Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alightened

VIP Member
New Insta...Mrs Meldrum Body.Mind.Sole

New thread title maybe🤔
#78 Mrs Meldrum Body.Mind.Arsehole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Stupidis

Rebecca, here’s some advice from someone with 20 years on you, and you can have it for free hun.
In the next 15 years (from 30 to mid 40s) is usually when shit happens - kids with drug problems, eating disorders, husbands penises accidentally falling into other school mums vaginas, critical illnesses such as cancer, redundancies, parents needing care etc.
I know you like to think you exist in a rarefied bubble where you won’t be touched by any of that, but you do and you will.
Be grateful for what you have now, start living within your means, save some money, establish trusting relationships with your kids and get some solid skills under your belt and make yourself employable.
Cheers.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Joesoap

Don't often post, usually a reader.... But holy crap :( Everyone's feelings are valid but when you broadcast constantly 'it's so hard on my own' (whilst doing the bare fucking minimum, drinking hot tea in the murder mansion of dreams) to over 100k followers you are fair game to criticism. I get that it's hard doing it alone for 2 weeks at a time but try forever and see how that feels for a minute. Try being a young widow, with young kids and a full time job with no one EVER coming back every 2 weeks.... Its something I deal with every. Single. DAY....

• Sad
Reactions: 63

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Reactions to Body.Mind.Soul (sorry) Skin

Lee: (written by Beggy) She's the strongest woman I know.
Lee's mates (to Lee): Oi Lee, I see the wifey has her bits out on Insta. You're a lucky bloke.
Lee's mates (to each other): Did you see the state of Meldrum's missus? Things must be tight if that how she has to make the pennies now.
Old Mother Cannon: You look wonderful darling. I'll tell everyone on Scottish Horse and Hound to give you a follow.
Daddy Cannon: Put some clothes on.
Trust Fund Tig: Google, what's the furthest place from Banchory?
Grandad: In my day, there was a word for women who took their clothes off for money - trollops.

• Haha
  • Heart

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
AHAHAHAHAHA
I just could not stay away this shit is too funny

Sorry but Becky is now becoming a guru and giving advise on ...

Mind - from the person who is up one minute down the next, can’t stick to ANYTHING she tries, from the women who apparently reads ALL the self help books but has taken 0 advise from them to better herself as a human.
Ahahahsgaha
Body - from the person who had “seizure like symptoms” due to being dehydrated (one of the most basic living requirements of humans is to fucking drink water), she picks up and drops the gym when ever she fancies, has no tangible “physical” evidence of ever going to the gym (3 PT sessions a week for a year), she spends most of her week sat on her flat arse on the sofa drinking tea not MOVING her body
Ahahahahaha
food - from the women who eats child portions, openly admits she HATES cooking and will only ever chuck freezer food in the oven, apparently doesn't have more than 10 minutes to make lunch DESPITE BEING A SAHM WHO DOES NOTHING ELSE WITH HER TIME. Her go to food is a poach egg on white bread, banana on white bread, egg
Sandwich in white bread or a sugar packed smoothie with cows milk
Ahahahahaha
skin/hair - from the women who doesn’t know how to use the Elemis products she flogs properly, who has aged 5 years in 1, from the women who BURNT her face to a crisp on every single Neilson prison camp holiday, who over bleaches her hair to the point of no return because her husband “prefers blondes”
Haaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
and best of all taking advise on “women supporting women” NOW THAT REALLY IS THE CRACKER BEC. Just to start you should be supporting your own child who is going through toddlerhood who is sometimes unable to process emotional crisis’ and needs an adults firm mental anchor to rely on.
Instead just calling her a phycho ... yeah that’s really supporting one of the women in your house you absolute disgrace.
Hahahahahaaahaa
anyone taking advise or inspiration from Rebecca Meldrum needs a firm shake and maybe a smack round the face to wake them up..

I’ll give you my 27 years worth of wisdom for free...

Mind - surround yourself with friends you trust, especially the ones who will tell you when you’re fucking up big time, they can pour you some wine and you can sort your shit out with them, just delete Instagram no-one needs it and it’s not useful to anyone (unless you like a good laugh like us🙋‍♀️), if something feels “mentally off” then talk, to your doctor, a friend, your partner, the women on the bus, your parents, grandparents just talk. Find a hobby that gets you out the house (just not beccas)

body - eat your 5 a day, eat when your hungry, don‘t just drink HOT tea and move ya body. You don’t need a fancy expensive gym membership or PT sessions. Walk ya pets, take your kids to the park and run after them, go for a run, copy a yoga video off YouTube, take ya kids swimming and try to get a few lengths in as well. And what ever you do don’t put an undie pic on social media FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

skin and hair - Shower more than once a week, wash your hair with what you can afford, don’t over bleach your hair to please your materialistic partner, moisturise everywhere daily

and supporting women -
Support ANYONE who is a good decent human being and don’t take no shit from
anyone lacking basic human morals.

