Mrs Meldrum #77 Becky Threatened to quit, but nobody actually gave a tommy tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Hereforthehotea!!!!! Where's the piss easy vlog of kids making small snowmen... or a snow dog.. They could have watched the snowman Raymond Briggs sequel to the snowman and made bertie snow dogs... Pathetic waste of grid space lazy no ideas vlogger... Time to go away give it up cos you are rubbish at your hoppy... We can easily think of content why can't you!!!! It's your so called career!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When my (3) children were little and it snowed , I loved going for a walk in the snow ( through our woods !) then going home and making flapjacks and hot chocolate ( for most of the children in the village I may add!)...why can't she vlog this? Is it really too much to ask? ( but the she doesn't know how to cook!) ...btw my close family lived 7 hrs away and my husband also worked away and I worked 20hrs/ week part time in the local hospital ...she doesn't know how lucky she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And teach the kids now to food and make paper snow flakes to hang.... There's even kids vids on high-ranking kids step by step how to do it!!! She really is the most pathetic short of ideas vlogger ever!!!! Basically will She wanted was to be a fashion beauty blogger like zoella sent shitloads of products to ad link/ rsview/ use for content... Kids just a bit extra to use the tag mum vlogger... It's obviously has NO interest in blogging real mum parenting things really . That comment about wanting to be emulate zoella 5 yrs ago really shows that now.. Grubby Denise remember what you say/ post on the grid stays around!!; That vlog page about yr ambitions shows you as you really were and still are... It ain't going to happen greedyrebs... What's the expression.. " wake up and smell the roses"... Or is there a better one for grabecca??!!😆

Reactions: 9
So we think her free membership has ended?
As looked at memberships then checked what I spend in a week she never have an exact cost of what she paid .
It's a bit weird as she gave the costs everything else.
In the vlog she said she might give up.
Yet she said gym was so do important.

Reactions: 4
Lack of correcting and kindl predictive text!!! Snow flake folding.. Vids on youtube... Sorry for others that make posts non understandable!! Some newbies find us oldie quick type mistakes tricky!!

Fireflies... What's important is what's free!!; Gym no longer free.. There's loads online fitness vids she could stream on her tv from laptop in the lounge and film herself in her leggings... Aff link her leggings..again..!!! And buy some simple cheap weights... Grubs jogging on the spot with with knees up is free dontcha know grabecca!!!😅 don't need Rami and the gym to get the endorphins flowing to help yr mental health... You 've said kids in bed and asleep by 8 ... Don't need childcare and two full days a week no kids till 3 to get get your fitness in!!! So stop spouting more 💩💩💩💩!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Further on to @Catwoman post in the previous post, most people facing financial uncertainty would be looking at this new development as a new opportunity.

Theres a hotel and holiday lodges too in the plan. There'll be jobs going on behind the scenes, wedding planning dept etc, event management. It'll all be built in time for Poppy starting school. She's got a retail management degree, can bullshit her way through an interview about her influencer days.

I really think it's her Mother that is holding her back, and her Dad probably doesn't interfere as is often the case where the Father just has daughters.(just based on experience, not fact) Lee hasn't the bollocks to stand up to her parents. Any other parents in the real world would be telling us to get a grip and start looking further afield.

Reactions: 13
In her shaken to the core by Carol Flack's suicide didn't she mention trolls in her real life and her circle of friends getting smaller? I'm wondering if they found out Rami wasn't interested in Begs and Ginger for their wit and intelligence but actually for the free promotion and that is why she isn't mentioning him at all anymore. Bertie has replaced the gym.

Same with all her hobbies and obsessions. She goes overkill and then loses interest. Sha can't stick at anything for very long.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pin this Rebeggar. 😊 Haven't even read it all but there's loads in pinterest....mind you, after all these years and you're having ask?
... for anyone that's not seen latest vlog, she asks (again) for content ideas but then says when I do that it's always a, b, c that's requested and I don't enjoy them.... So why ask? That said I think all of them need to step up their game as once the cutesy kids are growing (if they've ever been a strong feature like in Rebeggar's case) if you are nothing more than a identikit mummy with cute babies, there's no where to go. 😴

There's never been a plan to this, it was all just grab, grab, grab and greed. So obvious now.

Yip @Slithering , Reb will do as she pleases, but the relationship with mother does seem odd. Mummy Cannon, is so wishy washy. Think back to that manic vlog of Reb singing in the car, S saying to mimi, you just want to keep her happy (Rebs), was SO telling. The other stories/vlog an evening in murder mansions and the mother and daughter giggling tit with prosecco, mother almost idolising her daughter and encouraging the odd behaviour ... the night that turned out to be the same as the DMs being sent having found out a tattlers real ID via a brand complaint. Mind you mimi (or someone using her account) has been known to have a stalker side to her too.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t want to make the videos suggested because she doesn’t enjoy them? Someone needs to watch less Marie Kondo. Now imagine her on a job pulling that line....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pin this Rebeggar. 😊 Haven't even read it all but there's loads in pinterest....mind you, after all these years and you're having ask?
... for anyone that's not seen latest vlog, she asks (again) for content ideas but then says when I do that it's always a, b, c that's requested and I don't enjoy them.... So why ask? That said I think all of them need to step up their game as once the cutesy kids are growing (if they've ever been a strong feature like in Rebeggar's case) if you are nothing more than a identikit mummy with cute babies, there's no where to go. 😴

There's never been a plan to this, it was all just grab, grab, grab and greed. So obvious now.

