Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also is it spot the difference?! I can’t work our what’s changed.... apart from tan and oil?!

My photo roll is literally all pictures of my family, friends and places we’ve been. Is her photo roll just pictures of herself, and maybe the dog thrown in for good measure?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
But that is different to her main page?
The write up is. The pics same.
Has rami shared her on his insta
He blocked me after I was critical of last transformation.
We never see rami these days.

That comment was that a tattler or a fan on her arse hole page calling her out for Photo shopping.
What use is a private Insta account with 2000 crazy fans.

Are we expecting a trolls rant tonight's video or what the architect said?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Piers Morgan on GMB this morning saying he will never frame critique of him as bullying because he puts himself out there, on national TV, every day 👏🏻 never agreed with him before... 😂 When will influencers realise they are doing the same, albeit on a smaller platform?! 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I think it would be a good start if she could distinguish the difference between a troll and people calling her out for her behaviour as a “public figure”. Her likes and engagement are rock bottom and if she can’t understand why that is she has a serious problem. She contradicts herself the whole time. Loves new products (kindly gifted) and acts like a spoilt brat. It’ll be time for another public pity post of how hard her life is. Problem is she posts her life for all to see and more and more people realise just how out of touch with reality she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So I saw the before and after pics the other day on her insta (before it was private) and just looked at it again in the comments here! All I can see now is the black bits on her legs on the after pic! Wtf why lie and make it look like you’ve got a thigh gap when you don’t (nothing to be ashamed of either, haven’t seen mine since I was a teen... 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really just needs to change her handles to Mrs me.me.me never mind all this mind body shite.

suuucccchhhh a productive day. Walked Dog, PT session and washed hair. Poor thing must be shattered. Absolutely no relatability to her, she’s living in a dream world.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now she's reminding us that everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about, be kind, always.

Yes like your followers who believe the lies you put out, they trust you and you exploit it for your own ego. Those affected by racism everyday, see someone who will never face it hide from the facts that she allowed a racist comment in her blog and then refused to apologise for it. Those desperately trying to get a thigh gap and not being able to but there's your apparent transformation in 4 weeks (pretty sure though gap is based on hip distance etc so not always achievable in a healthy way).

Try being kind begs, not just to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There is absolutely no difference between the two pics, except she's drawn herself a man bulge in the 2nd pic 🤣

These pics will be doing the rounds amongst the kids when her girls start at Banchory Academy. Who wants the boys in the class laughing at pics of your mum in crappy underwear.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
These pics will be doing the rounds amongst the kids when her girls start at Banchory Academy. Who wants the boys in the class laughing at pics of your mum in crappy underwear.
Great point. She is moronic. Safiyah’s mates are probably already of her, their parents will know how she criticises her for micro managing play and everything else. Why would you do that to your children.

Reactions: 10
Now she's reminding us that everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about, be kind, always.

Yes like your followers who believe the lies you put out, they trust you and you exploit it for your own ego. Those affected by racism everyday, see someone who will never face it hide from the facts that she allowed a racist comment in her blog and then refused to apologise for it. Those desperately trying to get a thigh gap and not being able to but there's your apparent transformation in 4 weeks (pretty sure though gap is based on hip distance etc so not always achievable in a healthy way).

Try being kind begs, not just to yourself.
It’s just so hypocritical, she’s really not that kind herself a lot of the time so has no right whatsoever to be preaching about kindness. Or is it that she just wants people to be kind to her (ie. not contact brands!) regardless of what she says or does? 🤔

Also, I’ve said it before, but if she’s having such a battle with her mental health (what her latest post is alluding to), just COME OFF SOCIAL MEDIA! It’s not hard, just delete the apps and have a break. Her hubby seems to earn enough to provide for them, so it’s not like she’s relying on the ‘influencer’ income to survive. Most people would like to have more money, I’m sure, but it’s not the be-all and end-all, and certainly not worth jeopardising your mental health for 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What I don't understand is was it the other month she did a ad for triumph underwear.
We dident even see a full underwear shot then.
I assume they kindly gifted her matching undies.
There's a difference between posting yourself in a bikini or swimsuit in a beach or pool setting the 1 looks normal.
She likes photograph herself in swimwear in the house frequently but mismatching under wear is a new low for her.
She could show progress without being in her undies.
I be so embarrassed locals be laughing or people at school saw.
What s odd is she wasn't even stripping down for an AD.
Clearly she has food and body issues tiny portions, talking about calories, photo shopping herself thinner and constantly looking for positive validation from strangers.
Kids in year 5 and 6 here upper juniors have fill access to the internet and all this inappropriate pics would be storing up trouble for safaya in the future as not all kids are kind.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.