Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is upset because the ad is gone. She just doesnt get that the reason is her and she will never understand that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What I don't understand is was it the other month she did a ad for triumph underwear.
We dident even see a full underwear shot then.
I assume they kindly gifted her matching undies.
There's a difference between posting yourself in a bikini or swimsuit in a beach or pool setting the 1 looks normal.
She likes photograph herself in swimwear in the house frequently but mismatching under wear is a new low for her.
She could show progress without being in her undies.
I be so embarrassed locals be laughing or people at school saw.
What s odd is she wasn't even stripping down for an AD.
Clearly she has food and body issues tiny portions, talking about calories, photo shopping herself thinner and constantly looking for positive validation from strangers.
Kids in year 5 and 6 here upper juniors have fill access to the internet and all this inappropriate pics would be storing up trouble for safaya in the future as not all kids are kind.
Screenshot_20200310-081308_YouTube.jpg

Kindly gifted matching underwear that she gave a quick snap of the bra under a shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen this, this is a reply to her about taking the St Tropez video down because of trolls...
Exactly this.... why haven’t more people questioned WHY?
You don’t get an AD pulled just because a few people have said they don’t like you.
She still can’t see if after liftgate if she had of apologised properly and handled it better. Things wouldn’t be like this... BUT I guess that a narcissist for you.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
This is beyond concerning!!! She has 3 young girls looking up to her and what’s she teaching them?? That you need a bleeping thigh gap and if you don’t have one just draw one! 😡😡😡
it’s just so obvious aswell as she’s standing in front of her Grey bed and it’s black in between her legs!! Can’t believe she actually done that and thought she would get away with it!!! Disgusting!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it’s just so obvious aswell as she’s standing in front of her Grey bed and it’s black in between her legs!! Can’t believe she actually done that and thought she would get away with it!!! Disgusting!!!!
Like the racist comments .... she thinks she can get away with everything. Genuinely.

Reactions: 19
As someone who’s been to the depths of despair with suicidal ideation and intrusive thoughts I do wish influencers would stop playing the mental health card. It’s a medical condition not an excuse to be shady. I had to go to work through all that or I didn’t get paid.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Why doesn’t she say what was making her have a wobbly day? Be honest and speak up. Rather than posting a filtered picture and saying “it’s a good day to have a good day” Ffks, it doesn’t add up.
But I’m sorry, not everyone on a bad day can swan off to the gym or buy a dog or plan for the future!! Some people have other things to do, like work or look after their children. Notice how neither of those are in her self help pointers when everyone knows they can help people too. 😡 and duck off with your be kind message Grabecca. So over it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
View attachment 93631

Kindly gifted matching underwear that she gave a quick snap of the bra under a shirt
Could be way off here, but I get the feeling Lee likes tiny blonde worldwide babes!🤔 She is small because she eats very very little, yuuurs back when she did what I eat in a day vlogs, they were always very small portions and few to zero snacks. Her hair needs to either be kept in a short bob and bleached or long and natural, at the moment it looks like straw. The whole standing in underwear in a near see through bra is bizarre.

Reactions: 12
In her undie shots her stance is getting wider and wider, these type of pictures should be taken in the same underwear standing with your feet together

Reactions: 6
695BC572-87C6-40F0-9C7D-9A2791F5B43B.jpeg

I just cannot stop seeing the black marker pen around the legs or the world’s worst photoshop 😂 I follow a page call photoshop disasters, if she were more of a celebrity I’d probably submit it.

Can’t believe I didn’t see it straight away! Good spot guys lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Here’s what she posted to her mind and sh*t page last night. For those who don’t
want to follow 🤫
she is so out of touch with reality it’s scary
i’m sure if any of us woke up feeling “wobbly” sorry thought she was “angry” we can’t just ditch the school run to walk our dog and then spend the morning at the gym with a PT and then spend the afternoon daydreaming about the future? We all either have jobs, are on maternity leave or SAHMs who can’t just drop our kids when ever we feel we need a “mental health day”

She never once mentions how privileged she is to be a SAHM with a husband around for 3
weeks at a time willing to do the lions share of the house work whilst she swans about the gym, getting her hair and nails done and spending his money. She seems like she’s all “my life is so hard I can’t cope for 2 weeks looking after my kids for 60% of the time” she is an actual embarrassment and I hate to think what army wives/ oil wives think of her if this is how we all see her

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 93640

I just cannot stop seeing the black marker pen around the legs or the world’s worst photoshop 😂 I follow a page call photoshop disasters, if she were more of a celebrity I’d probably submit it.

It certainly does look very obviously photoshopped when you see it like that. Such a shame that she can’t do anything honestly. There’d be genuine interest I think in a health/weight loss account, but why not just do it properly?! Even her most loyal of followers (with a few exceptions) must be starting to realise she’s a bit of a fibber? 😂
How does she think she can get away with posting two identical photos but slimming down her legs (and possibly altering her fingernails!) on the ‘after’ photo? 😳

Reactions: 7
View attachment 93631

Why did she not wear that set it looks lovely.
It's all a bit bonkers.
This and the camel toe gym gear vlog.
Does she not realise she will attract perverts.
Combined with exploiting a strangers death.
All very disturbing behaviour she need seek professional help and asks what needs to change.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I really want the sheep to question what trolling she got on the ad!!!
they must know she wouldn’t pull a paid advert because of a few personal comments (even though there was none!)
I can’t stand the fakery and manipulation with these insta mums.

Reactions: 8
Just saw on lambs thread it's Caroline funural today.
So I forecast talking about mental helath and trolling and trying gain sympathy from death of a stranger.

