Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is deranged. And the dog clearly does not like to be picked up. One day she will get bitten and I won't feel any sympathy for her.

Reactions: 13
She’s starting referring to Bertie as ‘the dog’ instead of her main man, fur child etc etc
Maybe she’s fallen out of love with looking after him as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
agree. But she’s got absolutely no hope in hell if making any real money by attempting to be an “ambassador” for Tropic. the very few that make decent, sustainable revenue from these scams, sorry, I mean schemes - are the kind of relentless, driven, determined, hard faced, skilled sales people who not only generate a huge number of unit sales themselves and gain huge followings to their team who also all generate massive sales and who all have minions below them doing the same. It’s a pyramid scheme, plain & Simple. She’s got no hope of making decent money off it. No chance. She’s utterly delusional.
Regardless of which tit mlm it is.
It's wrong time in the economy to sell anything that's non essentials.
Most skin care most will do is soap and water and antibacterial wipes.
I have loads hand cream from previous box sets no one will want to pay 30 quid a pot.
She's delusional if this things this is great time.
I think even jess avey got bored of tropics and moved onto travel mlm unlucky!
They be better off getting a job in a supermarket or delivery driver.

Reactions: 7
Regardless of which tit mlm it is.
It's wrong time in the economy to sell anything that's non essentials.
Most skin care most will do is soap and water and antibacterial wipes.
I have loads hand cream from previous box sets no one will want to pay 30 quid a pot.
She's delusional if this things this is great time.
I think even jess avey got bored of tropics and moved onto travel mlm unlucky!
They be better off getting a job in a supermarket or delivery driver.
well we all know Beggy - wants the most but only willing to do the least! Someone has conned her into thinking that she has such a large following she will be able to sit back with a hot cup of tea, a blanket and love island and watch the money roll in. I’ve heard tesco is saying they are in desperate need of extra staff, THAT would be a decent way to make some coin. Maybe when she realises she wouldn’t be forced to look after the girls while she was in work it might convince her to get off her arse and go to work.

Reactions: 14
well we all know Beggy - wants the most but only willing to do the least! Someone has conned her into thinking that she has such a large following she will be able to sit back with a hot cup of tea, a blanket and love island and watch the money roll in. I’ve heard tesco is saying they are in desperate need of extra staff, THAT would be a decent way to make some coin. Maybe when she realises she wouldn’t be forced to look after the girls while she was in work it might convince her to get off her arse and go to work.
She could only do that whilst lees home unless her parents help.
Is she self isolating from her parents.
Also poor grandad last week travelled from Yorkshire to Scotland and been loads cases in Scotland so she's potentially put him at greater risk.
Also I do get why Lee so chirpy is his mum not living in Spain which is heading for crisis point right now.
They just going on like it's all normal.
How will she exist without the gym.

Reactions: 8
She must be over the moon that oil workers are classed as key workers! Her kids are off back to school! Though I won’t be sending mine.
But if only one parent is a key worker the other is expect to look after the kids. She’s no excuse to have those kids at home. Be interesting to see how she copes

Reactions: 14
Homeschooling and being isolated is the perfect thing for her to rebuild her brand. If she could be arsed. They could do something every day, she could become an alternative character to be a teacher and video how she does it inc what they’ve done to make a classroom or learning space at home , they could do forest school days and learn all about the outdoors, more den building, teaching the kids to bake or cook, learning to read and write, hide and seek, more of those tray table things with activities on, there’s loads she could do now to build herself back up from the trolls who’ve wrecked her ‘hoppy’ .... my guess is she won’t bother and will flounder

• Heart
Reactions: 13
we wear mask for confirmed patient but for everyone else we don’t and no one can be sure who has it and not other staff etc x

yea please that would be great thank you so much x

She’s a stay at home mum so she defo not a key worker!! Schools only want children who have to be there. So they all know what she does for a living so there is no way they will let her kids come to school!!
I'll do it later today as a tattle post. It might be useful for other parents for their little ones too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Maddogsmum your poor daughter, I am a single mum of 7 w/o twins and spent the last 40 days of my pregnancy trapped in a hospital bed so can understand how she must be feeling. Please do get in contact if she needs anything as I have plenty of boys and girls baby clothes I would be happy to send her if money is tight xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her bloody insts story ... "Bertie it's not going to be just you and me anymore ... And occasionally Poppy . "... How utterly horrible to say that ,like she s an utter inconvenience and nuisance. 😓😱
I know, that made me so sad for that wee girl☹

Aw so she's an MLM Hun now is she...I give her 2 weeks.
Speaking from past experience, you have to work bloody hard to make any money.
We all know she doesn't like putting any effort in to things!

Reactions: 12
Her bloody insts story ... "Bertie it's not going to be just you and me anymore ... And occasionally Poppy . "... How utterly horrible to say that ,like she s an utter inconvenience and nuisance. 😓😱
awful. Considering Poppy is at nursery 2 days a week she’s hardly home occasionally!

awful. Considering Poppy is at nursery 2 days a week she’s hardly home occasionally!
God! As if I needed another reason to dislike this woman.
I think she thinks she's funny, but her humour just always misses the mark.

We're on day 5 of isolation (coughs, so we've all been swabbed and have to stay inside) and the country where we live is on day 4 of lockdown.
I know I'm in the minority, but honestly so far I've quite enjoyed having my children home. It's quite nice spending time together and finding new things to do with them. I've even enjoyed home schooling them so far!😂

You just know she won't even see any of the positives, it'll all just be about her and how she can't have her me time. Never mind about the poor girls missing school, their friends etc.

Sending lots of love and positive thoughts to everyone today ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I haven’t commented for a long time but I couldn’t believe it when she said “Poppy’s home occasionally” does she have any idea how bad that sounds 😳 awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.