys and girls baby clothes I would be happy to send her if money is tight xx
Thank you SO much that’s really kind. Spending 6 weeks on bed rest must have been hell and now corona virus! Xx

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.