Reactions: 13
Why did she not wear that set it looks lovely.
It's all a bit bonkers.
This and the camel toe gym gear vlog.
Does she not realise she will attract perverts.
Combined with exploiting a strangers death.
All very disturbing behaviour she need seek professional help and asks what needs to change.
I am genuinely quite worried for all the women who openly advertise when they are home alone. Everyone knows Lee's shift patterns. It's just so silly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Could be way off here, but I get the feeling Lee likes tiny blonde worldwide babes!🤔 She is small because she eats very very little, yuuurs back when she did what I eat in a day vlogs, they were always very small portions and few to zero snacks. Her hair needs to either be kept in a short bob and bleached or long and natural, at the moment it looks like straw. The whole standing in underwear in a near see through bra is bizarre.
This. It's obvious to everyone, apart from her flock, that there is alot more depth to her personal issues than Tattle, trolls and Ads being pulled.

Your marriage for one Rebecca. A man who prefers you to bleach your hair to death when we all say on here how much prettier you are with dark hair. So who's the troll in that case?

A husband, who on camera, has food shamed you. Your troll was sitting right next to you.

A husband who on his public business Instagram account likes photos of scantily clad blonde bombshells. And we all see it. The troll does not care that he humiliates you.

Stop listening and hanging on to the words of your sheep with their identical child flogging pages hoping to step into your shoes once they've privately finished stabbing you in the back. Some of them might even be members on here.

Go and see a Counsellor. Anyone worth their credentials will focus on the source of your anger and deep unhappiness as being much closer to home that you dare admit to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 93640

What an image to be greeted with as I decide to take a quick gander at Reb’s page. I don’t see it though! What am I missing??

Reactions: 1
I don't care if she gets paid or not. The whole industry is screwed. We will never know. But there's not been one ad NOT pulled since lift gate has there? It will never go away.
But I'd like to know EXACTLY why the ad was pulled.
That’s so interesting. Let’s all think. What have they ACTUALLY made, as in ads NOT taken down, since liftgate? (Apart from money from so bleeping many aff links 🙄) Off the top of my head, Lee’s ‘press trip’ 🤣 to Ibiza, that online safety ad thing he did, Kinder choc ads weren’t taken down were they? They were gifted a Karcher floor cleaner, kids watch things, lots of tea and cake in Ride, a Groupon ad for the spa in London, panto and theatre trips, Disney on Ice, the Christmas Light Show during their Edinburgh trip, Donald Russell butcher, the horrible brown hoodie, Desenio prints......

Here’s what she posted to her mind and sh*t page last night. For those who don’t
want to follow 🤫
Haha ‘Hoping to wake up to a better day tomorrow’. Instead she woke up FUMMIN! 🤣

What I don't understand is was it the other month she did a ad for triumph underwear.
We dident even see a full underwear shot then.
I assume they kindly gifted her matching undies.
There's a difference between posting yourself in a bikini or swimsuit in a beach or pool setting the 1 looks normal.
She likes photograph herself in swimwear in the house frequently but mismatching under wear is a new low for her.
She could show progress without being in her undies.
I be so embarrassed locals be laughing or people at school saw.
What s odd is she wasn't even stripping down for an AD.
Clearly she has food and body issues tiny portions, talking about calories, photo shopping herself thinner and constantly looking for positive validation from strangers.
Kids in year 5 and 6 here upper juniors have fill access to the internet and all this inappropriate pics would be storing up trouble for safaya in the future as not all kids are kind.
That first post says she runs and does yoga. Bullshit! Says she did a 4k run!YEAH RIGHT BEGGY! If she ran regularly we’d know about it as she wouldn’t shut up about it!

It certainly does look very obviously photoshopped when you see it like that. Such a shame that she can’t do anything honestly. There’d be genuine interest I think in a health/weight loss account, but why not just do it properly?! Even her most loyal of followers (with a few exceptions) must be starting to realise she’s a bit of a fibber? 😂
How does she think she can get away with posting two identical photos but slimming down her legs (and possibly altering her fingernails!) on the ‘after’ photo? 😳
Because all she’s interested in is a fast buck. She hates hard work and gets no satisfaction from it. She doesn’t want to wait a month to see if there’s any actual difference. She takes the money, lies and moves on. It’s always the same with her. She really contributes to the reputation of IG Instafloggers accounts as shady and harmful to their followers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The double standards and hypocrisy of this really makes me sick. What she has done is irresponsible. she has the audacity to say be kind, you never know what's going on as if to shut someone or something down but ultimately it gives her an excuse for whatever her next plan is. She's laying so much foundations for a sympathy meltdown she could lay a new patio herself!! She posts thatmessage on the back of posting deliberately misleading pictures that she'd photoshopped and its not the first time she has used photos to mislead others - we all remember the Rami body transformation.

Her behaviours have and will without doubt, continue to damage others. Whether it's recommending any old tit as long as she's paid, faking a good, happy life and home situation, lying and covering things up on a daily basis often several times in one day it is all so damaging to others and incredibly deceitful and insincere. I wish there was a legal position on this.

Pictures that are doctored and posting about body image she needs to be pulled up on that alone! That new account is more or less saying follow me for healthy food, body and mind information but she posts a picture that she has photoshopped and has a meltdown claiming trolls.

Here we go with the whining looking for sympathy post again, always does this when guilty of deception and angry and being found out. Just be honest. Or perhaps just say nothing. Interestingly there's no information why the ad video and grid post was removed but I commented when I was watching it and only a few minutes in there were numerous misleading lies from her. That wouldn't have resulted in the video being pulled.... so what was the reason? No one on here has said they've been in touch with St Tropez and published a reply. So what happened Rebecca?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.