Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd find it hard to believe that there wouldn't at least be a viewing gallery at the pool her daughter goes to, so that she could watch her from there. And be there to praise her as well. It's a shame she couldn't think to at least do that and usually swimming lessons are only short. She's lucky that she doesn't have to take her other children along too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd find it hard to believe that there wouldn't at least be a viewing gallery at the pool her daughter goes to, so that she could watch her from there. And be there to praise her as well. It's a shame she couldn't think to at least do that and usually swimming lessons are only short. She's lucky that she doesn't have to take her other children along too!
There is
My son has swimming lessons at that pool you can sit poolside and watch

Reactions: 7
Lee is a twit I can’t believe he’s joking about that!!! It’s not funny!! People are dying and seriously unwell!!

There is
My son has swimming lessons at that pool you can sit poolside and watch
I love watching my kids swim!! Full of pride how hard they try and love seeing how good they are getting!! She’s so selfish!!!

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t watch Safiyah swim because she doesn’t want to. She would rather sit in her car reading tattle or eye bleeping herself in the camera. Simple as that.

Reactions: 25
Thread #79 sits in her car reading Tattle sitting by the pool would be such a battle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet Edgy is well pissed off with the wee belter boy today. How dare he have an hangover and have to stay in bed. She'd probably planned for him to do the swimming lesson today so she could mooch through her favourite woods 🙄. I bet she's livid😂😂😂. She said not long ago that he annoyed her when he was hungover🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can probably guess how long this comment lasted...
View attachment 95014
Oh @Hakes Im so incredibly sorry for your loss. Of course your son matters, please don’t spare another thought along those lines. She’s a sad pathetic excuse of a human being that knows no bounds. Sending much love your way ❤🥰 (sorry that this is so late after you posted, been slammed at work and just trying to catching up on the thread)

Reactions: 4
This just makes me so sad for little S.
can’t sit pool side for 30 minutes being a support seeing her daughter progress in something she clearly loves. There will be other parents there watching their kids smiling and encouraging them, chatting to them after the class about what they did and S will be all alone.

she goes to school 5 days a week but on a Saturday morning her mum refuses to sit and watch for for half an hour. How depressing

she 100% doesn’t deserve those kids

I’m all for “space” to relax (I refuse to call it self care or me time🤢) when the kids are in bed having a bubble bath/a basic shower, attending a yoga class, going for a drink or dinner with partner or friends. But the way she bangs on about squeezing in “me time self care bullshit” you would think there was something wrong with her.... silly me. She hates spending time with her kids and much prefers to do nothing with her time.

How can she live with herself?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t watch Safiyah swim because she doesn’t want to. She would rather sit in her car reading tattle or eye bleeping herself in the camera. Simple as that.
Such a shame. I'm all for having a bit of time to myself to read my book but not at the expense of my children. It's also nice to have a chat and a catch up with the other parents there too. Still.....

can’t sit pool side for 30 minutes being a support seeing her daughter progress in something she clearly loves. There will be other parents there watching their kids smiling and encouraging them, chatting to them after the class about what they did and S will be all alone.

she goes to school 5 days a week but on a Saturday morning her mum refuses to sit and watch for for half an hour. How depressing

I’m all for “space” to relax (I refuse to call it self care or me time🤢) when the kids are in bed having a bubble bath/a basic shower, attending a yoga class, going for a drink or dinner with partner or friends. But the way she bangs on about squeezing in “me time self care bullshit” you would think there was something wrong with her.... silly me. She hates spending time with her kids and much prefers to do nothing with her time.

Exactly this. So sad.

Reactions: 6

But if it was Florrie she would be sitting and watching 😂😂

• Sad
Going to have to hurl my other slipper at the wall. Is she really going on about her mental health and putting this down to tattle? If this is the case either she must read it (in which case why?), someone else reads it and reports the content to her (in which case why would they do that if they know it affects her?) or the sheep are bleating (in which case why would they if they 'love' her?). All seems rather solveable to me. Don't read tattle, Rebecca, and you surely won't be adversely affected by it?

Reactions: 12

How is the ico complaint going?

Reactions: 4
Swimming chat again. Someone local on here confirmed that you couldn’t watch swimming lessons.
I don’t live locally but when my children had lessons we weren’t allowed poolside either and no viewing gallery so either went to the cafe or the big supermarket next door while thr lesson was on.

Reactions: 3
Swimming chat again. Someone local on here confirmed that you couldn’t watch swimming lessons.
I don’t live locally but when my children had lessons we weren’t allowed poolside either and no viewing gallery so either went to the cafe or the big supermarket next door while thr lesson was on.
Someone slightly up thread has just said that their child swims at the same place as S and there is a viewing gallery where they watch their kid

How is the ico complaint going?
bloody dead end

• Sad
  • Angry

I'm a bit Annoyed. That Jumper looks like one I really wanted from Matalan, when I tried it on in size small ( cause I'm a teeny tiny size 6 like Rebecca) it was too big in the waste. Why does it fit her!? Maybe she isn't as small as she says, is she actually a size 8?....does anyone know if she has lied before😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lee is a twit I can’t believe he’s joking about that!!! It’s not funny!! People are dying and seriously unwell!!

I love watching my kids swim!! Full of pride how hard they try and love seeing how good they are getting!! She’s so selfish!!!
Agreed and all the way home I tell my son how well he’s done and I really liked the part when he did blah blah

We swim there on a Monday and you can watch I watch every week

Reactions: 5
What is the betting that she is going to self isolate herself and family so Lee cant go back offshore??

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.