Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the limited company used to be registered to her parents address? Before they got the po box address at the business centre

Reactions: 7
I bet Ma Cannon is at the consultation meeting moaning about the great unwashed setting up camp next door. Though in reality I bet the affordability of the affordable housing is questionable. Serves Ma Cannon right for being such a snob about the cute little starter home. Maybe some Tattlers will move next door 🀣
Karma !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did the limited company used to be registered to her parents address? Before they got the po box address at the business centre
yep. And Rebecca also advertised her parents house when it was for sale so it was easy to link the connection between the two.... πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 6
As current home owners they wouldn't qualify for the scheme.
Lee owned his flat when they got their last home which was part buy part rent .
There's always a way round it , it's the Meldrums we're talking about here .

Reactions: 5
Lee owned his flat when they got their last home which was part buy part rent .
There's always a way round it , it's the Meldrums we're talking about here .
They had sold it and moved in with her parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Long time lurker on here & the MOD thread. WTF is the music on the latest Meldrum YouTube?! How does she come up with this??

Reactions: 1
So... The gdh curls that last 3 days denisegrubs ... What happened!!?? 13.02 on instastories today hair cheesecake back to dry straight straw. Oh and the ad for the jumper to join the pink vulva cost as a tattler named it.. Greedy just duck of and get lost in the woodsπŸ˜ƒ

Reactions: 3
The meldrums.... couple of mins in shes up stairs doing her make up while the 3 kids are down stairs doing breakfast by themself .... can you no do your make up downstairs ti supervise them ???
Wow when she is in her pink jumper before going for the trip to the dog shop etc how red are puppy's hands and wee nose .. surely if your in a house they shouldn't be like that .
Like how on the day she said she seen friends who your mum πŸ˜‚
Then she goes oh I phoned my mum to come over for an hour to watch the kids till she went to the gym and she said no ... shotdown well you know she wasnt happy about that ... and then she moans she cant get to the gym when poppy is at nursery because theres not enough time .. erm what you walk your dog 17.5 mins a day what else you doing other than snuggling and drinking tea

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The meldrums.... couple of mins in shes up stairs doing her make up while the 3 kids are down stairs doing breakfast by themself .... can you no do your make up downstairs ti supervise them ???
Wow when she is in her pink jumper before going for the trip to the dog shop etc how red are puppy's hands and wee nose .. surely if your in a house they shouldn't be like that .
Like how on the day she said she seen friends who your mum πŸ˜‚
Then she goes oh I phoned my mum to come over for an hour to watch the kids till she went to the gym and she said no ... shotdown well you know she wasnt happy about that ... and then she moans she cant get to the gym when poppy is at nursery because theres not enough time .. erm what you walk your dog 17.5 mins a day what else you doing other than snuggling and drinking tea
I think she does it on purpose now. She knows a lot of people think it’s a lot safer to be watching children while they eat; especially a toddler but she’s sticking two fingers up again. If she was watching them then her children wouldn’t have to shout up telling them the youngest was playing up. Just common sense. In her words: β€œwhat a twit”

Had a wonderful walk & chat with a friend today from Banchory. I mentioned Mrs M and first she looked puzzled and then said 'oh the one with the PO box at the Business Centre - she comes across as a bit simple and he's just a sleazy jumped up twit ' I snorted my carry-out coffee !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gosh look at her hair there! It does look good. It’s so damaged looking now. She needs to chop it all off and start again. Short people usually suit short hairstyles. It wouldn’t be the end of the world - would give her something else to make content about for a while.

She looks completely different on that vid - how long ago was it?

Reactions: 2
........coming to bite a bony, flat arse
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Course, it'll all be our fault.....I can't wait to see why....but it will be πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I mean, I'm doing alright but I'm not rich enough to build that development, don't know about everyone else? πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As she said in 2015 on her then www.mrsmeldrum.com... Now abandoned... Her ambition was to emulate zoella... Hence buying a mansion they cudnt afford... She must have steam coming out her ears when she watches zoes Brighton mansion and lorry loads of freebies and ads she gets... And now an estate on her dorrstep... Oh the eye rubbing it'll cause!! Fab!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Loving that her smart watch REAL review ( what as opposed to lying fake ??...inferring that her reviews aren't always real!!??) Has only had 5.4 k views... Really crap.. Hardly going to get companies filling her in box at the business centre with gifted stuff to review!!πŸ˜„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello you absooooluuuute Bastards!!! Been on a Meldrum break ( busy life, Rebby, dont worry hun, you won’t know what that means) but OMG!!! The building proposals!🀣🀣 Can we all have a Tattle Bastards holiday in the self catering cottages behind murder mansion??? #kindlygifted or #presstrip
Only if we can take our hobbits too!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.