Yip @Slithering , Reb will do as she pleases, but the relationship with mother does seem odd. Mummy Cannon, is so wishy washy. Think back to that manic vlog of Reb singing in the car, S saying to mimi, you just want to keep her happy (Rebs), was SO telling. The other stories/vlog an evening in murder mansions and the mother and daughter giggling tit with prosecco, mother almost idolising her daughter and encouraging the odd behaviour ... the night that turned out to be the same as the DMs being sent having found out a tattlers real ID via a brand complaint. Mind you mimi (or someone using her account) has been known to have a stalker side to her too.
I've seen relationships like this in the past with enabling mothers. Alot of it it down to guilt.

What's the age difference between Rebecca and her sister? I remember a post saying that Rebecca said she resented her sisters birth.

Maybe that's where alot of her Mother's behaviour comes from. Over compensating for the effect it had on her elder child.

Reactions: 7
Begs getting a job in the super fancy hotel 🤣 can you imagine her having to get everyone dressed, fed and drop them at school/childcare then get herself to work. Complete a proper days graft, go and pick everyone up, do homework at the homework cafe of dreams, walk burteeeeee, cook and feed the kids, bath and bed then tidy the mansion. That’s like a months work squeezed into 12 hours for our becks. She would not cope which is sad. She should be embarrassed. Some girl boss belter 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just something quick. On her YouTube video (I’ve not watched it as it’s most likely tit) click on scroll down but....some FAQ’s. Does Lee work? Yes he does rotation on an off shore oil rig which means he’s away for weeks at a time. Yes you daft cow but you failed to mention he’s home for weeks at a time too which then means your at home together and he’s waiting on you all hand and foot! She’s so doom and gloom it’s unreal!

Reactions: 27
When my (3) children were little and it snowed , I loved going for a walk in the snow ( through our woods !) then going home and making flapjacks and hot chocolate ( for most of the children in the village I may add!)...why can't she vlog this? Is it really too much to ask? ( but the she doesn't know how to cook!) ...btw my close family lived 7 hrs away and my husband also worked away and I worked 20hrs/ week part time in the local hospital ...she doesn't know how lucky she is!
She truly doesn’t!! But your life sounds wonderful and what lively memories not only your kids have but all the local ones as well! Trouble is I just think she doesn’t enjoy the work involved in bring up children!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Mimi helps the situation but I don’t think she’s completely to blame for the behaviour of rebeggy.

Beggy’s sense of entitlement is her downfall. She expects she can churn out whatever she wants, it should be praised and she should have all the rewards and benefits with very little input from herself. Does she genuinely believe this gravy train will keep going the next 18 years to see poppy through school? Then what will she do with her life? She is completely devoid of any sense of reality. I’m sorry if this sounds harsh but she really wasn’t the “sole provider” to their family. She used those children and sold their whole family life and made money that way. She wasn’t away working all the hours god sends, not seeing the girls for weeks at a time, not being able to sit and have dinner as a family or do bath time because she wasn’t getting home until late because of meetings in the office or demands of a deadline. She rattles around that house, 2 days per week with not a soul there other than the dog and the most strenuous thing she can come up with is how to curl your hair using ghds. Some mothers could only dream of having the time to put a brush through their hair before running out the door to do school and nursery drop off before dashing to work wolfing down a cold slice of toast In the car on the drive there because you know it’s back to back meetings and you probably won’t get a break till early afternoon. Yet there is beggy sitting and she just doesn’t know what to do so she sits and marvels at her reflection. Sounds rather like the old Greek legend right?! The sooner this lassie wakens up, the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Think the big question is where is bestest pal and awesome trainer (who is better at photo trickery than actual fitness results) Rami?
Do we need to file a missing persons report?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dear god she’s a lazy, entitled princess.

I don’t know which dog store she bought that jacket from, but if it’s one of the two I’m thinking of, they are both small business (one only opens part time hours), but she doesn’t want to go to the hassle of returning a bloody stupid dog jumper (heads up Rebecca, dogs don’t need jumpers, they have this weird concept called FUR that keeps them insulated...) that he “needs” now because it’s cold...

But she’d like them to post her out a new one in exchange because she doesn’t “go into Aberdeen much”. Firstly, why should they be inconvenienced from her mistake? Secondly, she expects them to pop out to a post office and send her stuff (can’t imagine her offering to pay postage) , I can’t actually place close by post offices at either store, and thirdly she does not live that far away!!! Its not even remotely justifiable to ask a shop in Aberdeen to post something to the arse end of Inchmarlo. It’s less than a 30 min drive when the roads are quiet!!!! And maybe if she actually did go into Aberdeen more often her kids would have more exciting, fulfilled lives because they were actually doing stuff with them 🤯

Incidentally, why is she using the same content in a blog she used in stories through the week? If she cares so little about it she has to regurgitate content it’s over.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.