Mrs Meldrum #77 Becky Threatened to quit, but nobody actually gave a tommy tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think the big question is where is bestest pal and awesome trainer (who is better at photo trickery than actual fitness results) Rami?
Do we need to file a missing persons report?
I think someone who is in the know a few threads back said he has wife has put a leash on him he was wondering too much not with beck my others and hes spending more time in dubai ( I think it was something like that )

I'm off to union square today doubt I'll bump into them

Reactions: 2
Just skimmed through the the vlog. What a crock of tit. The first half, nothing happened

she moaned about the dentist. Moaned about not being productive. Moaned about not having time to the to the gym. Moaned

only time she seemed happy was when speaking v about how well burrtteeee walked over the bridges (wtf?)

yet again proved she can go nowhere without pat or her mother.

and there were about 5 sets of adverts.

quality material begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah 5 sets of ads just to hear her moan....absolute crap ! I dont minds ads if I get inspiration ...for example I watched Emily Norris a weeks worth of dinners and it was really good.....so don’t mind ads if it’s a well thought out vlog which is actually helpful too

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Mimi helps the situation but I don’t think she’s completely to blame for the behaviour of rebeggy.

Beggy’s sense of entitlement is her downfall. She expects she can churn out whatever she wants, it should be praised and she should have all the rewards and benefits with very little input from herself. Does she genuinely believe this gravy train will keep going the next 18 years to see poppy through school? Then what will she do with her life? She is completely devoid of any sense of reality. I’m sorry if this sounds harsh but she really wasn’t the “sole provider” to their family. She used those children and sold their whole family life and made money that way. She wasn’t away working all the hours god sends, not seeing the girls for weeks at a time, not being able to sit and have dinner as a family or do bath time because she wasn’t getting home until late because of meetings in the office or demands of a deadline. She rattles around that house, 2 days per week with not a soul there other than the dog and the most strenuous thing she can come up with is how to curl your hair using ghds. Some mothers could only dream of having the time to put a brush through their hair before running out the door to do school and nursery drop off before dashing to work wolfing down a cold slice of toast In the car on the drive there because you know it’s back to back meetings and you probably won’t get a break till early afternoon. Yet there is beggy sitting and she just doesn’t know what to do so she sits and marvels at her reflection. Sounds rather like the old Greek legend right?! The sooner this lassie wakens up, the better!
Very well said 👏😊

Reactions: 3
The vlog... Seen it all on Instagram over the week. Lazy. Can't even take the poor kid for a Maccy D's without turning it into a work lunch.

Reactions: 9
Just something quick. On her YouTube video (I’ve not watched it as it’s most likely tit) click on scroll down but....some FAQ’s. Does Lee work? Yes he does rotation on an off shore oil rig which means he’s away for weeks at a time. Yes you daft cow but you failed to mention he’s home for weeks at a time too which then means your at home together and he’s waiting on you all hand and foot! She’s so doom and gloom it’s unreal!
Thing is he’s not away fro ‘weeks’ at a time, he’s away Two weeks!!!! Home for three, what a dozymare, always trying to make it sound as though she solo parents for so so much longer!! Rebecca has the easiest life going! She got very lucky with YT but she should get off her arse and get a regular paying part time job, in the real world with real people! I actually think it would be the making of her.
local tattlers, do you think this hotel/ houses will happen?? I’m actually peeing myself thinking of her face if her woods disappear!!

Reactions: 22
I recall talking with friends when we were due to go back to work after parental leave. Most of us didn't want to go back. Not because we wanted to sit round drinking hot cups of tea and enjoying slow days but because we were going to miss our children. Now our children are of school age I could not imagine not going out to work. It's not just about having your own wage it is the interaction with people and using your brain and having your own identity.

Some could say she could do this with her youtube career but she is only successful showing the mum stuff that she is obviously really bored by. The horseriding, gym and now the dog are temporary substitutes. Like others have said a real job (even if it was in social media but for someone else, not the Mrs Meldrum channel) could be a really positive thing for her.

Reactions: 11
Even the kids are getting fed up of walking in the same woods. In the recent blog safiyah actually says but we have already been to. The woods! Those poor poor children

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Think the big question is where is bestest pal and awesome trainer (who is better at photo trickery than actual fitness results) Rami?
Do we need to file a missing persons report?
Someone should ask to see a before and after of her. I suspect duck all has changed.