Good to be back ya bunch of bastards

• Heart
  • Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
Second day of the month and she’s out of milk. She’s unbelievable
It’s so surprising too as she must have realised she was low/out of milk when she was clearing out the fridge and freezer and then doing the house stock take. I guess that’s the problem with talking absolute shite about fake made up stuff you pretend you do each month...

on a separate note, why is she getting her nails done the same as a Dulux colour chart?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

CurlySue

VIP Member
Did she go to the gym at school pick up time??

I’m sorry but one of my pet hates is a stay at home mum (NO DISRESPECT here) telling a working mum how to organise their morning/time. It’s a whole lot easier when you’re coming back home and can sort the breakfast dishes, washing, dog walk etc once you’ve done the school run.
Getting kids to school and yourself out FOR THE DAY is about a million times more stressful.
How patronising of her ‘how I make it work’ when she barely has any responsibilities once she’s done the school run, is it 6 days out of 35 she has Poppy alone?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

PUGLETT

How embarrassing. Posing in your old worn underwear for all the school mums (and dads!) to see. Bet Lee is bashing one out in the bath 😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Popper

VIP Member
Puts up a video telling people 10 things to do at the start of the month to be more organised............. can’t even organise there to be enough milk in for the morning. She is a joke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

montydonfc

VIP Member
She doesn’t even sit and watch Safiyah at her fucking swimming lessons!! She reads a book in the car!! This really gets up my bloody back with her. My eldest was in their last level swimming lessons when I was heavily pregnant with the youngest. He’d swim for 45 mins and I’d sit at the pool and watch the whole lesson. It was beyond warm, I was uncomfortable but I wanted to see my child’s progress and how they were developing. Mimi or Nana will have come to watch the younger 2 while she goes and sits in the swimming pool car park, putting on a washing takes 5 fucking minutes and the dog gets walked for 20 mins at a time. Hardly taxing work. Then to ask for recommendations for a product, link it with an affiliate to get folk to buy it when you haven’t even used the bloody thing yourself?! Fuck my life she infuriates me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Just read her grid post and it fucked me right off. Sick of cleaning, sick of cooking, sick of housework?

It's called being an adult and a mum BECKY!!

None of us want to wash dishes for the umpteenth time, but we shut up and movee on because its the life we chose.

She chose to get married and have children, chose the murder mansion and chose the puppy, now she wants to moan and bitch about doing normal adult things that we are all out here doing? She needs help.

Fuck #bekind, how about #stopbeingfuckingdumb
Here is a notion for her. Sell your huge home, live within your means, get a job (I know by now Rebecca is probably hyper-venterlating) and then Lee could possibly work locally and come home every night. Oh, here's another thought get a grip and please recognise your lot is not a poor one. Try not having a partner at all through death or abandonment. Try not having a nice warm and dry home in a safe area, try having to turn to a food bank to feed your children. Try living in period poverty where you struggle to buy sanitary protection. I know parenthood is difficult and I know parenting on your own is difficult but here is the news - you aren't doing it alone. You have support from Lee. Support isn't just physically being there. It's also financial and emotional. Rebecca, you think that the tattlers here are being unkind and yes, sometimes they may well be but do you not recognise that many of them are just frustrated with you and many are trying to get you to wise up. You winge and complain. You appear to have no idea how fortunate you are. Recognising this would be a step towards not only self-growth but perhaps the redemption of your reputation in terms of relatability. Your friends and family should tell you some home truths. You may think that cruel but I'm with the tattler 20 years your senior. You need to be grateful not complaining. This is no example to your beautiful girls. When faced with difficulty teach them to meet the challenge with courage not complaint.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Mommom

Oops!! Now we KNOW that either Lee has control of her insta or she writes his posts for HIM
61FFC45E-6FCF-4D02-9D25-7BFA57603F76.jpeg

And now posted correctly on his page. They really are the gift that keeps giving 😂
C9042141-1999-45E9-8E40-3E07C567F338.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Silverheel

Chatty Member
Just read her grid post and it fucked me right off. Sick of cleaning, sick of cooking, sick of housework?

It's called being an adult and a mum BECKY!!

None of us want to wash dishes for the umpteenth time, but we shut up and movee on because its the life we chose.

She chose to get married and have children, chose the murder mansion and chose the puppy, now she wants to moan and bitch about doing normal adult things that we are all out here doing? She needs help.

Fuck #bekind, how about #stopbeingfuckingdumb

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Trollstice

My husband has been away for 10 months. 3 children a dog and no family help at all. When does my medal arrive? She is honestly pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 36