Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the meals they cook are tit!! You never see her prepping a nice meal.. Stew.. Proper pasta meal... That Bolognese they filmed Lee making... How dry and unappetizing did it look in the kids plastic bowls... Where was the tomato sauce lovingly costing the pasta piecesπŸ˜‚.. Bit of fried mince some chopped up veg.. Squirt of puree.. Sat in plain boiled bloody pasta.. Yuk!! Was yummy enough for you two twerps to eat was it!!!! Grubby you have soooo much time to learn how to cook simple but tasty home cooked meals... And bloody vlog if you must. She used to vlog bunging stuff in the slow cooker all the time!!! What happened greedy?? Thought you needed content??!!! But much easier for nanny cannon to do sneaky cooking at hers or brought round to grubs freezer!! Funny how we never see the freezers now.. Full of boxes and boxes of fish fingers and sung Bessie stuff!!
Oh come on, she filmed Florrie declaring how much she loved her dinner whilst she struggled with half a kidney bean on a fork. No pressure there with a camera shoved in the poor girl's face. Safiyah and Poppy are a lot less impressionable so they didn't get filmed that dinner time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She probably does cry, only because she's then solo parenting as the maid has his second job to do offshore. 🀣
Yes, she'll cry because it means she'll have to drag her lazy arse off the sofa and have to put her hot cuppa down because old CinderPatella won't be there to clean up after herπŸ™„. She reminds me of Jim off The Royle Family festering on the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She s defa Denise Royle clone!!!! Denise never looks after her kids it's always Dave... Or Cheryl!!! She never cooks.. Poor lerchio has to do her crispy bacon butties, Denise wants the latest stuff.. clothes, designer clothes for the kids.. But has never EVER had a job!!! Oh rebs... You are just Denise to me now forever!!!!πŸ˜‚ she s always sat on the sofa watching tv with a cuppa! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and knowing she 'll read this makes it even better!! Hi lazy derebs!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ma Royle.... Have you eaten?
Dave.... Yeah.
Ms Royle.... Wha"d you have?
Denise.... Dairylea on toast....

🀣Classic πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her β€œwhat I’m grateful for” list πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Number 1 is the bloody dog. Her 3 healthy kids don’t even get a mention

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Catwoman..... Your are a woman after my own heart.... Barbera what did you have for yr tea... Dave Spagetti.... Barbera... Bolgonaise?.. Dave.... No hoopsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Catwoman..... Your are a woman after my own heart.... Barbera what did you have for yr tea... Dave Spagetti.... Barbera... Bolgonaise?.. Dave.... No hoopsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh the memories, bloody classic. I'm sure there was an episode a packet of polo's was shared.... 🀣

I can just hear the Meldrum Royles....

What did you av?
Picnic...
Awwh, in't Park?
No plates 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh the memories, bloody classic. I'm sure there was an episode a packet of polo's was shared.... 🀣

I can just hear the Meldrum Royles....

What did you av?
Picnic...
Awwh, in't Park?
No plates 🀣
Cup a soup with a twist.....served in a bowl as a starter on Christmas Day!! Right up Denise Meldrums street!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The club biscuit song!!! If you like a lotta chocolate on your biscuit join our club!!.. Denise singing with barbara... Just visualising greedygrubs and ma cannon replaced on that sofa... Well they have bought a mansion beyond their means hence getting bertieboy to work!! Might be downsizing at some point degrubs!!; Oh bugger jims not your dad... Rich David is😣

Oh God what was the carrot thing on Xmas day??!!! Funny how denisemelds has never filmed a roast ever!!!! Cos mummy babscannon does it!! Dare you debecca!!! Do and film Sunday dinner!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I d like to think Caroline might chuckle up there at this... And would be repeating my arse to grubbys behaviour, online posts, unkindness. Caroline did a lot of local unknown local hospital charity work and fundraising... Turning up at a food bank, paid to with no food donation . Β£37 quid raised on just giving without a Β£ of that being from you or your family. That is why you are a thread on here and we take the piss from what YOU choose to post freely available for everyone to read. I dont subscribe to you but can watch your life on line without needing toπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ you reap what you post and do to your children grubby.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Some funny entertaining banter here tonight
So much more fun and interesting than her content.
God their lives are so dull and uninspiring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well if Neilson Holidays are following the entrants on social media, the Meldrums are certainly NOT going to come across as stable, reliable and adventure seeking. Trips to the woods and uploading only if they can be arsed are hardly a good investment. πŸ˜‚
She can't even upload on the correct channel, so... πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
I believe that was deliberate as meldrum channel has more subscribers than hers! She knew exactly what she was doing... Remember her comment about low views on her channel using excuse of putting out to much content!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
But surely it'd be as easy to delete and upload to her correct channel as it would be to go over socials explaining your mistake. She's trying to get her Mrs m followers on to the meldrum channel I think. She doesn't need two channels for content. Just the same regurgitated tit she has (or hasn't πŸ˜‚) been putting out there the last few years. Bore off Rebecca. Not that I'd ever take organisational advice from a lazy ass like her anyway, (I actually need my life in order!) but come on, show how bloody disorganised you are by uploading to the wrong channel. Yay, can't wait to be more like you Beggy.

• Haha
She s defa Denise Royle clone!!!! Denise never looks after her kids it's always Dave... Or Cheryl!!! She never cooks.. Poor lerchio has to do her crispy bacon butties, Denise wants the latest stuff.. clothes, designer clothes for the kids.. But has never EVER had a job!!! Oh rebs... You are just Denise to me now forever!!!!πŸ˜‚ she s always sat on the sofa watching tv with a cuppa! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and knowing she 'll read this makes it even better!! Hi lazy derebs!!!
πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Denise is really quite likeable though!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 87690
Is she actually for real?? 90% outside adventuring! All we have heard about are slow days and puppy snuggles? Does she actually forget that she has broadcast this to everyone?!
And if walking in woods in your back garden counts as adventuring - im really losing the will!!
What does this even mean? How is being a dog owner tied to being outside adventuring? Going from the sofa to the gym and back is not exactly what I would refer to as adventuring. She sucks so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.