Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks really pale at the moment. Genuine question (not being bitchy) where on earth is this all year round tan she speaks of? She just “holds a tan” apparently. Where the bloody hell has it gone?
well, they haven’t been on holiday since last May!!! 🤣 I guess it was easy to have a year round tan when they were getting free foreign holidays 5 times a year.....!!!!

she looks so run down. Washed out and tired.

Reactions: 12
it annoys me when they get gifted things they dont even know anything about or know how to use!!
Just goes to show how unprofessional they are. Anyone with any sense of pride would research facts, then practice how to present and what they were going to say. It's a business not a "hoppy"
These people are stealing a living in my mind.

Reactions: 5
2:12 in the middle of the woods with poppy on her back, 2:15 in the house admiring her make up free self...yeah alright Becs (y) totally not using pre recorded footage to disguise the fact you're yet again having some much needed me time :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh how the mighty have fallen..... how to curl my hair using ghds?! Beggy - we’ve all been using ghds for yuuurs too hen, you don’t need to sit and separate the straw on your head to show us how to do it.

she seriously needs to just give up now!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
New thread.
My Tans fading and my boots are for wading. Its all about me, living wild and free. I'll post any old tit if you pay me a fee....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh and I'm in the Lee blocked me club too.... But I know he wants me really 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her latest video 😴😴😴 I loved the fact she used heat protection on the bottom 2 sections but when it came to the top sections where her hair is really badly damaged she doesn’t even bother, maybe it’s just my hair (it’s naturally curly or the fact my ghds aren’t old em platinum 💁‍♀️😂 but when I curl with my ghds and gently brush them out they don’t look like bushy rats tails and there’s no way her hair lasts 3 day’s my hair holds a curl for 3 days with very little effort her hair would just look straggly the next day 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Mmm, you're right. She needs some advice on bleached hair..... Where to find it? 🤔

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest video 😴😴😴 I loved the fact she used heat protection on the bottom 2 sections but when it came to the top sections where her hair is really badly damaged she doesn’t even bother, maybe it’s just my hair (it’s naturally curly or the fact my ghds aren’t old em platinum 💁‍♀️😂 but when I curl with my ghds and gently brush them out they don’t look like bushy rats tails and there’s no way her hair lasts 3 day’s my hair holds a curl for 3 days with very little effort her hair would just look straggly the next day 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Ooo do you recommend the platinum ones I've been thinking of buying them

Reactions: 2
You know what I worry about? If Rebeggar is going to have make up free days, what the duck will she film? 😱
The almost daily filming of her cleaning her face and rubbing her eyes to duck is a winner on views and engagement. Wtf is she thinking going without? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh how the mighty have fallen..... how to curl my hair using ghds?! Beggy - we’ve all been using ghds for yuuurs too hen, you don’t need to sit and separate the straw on your head to show us how to do it.

she seriously needs to just give up now!!
Hen 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

It's like bloody ground hog day.... Who curled it better? 🤣🤣🤣
Anyone else in the working world: I’ve been. Doing the same tit for 5 years. I’m bored need a new job.
Rebecca: repeat repeat repeat 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Newsnight tonight was talking about global financial impact of carnivorous and specifically mentioned oil industry... Barrel only at 53 dollars which very low... Wonder if job losses on oil rigs may be in the pipe line in the medium term??!!!... Hence Pratt features grabbing any ads going!?? And grubby being quieter than normal.. Doing bugger all... Lacking motivation... Reality maybe biting her peachy arse in the near future and worrying her!!?? What would they do 're the ridiculous mortgage if he lost his job... If reduced hrs contract??

New thread idea .... Mrsmeldrm76#come on Berteeee boyee. You gotta earn wonga for dadylee and me.. Cos I can't get off my settee..I work sooo hard in my mansion in Inchmarlee!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
it annoys me when they get gifted things they dont even know anything about or know how to use!!
or AD's from shops that they never buy from . Advertising clothes when all he wear's is a washed out rugby top
PS Lee , What happened to I only wear designer clothes .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.