Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think thereā€™s many locals who wouldnā€™t know what a pair of dickheads they have been the past two years so I think out of all the brands, the local ones would be the ones avoiding them the most šŸ˜€ Except that Bob and Lulu shoe shop who seem to comment on all her posts. Iā€™ve avoided shopping there ever since I saw her brown nose meldrum!

From what I hear Mrs M is very stuck up about the local blogging community too. Always gave the impression she was better than them and made more effort with the middle class English instamums who she felt she could get more out of in terms of growing her followers. She doesnā€™t engage with the local influencers or attend their local events etc. Just think if she had been nice to them yuuuurrrs ago, sheā€™d maybe have some real friends in the industry not just phoney ones who make fun of her on bitchy influencer retreats. And maybe they could have still made a living with some of the local stuff. Whatā€™s that phrase about being nice to people on the way up...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Urgh those glasses she wears. Still confused as to why someone who doesn't need glasses wears them

Reactions: 10
Honestly, I am so baffled as to why people find her relatable/like her content. Another chilled out day today - whatā€™s new?! They are so dull to watch.
One child is at a group this morning and my hubby has taken the baby out, but instead of chilling out Iā€™m painting the dining room and doing as many house jobs as I can! Which Iā€™m enjoying doing - I find it so disheartening and boring just sitting around in the house doing nothing šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 17
I donā€™t think thereā€™s many locals who wouldnā€™t know what a pair of dickheads they have been the past two years so I think out of all the brands, the local ones would be the ones avoiding them the most šŸ˜€ Except that Bob and Lulu shoe shop who seem to comment on all her posts. Iā€™ve avoided shopping there ever since I saw her brown nose meldrum!

From what I hear Mrs M is very stuck up about the local blogging community too. Always gave the impression she was better than them and made more effort with the middle class English instamums who she felt she could get more out of in terms of growing her followers. She doesnā€™t engage with the local influencers or attend their local events etc. Just think if she had been nice to them yuuuurrrs ago, sheā€™d maybe have some real friends in the industry not just phoney ones who make fun of her on bitchy influencer retreats. And maybe they could have still made a living with some of the local stuff. Whatā€™s that phrase about being nice to people on the way up...
I saw that Bob & LuLu like ALL her posts but she never takes them on, makes me cringe. Me too, Iā€™ve actively avoided shopping there since Iā€™ve noticed that and I know Iā€™m not alone in doing this......

Reactions: 8

Precisely but when youā€™ve never lived in the real world you donā€™t learn life lessons like donā€™t piss people off on the way up because you will meet them on the way down.

Reactions: 10
I know all the boomerangs on stories are just for Tattle but does she not stop and think that her sheep will think she has slightly lost the plot

Reactions: 11
I know all the boomerangs on stories are just for Tattle but does she not stop and think that her sheep will think she has slightly lost the plot
She's a walking example of the old adage
"Cutting their nose off to spite their face".

Reactions: 7
Notice now they donā€™t get so much gifted clothing that the ridiculous party frocks are gradually getting replaced by cheap and cheerful leggings

Reactions: 20
Donā€™t give Lee ideas, heā€™ll be off to the ā€˜reduced seasonal aisleā€™ of Tesco this morning with his trolley and then a post will appear
ā€œGuuuuys, look what Meld got me yesterday, didnā€™t want to show it as it is kind of personal but.........ā€
So true. There is no way he got her flowers yesterday but they didn't show it.

Reactions: 9
I saw that Bob & LuLu like ALL her posts but she never takes them on, makes me cringe. Me too, Iā€™ve actively avoided shopping there since Iā€™ve noticed that and I know Iā€™m not alone in doing this......
Sheā€™ll take them on now, to prove us tattling bastards wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Less than one hour since the awful news about Caroline Flack and theyā€™ve both posted stories. Hers a flagrant attempt to compare herself to Caroline.

No words. Other than utterly appalling and bare back shameful.
They disgust me.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
She is despicable. Once again using a tragic circumstances to imply certain things. I just knew she would comment immediately.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.