Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I donโ€™t understand is how one can moan and get angry about insta and then go to insta to moan about it. How does that work?
It works any way that Princess feels it should. Like everything else in her life.

Reactions: 10
she doesnโ€™t get paid regardless though.

Ad goes live
She invoices the company or Whalar - whoever the job came from
She gets paid in the next pay run - less her fee to Whalar

it doesnโ€™t.

St Tropez were obviously made aware of her past misdemeanours and then wanted the ad taken down. She would have been asked to remove the advert and video.
Oh, got it. I suppose this is how it will always go for her now, puts up AD, brand demands it gets taken down. lol

Reactions: 5
Watched her morning stomp stories again, someone mentioned it but she REALLY cannot look to camera, those shifty, lying eyes. ๐Ÿ‘€
That's what I said this morning, she wouldn't look at camera, shifty eyes all over the place. She knew she was talking tit and walking at the same time. She wanted so much to tells us all to duck right off, but tried to play it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it crazy that every single ad she does is pulled! I almost feel sorry for her... almost.

Reactions: 7
I'm just curious as to what her deluded sheep think to all this๐Ÿคฃ, one minute she's singing the praises of fake tan and stripping down to her bra and pants to show how to apply it, and then boom๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ it's disappeared๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. They'll all be sitting there scratching their empty heads and wondering what the hell is going on๐Ÿ˜‚. We know why though don't we ya wee bastard Tattler's ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she'll start using St Moriz now to piss off St Tropez. Let's not forget about borders dropping her then she's conviently scoffing a Mr kipling ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I havenโ€™t seen any trolls mentions has she been in stories and deleted them? Only stories I can see is the wank walk in the woods yet again. Snore. Sheโ€™s so dull I feel like a part of me dies everytime I watch a story. Donโ€™t know why I do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What page on thread 77 are the two hideous photos in her skanky underwear photos....saw the screenshot on here.. Kinda want to relook and relaugh with all that's gone on today!๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha ha ha ha that photoshopping to show a bit of thigh gap so they 're not touching SO does look like black felt tip pen colouring in๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuinely donโ€™t get those pants. Why are they shaped like that?! How does she have white bits in winter?! Are those pants to show off her โ€œall year round tanโ€ and her tan line?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The mismatched underwear. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
No way in hell do I manage to wear matching underwear everyday but, if I was posting a half naked picture of myself (hahahaha that would never happen) to thousands of followers then Iโ€™m pretty sure Iโ€™d manage to pop on something that even remotely looked matching.
What a weapon she is. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.