Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure that was an accident ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Nothing to do with the fact that a higher percentage of Meldrums viewers actually watch her vlogs... Compared to the abysmal views her own channel is pulling in lately!

I'm sure that was an accident ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Nothing to do with the fact that a higher percentage of Meldrums viewers actually watch her vlogs... Compared to the abysmal views her own channel is pulling in lately!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Course she did it by accident, says the influencer who never tells the truth. Or could it be due to the fact her views on Mrs M are plummeting ๐Ÿค” let me think if I want to watch an organise with me from the most unorganised uninspiring person!! She clearly filmed it today as he hair is the same in her insta stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm peeing my pants.....

Thanks Admin for moving my summary of tonight's Meldrums mess from Call the Midwife thread to here.... Bloody hilarious, I've posted it in the wrong thread. Creasing myself here! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Oh Well, that's me showing how EASY it is to post in the wrong channel... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg there rather a more polite bunch in call the midwife, there not the same passionate disgust of a topic there.... Oops. Blushing.... ๐Ÿ˜Š
What is that hair doo all about too what a bloody state
It reminded me on her video my broken three year old....

Oooh classic liar pose.... Covering her mouth, touching her face. Never noticed so many in one list! ๐Ÿคฃ.... But check the topics..... Some of the most award winning, lying videos there! ๐Ÿ‘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Rinse and repeat it's always 5 things
Last minute as usual prerecords or plans nothing when lees home or poooys at nursery.
Her house looks proper mess.
Only so many times can see some one tidy a kids book case.

Yes the mirror traumatises me.
Does she ever take off that hood.
She wants be careful that hairstyle Bertie might think it's a birds nest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you have a Kinder emai addressl? That response is shocking!! I picked up my usual kinder bars this week and put them back, I refuse to contribute to the Meldrums!!!

like previously said I donโ€™t mind genuine influencers doing ads. Not spouting โ€˜itโ€™s our fave!โ€™ rubbish and especially the way these 2 have behaved!
Iโ€™m disgusted at companies using them but find it hilarious theyโ€™re resorting to his and the dogs accounts!
Yeah I have an email - will post it x

Reactions: 2
B304ED19-9684-4B35-BA42-1259E103DBFF.jpeg

Is she actually for real?? 90% outside adventuring! All we have heard about are slow days and puppy snuggles? Does she actually forget that she has broadcast this to everyone?!
And if walking in woods in your back garden counts as adventuring - im really losing the will!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Noooo you stupid mathematically challenged mare... It's 90 % on the sofa drinking hot tea and 10 adventuring!!!!! How can possibly be an adventurer when you don't venture beyond the woods, the garden or end of the drive with the bin!!! I 've never seen any of where she lives and bugger all of anywhere near where she lives so therefore the bloody kids haven't either!!!! No wonder you haven't been voted for Neilson ambassador... You re the sofa, quiet mooching day, drinking hot tea with at most venture to the woods at the end of your garden kinda woman... ๐Ÿ˜‚
although look at the collectible noun definition of adventurer!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She is a compulsive liar - saying how she cries when she drops pat off at the heliport yet he said how he was waiting for the taxi to the heliport before he left.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She is a compulsive liar - saying how she cries when she drops pat off at the heliport yet he said how he was waiting for the taxi to the heliport before he left.
See if she dropped him at the helipad or picked him up there would be a YouTube video on it or story to even a post of the helicopter coming in ... but wait this time him coming home it will happen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Watched the vlog๐Ÿ™„, I thought I'd tuned in to an episode of Heidi by mistake with that hairstyle๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
โ€œWhat do you do when P is at nursery?โ€

โ€œclean, film, gymโ€

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is she forgetting that she insta stories her full days and we see her sitting drinking hot tea or at the cafe with Ma Cannon?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She 100% asked herself thAt question for tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป๐Ÿ–•๐ŸปAdvert for a whistle. Piss off .
Advert for kinder just came on the tv of a kid in a Dino suit IN A MUSEUM. Thatโ€™s what you were meant to do Lee ...

โ€œWhat do you do when P is at nursery?โ€

โ€œclean, film, gymโ€

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is she forgetting that she insta stories her full days and we see her sitting drinking hot tea or at the cafe with Ma Cannon?!
Get nails done, hair done, watch tv, pose at myself. Blow my bloody whistle

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks guuuuuyyyys email sent ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I hate to be so negative but I canโ€™t stand how they went from โ€œtrolls won theyโ€™re stopping me earningโ€! To just carrying on using Lee & the dog! Whilst still being vile to anyone who questions them.
Have a bit of integrity and address your issues and I wonโ€™t complain!! I donโ€™t complain when Organised Mum/Unmumsy Mum/Ordinary Mummy do ads. I think โ€˜gone yourselfโ€™ and give them a like, sometimes a comment.

I donโ€™t buy from brands who continually gift โ€˜celebsโ€™ and I wonโ€™t buy from brands who support Mrs Meldrum who apart from lying, racism & doxxing is just unprofessional in every possible way.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And the meals they cook are tit!! You never see her prepping a nice meal.. Stew.. Proper pasta meal... That Bolognese they filmed Lee making... How dry and unappetizing did it look in the kids plastic bowls... Where was the tomato sauce lovingly costing the pasta pieces๐Ÿ˜‚.. Bit of fried mince some chopped up veg.. Squirt of puree.. Sat in plain boiled bloody pasta.. Yuk!! Was yummy enough for you two twerps to eat was it!!!! Grubby you have soooo much time to learn how to cook simple but tasty home cooked meals... And bloody vlog if you must. She used to vlog bunging stuff in the slow cooker all the time!!! What happened greedy?? Thought you needed content??!!! But much easier for nanny cannon to do sneaky cooking at hers or brought round to grubs freezer!! Funny how we never see the freezers now.. Full of boxes and boxes of fish fingers and aunt Bessie stuff!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She probably does cry, only because she's then solo parenting as the maid has his second job to do offshore. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.