Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again, the worst AD ever. Labelling unclear and then have to swipe for footage of the product and expand text for mention of the brand. Waste of time really as only 8k followers, if she's been paid a decent amount for this then she's played a blinder, the footage is her using it on what looks like an already clean floor. Very uninspired by the product

Reactions: 6
Latest stooopid vlog vid ,, cos my sheep will believe and suck up any tit I post... Kitchen mess .. Fake... One kids coat strategically placed and kids colouring stuff placed by YOU deneldrum!!😄 and more but us tattlers don't need it pointed out any more ... You just now even more showing yourself to be...... Jim royle's arse... !!!
Anyone think of a good Liam gallagherish... Word/ phrase to add... And add to the quality humour here tonight. BTW thank you all😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The saddest part of the dog biting is that a member of her extended family (school age child) was badly bitten in the face by the families dog. Resulting in awful facial scarring for the poor child and the dog being PTS. So she first hand knows the dangers of dog bites and kids
I wouldn’t call her part of our extended family. She’s on her own pal.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why does she say “when I drop him off at helipad”? in her stories? I mean makes a point of saying she has a bulb after doing do

So do they both get up at 4.00am and leave their girls in the house on their own? Assuming their grandparents don’t come next door at 4am...and does he not always post on his stories looking out of the window saying “waiting for the taxi”?

So bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she say “when I drop him off at helipad”? in her stories? I mean makes a point of saying she has a bulb after doing do

So do they both get up at 4.00am and leave their girls in the house on their own? Assuming their grandparents don’t come next door at 4am...and does he not always post on his stories looking out of the window saying “waiting for the taxi”?

So bizarre.
I get impression it's nearly always taxi too as he's shown taxi in his stories.
Another one was daddies home and someone dropped him off.
When he was off shore before she used go helipad.
I still wonder if they have a 2nd car.
Or maybe her parents have 2 and she has access to 1.
It's relentless point lees mistruths.
She loves talking about choppers eve it's boring af.

She is a compulsive liar - saying how she cries when she drops pat off at the heliport yet he said how he was waiting for the taxi to the heliport before he left.
And she was probably still sleeping in bed 🤣

Reactions: 5
It’s just sad that we are talked about on here when we have nothing to do with them.
Does anyone have anything to do with them? Seems they've got everything they could want in life...to show off...just no one who cares.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have anything to do with them? Seems they've got everything they could want in life...to show off...just no one who cares.
They seem the kind of couple that always talk all about them and expect everyone else fit their social schedule around them.
Even if they if the attend a wedding or personal social invite they make it all about them and exploit the privacy of freinds, freinds kids and random local strangers.
You never hear about them doing stuff that adds value to their community.
Maybe she volunteered once at school.
They don't even really support local independent businesses it's always a nationwide chain.
We don't hear about them helping out freinds and family in same way they had had ie she expects Lifts/ babysitting/ painting duties from freinds/ family they the kind of couple that take and seldom give.
Even the charity events that raise low amounts considering their following are all about them.
Nothing is scared not even medical appointments or hospital.

Do u have the unfortunate bragging right of being related to reb?! 😳
I’m assuming they know the poor child spoke about up thread who was bitten by a meldrum family dog. That is really sad and yes, you would think it’d mean the biting would be even more of a priority for them to control.

Reactions: 8
Of course top of the list of things to be thankful for is her bloody dog ,🙄. Not one mention of being thankful for her kids......shock......

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Does this mean I’m
Blocked? I so want to reply to the comment that it looks like an ad campaign because their whole life is an ad campaign.
No you wouldn't be able to see it if you were blocked. Likely she has it set so only followers can comment

Reactions: 3
Not sure if this has been posted before, (not caught up with this thread yet as I had to solo parent this weekend and barely had time to make a cup of hot tea let alone drink one) but I just saw the story where a sheep has asked which dog whistle she uses and laughed out loud. For me, this sums up Beggy in all her unhinged, pathetic greedy gloriousness. It’s beyond embarrassing. She’ll be linking her flannel or the bag of flour from her cupboard soon. I actually had to scour my brain for those two examples as cheap normal items everyone has in their home but they still don’t really work as Beggy WOULD advertise flannels and a bag of flour if she was paid to!!!! It’s all so wrong! 🤪

Anyway, I read the text as her shouting ‘LINKED IT!!!!!!!!’ so desperately and enthusiastically and it made me belly laugh🤣WHO THE duck LINKS A COCKING DOG WHISTLE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I am guessing you lees side maybe ex sil or sil .
Or lees brothers ex. Or ex freind can't be cath.
Lee’s brothers partner. Can’t think of any other kids in the extended family who have also been mentioned on here....?🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.