Mrs Meldrum #77 Becky Threatened to quit, but nobody actually gave a tommy tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s made her main insta private? Or have I been blocked? I can still see her other bollocks one! The body mind skin one? Hows she gonna make any money with a private insta?

Reactions: 5
Jeez, on her new pic more than one person has congratulated her on washing her hair. Seriously.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s made her main insta private? Or have I been blocked? I can still see her other bollocks one! The body mind skin one? Hows she gonna make any money with a private insta?
her main account is still public.
The body/mind/skin (?!) one is now a private account.

Reactions: 3
Maybe Grandad was literally just taking the bike up ..where are the company based ..maybe they have a depot nearer where Grandad lives? Seems an odd thing for Grandad to gift his son in law ?

Reactions: 6
That dog needs a brush. He also needs a good trim but a brush would go a long way to helping him.
You should brush dogs with longer hair daily as they are prone to getting things stuck in any mats.

Plus once it grows long around his butt he’ll get cling ons!! :sick:(That’s Vom not envy)

Reactions: 6
Mind- Woke up grumpy and angry, stomped off to her woods.
Body- Being praised for washing her hair.
Skin- Had an ad for false tan pulled.

It's a good day to have a good day Mrs M!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
aww the ads been pulled what a shame now go and look for the cat 🐈-karmas a bi#%h candice meanwhile is thriving

Reactions: 9
Maybe Grandad was literally just taking the bike up ..where are the company based ..maybe they have a depot nearer where Grandad lives? Seems an odd thing for Grandad to gift his son in law ?
Well they want / take everything else for nothing so Granda's no different in their greedy eyes

Reactions: 7
Oops! Meant I wish she’d leave the dog alone and keep him on the floor where dogs belong ( not actually put him down, before she accuses me of being a horrid troll wishing horrid things for her dog!!) not held in her arms all the time!! Just proof, like her children, the dog is a prop for her photos but once they outgrow doing what she says she dumps them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know the rules but if a brand is paying you to advertise their products I'm sure you can't just delete the post out of nowhere? Can't imagine she'd get paid for that

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.