Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will it be going where the exclusive woods are
I think its on the other side of them near the golf course. But close enough for Ma Cannon to be writing angry letters to the local Councillor. Takes away from the supposed exclusivity of murder mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think its on the other side of them near the golf course. But close enough for Ma Cannon to be writing angry letters to the local Councillor. Takes away from the supposed exclusivity of murder mansion
Exclusive wood walks will be no more by the looks of it. It shouldn’t affect Honeybuns property boundary.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just looked at the plans. It is right next to their development! That will devalue their already undesirable house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Has it been approved? All those councillors take back handers, I’m sure daddy Canon can sort it for his Princess.

Reactions: 5

I clicked on the applicatios link on this page

Reactions: 3

I clicked on the applicatios link on this page
Yup. That’s the area directly behind and adjacent to their house!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She'll have no need of crystals or reiki in the not too distant future - all the positive vibrations she needs will be coming from diggers and dozers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So it’s a hotel, self catering lodges, houses and wind turbines?
I wonder what the cannon-meldrums think 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yup. That’s the area directly behind and adjacent to their house!!!!
Is her house number 1 on that plan?! Haha oh my days it is literally right up against her fence!!
Not to worry guys just dig out those title deeds for the private woods you own... oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet Ma Cannon is at the consultation meeting moaning about the great unwashed setting up camp next door. Though in reality I bet the affordability of the affordable housing is questionable. Serves Ma Cannon right for being such a snob about the cute little starter home. Maybe some Tattlers will move next door 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is hysterical! See this is why you should always purchase your exclusive Woods darling 🤣🤣🤣

I bet it won’t come to anything there will be objections, bribes and favours being done behind the scenes. Probably a funny handshake too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh no now she will need to walk the dog on actual streets with actual people. They MUST have known this was a risk , every open space is Aberdeenshire is being eaten up by pre fab housing .

• Haha
The sheep will be falling over themselves to stay in the holiday lodges adjacent to their hero’s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This is hysterical! See this is why you should always purchase your exclusive Woods darling 🤣🤣🤣

I bet it won’t come to anything there will be objections, bribes and favours being done behind the scenes. Probably a funny handshake too.
100 homes bring a good amount of council tax and a lot of money for a developer...an individual wanting to override that, in these times when people are crying out for more homes, best have very deep pockets.

100 homes bring a good amount of council tax and a lot of money for a developer...an individual wanting to override that, in these times when people are crying out for more homes, best have very deep pockets.
The plans have already been provisionally agreed, this is just a formality that they have to go through before it’s given the green light.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This might give them the excuse to try and sell their home and down size to an affordable more modern 1or be 1st on the list for another wee part buy , part rent starter home .

Reactions: 6
The plans have already been provisionally agreed, this is just a formality that they have to go through before it’s given the green light.
I was replying to the person who said they wouldn't go ahead. Clearly I think they will get built.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.