Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmm, you're right. She needs some advice on bleached hair..... Where to find it? 🤔

🤣🤣🤣
Gosh look at her hair there! It does look good. It’s so damaged looking now. She needs to chop it all off and start again. Short people usually suit short hairstyles. It wouldn’t be the end of the world - would give her something else to make content about for a while.

The plans have already been provisionally agreed, this is just a formality that they have to go through before it’s given the green light.
Right, which one of you tittle bastards manifested this? 😂

Mrs Meldrum #77 Threatened to quit. Nobody gave a tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
This might give them the excuse to try and sell their home and down size to an affordable more modern 1or be 1st on the list for another wee part buy , part rent starter home .
As current home owners they wouldn't qualify for the scheme.

Reactions: 5
I see Kerry Whelpdale has just received a big gift from Bobbi Brown. No doubt all the other influencers will be receiving the same. It seems like a bad time for Mrs M to be going make up free.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Kerry Whelpdale has just received a big gift from Bobbi Brown. No doubt all the other influencers will be receiving the same. It seems like a bad time for Mrs M to be going make up free.
I dont follow her but went for a nosey wow that is a lot , and BB is not cheap either a fair few pennies worth there !!
Seems to be the more you suck up to hunters and heels the more likely you are to receive some BB

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she explained anywhere why the Wednesday weekly vlog upload didn’t happen?
Oh no but her accidentally (🙄) upload will count for that missing video from wed unless we get one tonight like last week ... doubtful.. what have they even done 🤷‍♀️ walks in the woods

Reactions: 1
100 new homes right next to her dream murder mansion and 25% of them cute little starter homes/affordable housing/riffraff in the eyes of the cannons. Hahahahahahahahahahahah!! Hahahahahahahahahahahah! Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

In all seriousness, it’s bad news for them if they do decide to sell up and downsize back to the real world. Who would buy theirs when there are brand new ones next door.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100 new homes right next to her dream murder mansion and 25% of them cute little starter homes/affordable housing/riffraff in the eyes of the cannons. Hahahahahahahahahahahah!! Hahahahahahahahahahahah! Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

In all seriousness, it’s bad news for them if they do decide to sell up and downsize back to the real world. Who would buy theirs when there are brand new ones next door.
..... ain’t no body been murdered in those new houses either...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thourght the old estate only had couple of affordable social housing some were more upmarket and they were interested in buying 1 and offer turned down.
How many houses in inchmarlo. I assume she was small cluster of houses near gold course.
I cant tell as her mum's next door she has a number.
The meldrums have no house number but a name.
I doubt her dad has money or influencer stop developers wanting to build 100 houses.
I expect be mixed so the high end will be more appealing than their dates home if in same price range.

I'm not from scotalns so not familiar with area at all.
What's so special about inchmarlo
Some lovely houses in inverurie is that not a nice areas.
Issue is so many nicer houses in 400k to 600 bracket even in banachory.
The fact there's is dates/ odd layout and murder makes it tricky add new housing to mix I would sell quick now if i was them bit get overpaid so will make a Loss.
They won't be able to fly tip and leave furniture in the woods anymore how sad.

Reactions: 4
What is some wear tracksuits on the school run or only have a F2 Cockapoo?!?
What if she actually bumps into some of them in the exclusive woods?!?

Surely she can use her influence to stop this happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What if some of the new residents are properly successful “influencers” and the Meldrum’s are no longer the celebrities of Inchmarlo?!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Rebecca persuading Lee to buy Murder Mansion: "we could buy the house, get it done up with ads and sponsorship (I have 100k subscribers - brands will be falling over themselves to give me stuff) and then we can sell it for a profit when Daddy and Mimi kick the bucket and we inherit their house. It's a great plan, isn't it Lee? What could possibly go wrong?"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mmm, you're right. She needs some advice on bleached hair..... Where to find it? 🤔

🤣🤣🤣

Any decent colourist will tell you NOT to use that Silver shampoo. It's damaging.

Is Scotland the same as England: new builds have to provide 25% housing of build total for starter homes that are subsidised or part ownership?

Reactions: 4
Oh this is just splendid, wonderful news! I hope it’s really really noisy! We have ONE house going up opposite our house and the past six months have been disc cutters and drilling. It’s been a nightmare and that’s just one house 🤣🤣🤣 Then there is the scaffold gun they use to put up scaffolding which goes right through you. Then the non stop noise of the tile gun. It’s been a loooong six months to build. Won’t be such an exclusive area for them after all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello you absooooluuuute Bastards!!! Been on a Meldrum break ( busy life, Rebby, dont worry hun, you won’t know what that means) but OMG!!! The building proposals!🤣🤣 Can we all have a Tattle Bastards holiday in the self catering cottages behind murder mansion??? #kindlygifted or #presstrip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hello you absooooluuuute Bastards!!! Been on a Meldrum break ( busy life, Rebby, dont worry hun, you won’t know what that means) but OMG!!! The building proposals!🤣🤣 Can we all have a Tattle Bastards holiday in the self catering cottages behind murder mansion??? #kindlygifted or #presstrip
tattle Christmas night out in the new hotel that’s being built?!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I thourght the old estate only had couple of affordable social housing some were more upmarket and they were interested in buying 1 and offer turned down.
How many houses in inchmarlo. I assume she was small cluster of houses near gold course.
I cant tell as her mum's next door she has a number.
The meldrums have no house number but a name.
I doubt her dad has money or influencer stop developers wanting to build 100 houses.
I expect be mixed so the high end will be more appealing than their dates home if in same price range.

I'm not from scotalns so not familiar with area at all.
What's so special about inchmarlo
Some lovely houses in inverurie is that not a nice areas.
Issue is so many nicer houses in 400k to 600 bracket even in banachory.
The fact there's is dates/ odd layout and murder makes it tricky add new housing to mix I would sell quick now if i was them bit get overpaid so will make a Loss.
They won't be able to fly tip and leave furniture in the woods anymore how sad.
Her mum isn’t right next door, she’s round the corner, actually they have one of the smallest plots on the exclusive development 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.