Reactions: 5
As for her tick list of jobs done. It is cringeworthy. Seriously woman wise up. They are jobs every parent up and down the country has to do .... and not expect praise for each time! I put a wash on the minute I go downstairs in the morning - automatically. I don’t pat myself on the back and think how amazing I am. It is LIFE. Real life at that.

It shows how actually sad and infilled her life is if that is what she needs to share with us. It’s like lee look at me I have managed big grown up jobs all by myself 🤦‍♀️

Oh but wait she is sitting with a cup of hot tea .... of course.
A real days work would break her

Reactions: 18
I think someone who is in the know a few threads back said he has wife has put a leash on him he was wondering too much not with beck my others and hes spending more time in dubai ( I think it was something like that )

I'm off to union square today doubt I'll bump into them
Yeah, apparently the local gossip was that he allegedly had a bit of a wandering eye and got told to pack it in and behave by his wife.....? 🤷🏼‍♀️ (Nothing to do with the Meldrums, just to clarify!!!)

I assume the free PT sessions just came to and end and that’s why we don’t hear anything of Rami anymore??

Someone should ask to see a before and after of her. I suspect duck all has changed.
She already posted a before & after photo...
But it was a complete sham.

The “before” photo she used was an old photo she had taken of herself from months before when they were still living in the old house and when she was still carrying a bit of baby weight/post partum tummy weight. Nothing at all like how she actually looked when she started at the gym in January 2019. The whole thing with Rami & the PT sessions was a lie. It was nothing but an elaborate ad campaign for him.
the whole thing is ridiculous and yet another example of her lies for the sake of lies. They could have done a proper,genuine ad campaign and actually showed her real progress. No lies, no pretending that they weren’t working together. But no, as usual, it was all a bleeping shambles.

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t even sit and watch Safiyah at her bleeping swimming lessons!! She reads a book in the car!! This really gets up my bloody back with her. My eldest was in their last level swimming lessons when I was heavily pregnant with the youngest. He’d swim for 45 mins and I’d sit at the pool and watch the whole lesson. It was beyond warm, I was uncomfortable but I wanted to see my child’s progress and how they were developing. Mimi or Nana will have come to watch the younger 2 while she goes and sits in the swimming pool car park, putting on a washing takes 5 bleeping minutes and the dog gets walked for 20 mins at a time. Hardly taxing work. Then to ask for recommendations for a product, link it with an affiliate to get folk to buy it when you haven’t even used the bloody thing yourself?! duck my life she infuriates me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Sorry but both Mimi and Lee Lee are enablers and the reason Beggy McBeggar is the way she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A link to something she hadn't even bought is disgusting. How an any sheep even fall for that. She's not recommending a product, she is getting those idiots to buy it for her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
and the rest of the family and her friends.
Oh yes. This self entitlement she has would be gone if people would quit enabling and doing everything for her. I've met plenty of self entitled people who were forced into situations where they had to grow up and be adults. That attitude quickly changed when they were forced to face reality. They are doing her no favours when they not only allow her to continue on this path, but defend it and think it's cute. It's not.

Reactions: 10
Bertie is 4 months sold so that purple Hotter fleece jumper ( made by Equafleece but retailed through pet shops) she wrestled him into is not going to fit for long. Give it a couple of weeks and it will be like a skinny rib tank top on him. Probably why she is desperately tagging equafleece in the photo.
Fair enough if she wants to keep part of him clean incase he wants to shoulder roll in fox poo - tons of the stuff in those woods - whilst hiking in their forested grounds but its not going to keep his feet & legs, droopy ears clean from general mud etc so he is still going to need a wash / groom before he jumps on the sofa.
She mentions keeping him warm on a walk - he is a cross bred dog for goodness sake, not a chinese hairless cat !. A cross between two 'working dogs' spaniel & poodle. He does not need a jumper to keep him warm.
Glenshee has an Avalanche rescue dog working with Ski patrol. Brodie is in the snow all winter and often deep snow and he doesn't wear a ruddy fleece coat or a 'jumper'. He has a working harness on and is one of the happiest dogs I know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.