Mrs Meldrum #77 Becky Threatened to quit, but nobody actually gave a tommy tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bertie is 4 months sold so that purple Hotter fleece jumper ( made by Equafleece but retailed through pet shops) she wrestled him into is not going to fit for long. Give it a couple of weeks and it will be like a skinny rib tank top on him. Probably why she is desperately tagging equafleece in the photo.
Fair enough if she wants to keep part of him clean incase he wants to shoulder roll in fox poo - tons of the stuff in those woods - whilst hiking in their forested grounds but its not going to keep his feet & legs, droopy ears clean from general mud etc so he is still going to need a wash / groom before he jumps on the sofa.
She mentions keeping him warm on a walk - he is a cross bred dog for goodness sake, not a chinese hairless cat !. A cross between two 'working dogs' spaniel & poodle. He does not need a jumper to keep him warm.
Glenshee has an Avalanche rescue dog working with Ski patrol. Brodie is in the snow all winter and often deep snow and he doesn't wear a ruddy fleece coat or a 'jumper'. He has a working harness on and is one of the happiest dogs I know.
Fox poo 😮 how dare you there will none of that in her woods and bertie is such a well behaved boy no way will he roll around in that ... just wait till he starts humping everything

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t even sit and watch Safiyah at her bleeping swimming lessons!! She reads a book in the car!! This really gets up my bloody back with her.
This is so sad. Yes, watching someone else swim can be bloody boring but Safiyah will know she isn't there. The sense of pride Safiyah would feel knowing her mum is watching her, encouraging her, taking an active interest in something she is doing is so very important to her confidence. Children really benefit from parents showing an active interest. She doesn't enjoy playing with the youngest, not interested in watching her eldest learn a life skill. Selfcare and putting her own wants before her children's needs is all she cares about.

I find it interesting that many vloggers prefer to sit in their cars on their own rather than watch or chat to other parents whilst their children take part in an activity. Almost like they have a better connection with strangers on the internet than real people.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thing is he’s not away fro ‘weeks’ at a time, he’s away Two weeks!!!! Home for three, what a dozymare, always trying to make it sound as though she solo parents for so so much longer!! Rebecca has the easiest life going! She got very lucky with YT but she should get off her arse and get a regular paying part time job, in the real world with real people! I actually think it would be the making of her.
local tattlers, do you think this hotel/ houses will happen?? I’m actually peeing myself thinking of her face if her woods disappear!!
Yes!!
She should try having a husband that is a North Sea fisherman - away bobbing about a smallish boat in awful weather (not a bloody massive rig bolted to the sea floor), laying in bed at night and not able to sleep as the house is rattling with the wind and you have not heard a peep from your husband for 2 days.....but you have to get some sleep as you need to get up for work.... yes proper work!.. THAT is a life of hell.

Can you tell my hubby is a fisherman 🤣 now I only wish he would have went away offshore but we come from a town of fishing vessels and fishing families and that's what he chose to do so I just have to deal with it.
He comes home after 7-10 days away with his share of the profits from the catch so he has no set wage, he gets in and is so tired from getting next to no sleep for the whole trip he falls into bed after a shower and sleeps a good while... then home 3-4 days at the most and he is off away again. NOW I SOLO PARENT - or very near it lol as I am myself 99% of the time but not actually single, when he is home the only thing he does to help me out is cook, I still have to do everything myself as normal like go to work take the kids to swimming - dancing - football! I have a lovely hubby that is doing one of the most dangerous jobs in Britain to keep the mortgage paid and us a lifestyle we are accustom to now.

We too live in aberdeenshire but opposite ends 🤣🤣 I have only seen the Meldrums once and she was a bloody asshole! Sitting puffing away too with her pals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
EB4A2962-C398-4512-ABB9-884F420CF701.jpeg

When is this poor boy going to get his haircut? Surely he should have been for a trim before now, he can hardly see 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Cannot believe the audacity of this woman! Using swipe ups for products that she doesn’t have, but asking people’s opinions on a product she’s seen but not used! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️Is she really that desperate??? Imagine society if it was over populated with influencers like her - all in it for themselves! Such greed. There used to be a time we could ask a question to another person without it costing a penny. It was called free advice.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Cannot believe the audacity of this woman! Using swipe ups for products that she doesn’t have, but asking people’s opinions on a product she’s seen but not used! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️Is she really that desperate??? Imagine society if it was over populated with influencers like her - all in it for themselves! Such greed. There used to be a time we could ask a question to another person without it costing a penny. It was called free advice.
Gobsmacked at her!

Reactions: 8
She could have saved even more money by ordering the Avon version.
Can't aff link that one though can you, greedy little cocunt..

She’s begging so hard for that coat for bertie!!! Equafleece better not send her a free one!! I love their coats and buy them for my dogs!! Buy it your self greedy!!!!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 89684

When is this poor boy going to get his haircut? Surely he should have been for a trim before now, he can hardly see 😔
this picture is basically an advert for why we bought a short haired dog 😂 even if she’s soaked through, she’s dry in 10 minutes & doesn’t have that horrible wet dog smell 🤢 & we will never need to spend a penny getting her trimmed 😂

Reactions: 7
Links to the £19 Harrods version... £3 cheaper at John Lewis!

• Wow
  • Haha
I've seen relationships like this in the past with enabling mothers. Alot of it it down to guilt.

What's the age difference between Rebecca and her sister? I remember a post saying that Rebecca said she resented her sisters birth.

Maybe that's where alot of her Mother's behaviour comes from. Over compensating for the effect it had on her elder child.
Think it's 6, maybe 7 years between them? 😊

Reactions: 4

what She’s so sly!!!!!!! why would you tagged Harrods who evens thinks hmmmm I need a lip treatment let me look on harrods!!! 😂🤦‍♀️ bleeping hell!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fox poo 😮 how dare you there will none of that in her woods and bertie is such a well behaved boy no way will he roll around in that ... just wait till he starts humping everything
There is definitely fox poo in 'her' woods, and all along the river by the golf course and the other bank up Blackhall estate.
Bertie waiting for another walk, has he had that ruddy fleece on all day !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I recall talking with friends when we were due to go back to work after parental leave. Most of us didn't want to go back. Not because we wanted to sit round drinking hot cups of tea and enjoying slow days but because we were going to miss our children. Now our children are of school age I could not imagine not going out to work. It's not just about having your own wage it is the interaction with people and using your brain and having your own identity.

Some could say she could do this with her youtube career but she is only successful showing the mum stuff that she is obviously really bored by. The horseriding, gym and now the dog are temporary substitutes. Like others have said a real job (even if it was in social media but for someone else, not the Mrs Meldrum channel) could be a really positive thing for her.
I can’t imagine Rebecca missing her bairns if she could afford it they would be boarded out ! Poppy would be in full time nursery weekends if she could , never seen a lass less interested in parenting i wonder if her mother was the same ? maybe why she indulges her now !

Reactions: 11
Links to the £19 Harrods version... £3 cheaper at John Lewis
Yeah but it's 5.9% affiliate commission at Harrods and only 2.6% at John Lewis.

For any sheep reading here: she doesn't give a tit about you. She is not your friend. She will have you spend more money out of your own pocket so that she gets a greater cut.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
There is definitely fox poo in 'her' woods, and all along the river by the golf course and the other bank up Blackhall estate.
Bertie waiting for another walk, has he had that ruddy fleece on all day !
He'll need to wear it in the house of no heating.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God that dog looks ridiculous.

A2E12747-BB1A-4F3A-993A-2A1A711B6530.jpeg

#dogsofinstagram #hesnotinstagramcute #sorry #notsorry

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.