Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't care if she gets paid or not. The whole industry is screwed. We will never know. But there's not been one ad NOT pulled since lift gate has there? It will never go away.
But I'd like to know EXACTLY why the ad was pulled.
I missed lift gate. Does anyone have a clip?

Reactions: 1
It's so unlikely it was trolling think of all the comments she just deletes because she doesnt like it even the ones who arent trolling
Are sheep not baffled after every puĺled ad.
No offensive comments
Limited comments
All dissenters blocked
Those on here who do follow her dare n9f comment or they get blocked or worse doxxed.
She never reads dms she's so so busy
She doxxes many and cried troll.
Never any proof.

How exactly is she being trolled
Unless she classes reading here which is not trolling.
We just comment here indirectly on facts she puts out.

Reactions: 11
I would bet she has signed up to be a tropic ambassador, will have her own tropic webpage through them which she'll get her commission from. As she's got 2000 customers she'll be hoping that's enough. No idea how much they make though - maybe 15% per order...

Reactions: 8
I would bet she has signed up to be a tropic ambassador, will have her own tropic webpage through them which she'll get her commission from. As she's got 2000 customers she'll be hoping that's enough. No idea how much they make though - maybe 15% per order...
25% according to their website

Thing is though, to be successful in that arena requires a tit load of actual graft. You have to be a total people person - able to schmooze and get folk to join your team, to push them to get sales and to be constantly pushing for sakes yourself. If she thinks she can sit back and think 2K sheep are going to line her pockets she’s very much mistaken - it doesn’t work like that!!!!!!! If it was that easy, we’d all be at it!!!!!

Reactions: 12
The trolling was being found out that there is a new filter that air brushes a thigh gap. Simples.
Her definition of trolling translated is "someone emailed the brand and told lies about me" that's not trolling, it's simply informing a brand who they have chosen to promote their product and asking them if they want to reconsider. Only the brand decide to pull an ad.

The only thing is Rebecca we all know who doesn't tell the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What makes me laugh is the fact that brands must get people complaining about celebrities representing their products everyday! Am sure we buy any car.com has plenty about old Schofield but they haven’t pulled his Ads. If these brands are pulling her ADs there must be very good reasoning behind it. Yes I know people are complaining but they would have to be pretty sure what they’re being told is true before dumping her. Does it not tell her something that brand after brand are pulling these AD’s? It would tell me that this isn’t going away and perhaps it may be the way I’m conducting myself and her no fucks given attitude with each disaster. She will continue to portray this image of those nasty trolls did this but will never accept perhaps she has genuinely hurt people with her actions because she’s not been a very kind/nice person which she preaches to others to be. It’s come back to bite her on the arse again and yet still won’t take any responsibility 🤷‍♀️ Like others said though, she won’t stop! I have never contacted a brand but understand people have a right to do so about any ‘public figure’ if they so wish!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Waiting with my husband after his dental surgery, he asked what was making me laugh.
Tried to summarise Rebecca's day.
He just said "So her tan has lasted longer than her ad"
Also thought Rebecca looked like Colleen from Loose Women...think the pain medication has kicked in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watched her morning stomp stories again, someone mentioned it but she REALLY cannot look to camera, those shifty, lying eyes. 👀

Reactions: 14
Any updates on her body.mind.hole page??... Any amazing insights as to how she s keeping her lying skanky mind in top top mental health???!!!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sick of these influencers blaming trolls for every negative thing that happens to them
Father of Daughters has hundreds of negative comments on his current Axa AD. It hasn't been pulled. St Tropez asked her to delete the ad as they've found out what a poor influencer she is.

Reactions: 14
Father of Daughters has hundreds of negative comments on his current Axa AD. It hasn't been pulled. St Tropez asked her to delete the ad as they've found out what a poor influencer she is.
It’s the racism scandal, that’s one of the few things that companies won’t go near.

Simply whinging that you don’t like the influencer doesn’t have any effect

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No self respecting brand would want to be associated with an influencer who has been accused of being racist. They don't care about lying, deceitful ADs or deleting comments, blocking viewers but racism is (and rightly so) be a big no.

She handled the whole life gate situation badly. Not taking down the vlog straight away, the no fucks given t-shirt, the follow Friday, the radio silence and the sorry not sorry explanation where she tried to make out that it was just something overhead in a vlog. Not a comment from one of her friends and that she and the rest of her friends and her husband smiled and laughed at. Always someone elses fault where she should have just owned it and apologised sincerely and genuinely.

I think she believed that it would die down and people would forget but this is something that will stick. She can't really recover and expect brands to continue using her. Her management must be getting complaints from clients who pay money to have her make an AD and then get complaints about their choice of influencer and why she might not be the right fit and image they want to have promote their product and then decide to pull the AD.

She has fans. There are plenty who like her so maybe she should concentrate on affiliating those leggings if she wants to make some dollar from this career.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Plus the fact the mainstream daily papers like the mail and sun reported on it so a big deal. They only had to google her name. But they obv didnt and trysted/ left the dealings to Whaler. Until asoneone emailed and informed them along with the foodbank, doxing etc maybe!! In a list it looks terrible!

Reactions: 7
What I don’t understand is how one can moan and get angry about insta and then go to insta to moan about it. How does that work?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.