Mrs Meldrum #74 The undeclared kindly gifted Elemis in the wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how many calories she’s burnt tonight!! Where’s the sweat or redness!! No way she burns 700 plus!! You need to work harder Mrs M!! 😂😂😂 I do not look like this when I have finished a work out and I class myself as quite fit!!!!!! View attachment 79748
That has to be a before pic!! If not what the actual duck does she do in there!?! I was more sweaty after my 30 min gym induction 🥵 and I’m 7 years older than her.

loving local Influencers with real talents and careers calling her out daily 🤣 she must spew when she sees them in local press at event.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but this totally made me spit out my hot cup of tea lol 🤭 I’m all for saying what I think but I do think it’s a bit harsh and she could’ve worded it better! As for the blind sheep saying tiny size, she’s not quite tiny, size 10 maybe an 8 at a push if it’s big made. I’m smaller than her at nearly 40 and about the same height.

Reactions: 8
Fair enough he should look after his kids too but she doesn't half spend as much time away from them as poss. She could have been at the gym today off peak times during the day.
But that's coz Lee's just had 2 weeks off!(minus the few days he had to come home to save her from her headache), so now it's Reb's turn!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair to her, I think comments like this, sent directly to her, are awful. And I thought her reply was actually ok (wow, am I defending her?!? 😂). But I do HATE that her followers feel it necessary to jump in and answer on her behalf - she’s not going to become friends with them because of it 🙈

Sorry, an afterthought (and maybe a completely ridiculous one), but I wonder whether she could have written that nasty comment, or Lee, to prove that the ‘trolls’ are still attacking her?! 🤔

Reactions: 52
To be fair to her, I think comments like this, sent directly to her, are awful. And I thought her reply was actually ok (wow, am I defending her?!? 😂). But I do HATE that her followers feel it necessary to jump in and answer on her behalf - she’s not going to become friends with them because of it 🙈

Sorry, an afterthought (and maybe a completely ridiculous one), but I wonder whether she could have written that nasty comment, or Lee, to prove that the ‘trolls’ are still attacking her?! 🤔
I think it's Lee probably with her knowledge.

Reactions: 23
‘Another 700 cal workout done, normally aim for 500 heheh’......🙄🥴 literally NO ONE CARES. Weird woman. She clearly has body issues because no one normal obsesses to this degree over calories!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
‘Another 700 cal workout done, normally aim for 500 heheh’......🙄🥴 literally NO ONE CARES. Weird woman. She clearly has body issues because no one normal obsesses to this degree over calories!!
Nothing else to talk about.... Puppy, poop and calories... 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19

My thoughts exactly

Reactions: 7
Jeezus she absolutely loves herself doesn’t she? I think she has some sort of personality disorder, she has to be the centre of attention. The way she get feeling herself up in those cheap nasty leggings 🤢I couldn’t watch. The ‘timber’ comment is 100% from Lee. He puts a lot of pressure of Reb to be teeny tiny. I think he is a bit of a bastard to her about her appearance tbh. She’s got her (100s of) faults but Lee is a twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
C5925CED-05A1-4AF5-B383-A75130C45283.png
another lie, afterthought when putting kids to bed ? The time says 19:16 ? duration was 1hr 25 you mean you went just before bedtime 🤥 so Lee has to do it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Jeezus she absolutely loves herself doesn’t she? I think she has some sort of personality disorder, she has to be the centre of attention. The way she get feeling herself up in those cheap nasty leggings 🤢I couldn’t watch. The ‘timber’ comment is 100% from Lee. He puts a lot of pressure of Reb to be teeny tiny. I think he is a bit of a bastard to her about her appearance tbh. She’s got her (100s of) faults but Lee is a twit.
Yip it's him, def a bloke. I won't say man, that wouldn't accurately describe the wee neutered git.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whoever wrote this comment about her putting on weight is a colossal idiot

she’s TINY. She’s obviously got issues with weight/body image etc which is why she hardly eats.

think it’s poor form for someone to direct message her that 🤷🏼‍♀️

(I can’t stand her, or lee, but I’m not a vindictive twit!)

Reactions: 54
She is just very very defensive, like how she never apologised for all the wrongdoings. Like she even argues with her own baby like who the duck does that.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 79803another lie, afterthought when putting kids to bed ? The time says 19:16 ? duration was 1hr 25 you mean you went just before bedtime 🤥 so Lee has to do it
[/ha ha! Well spotted. Think this was to try and disprove my comment from earlier when I suggested she went to the gym to get out of putting kids to bed.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but this totally made me spit out my hot cup of tea lol 🤭 I’m all for saying what I think but I do think it’s a bit harsh and she could’ve worded it better! As for the blind sheep saying tiny size, she’s not quite tiny, size 10 maybe an 8 at a push if it’s big made. I’m smaller than her at nearly 40 and about the same height.
Doesn’t Mrs M have a history of fat shaming people on social media?? Is it Christmas chub or the hypocrisy that has gone to her bum?

Also, wonderful to see that she is receiving some kind of kick back from the local cafe now. That whole village must be filled with pompous bigots.

Reactions: 17
So so so proud of Beggy Rebeggy for solving the centuries long battle, that parents have had to endure when it comes to homework. Parents all over the world need to be clued into this discovery. I for one am looking forward to her newest book Coffee and Me - How to get your children to enjoy homework by Beggy Meldrum.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 79803another lie, afterthought when putting kids to bed ? The time says 19:16 ? duration was 1hr 25 you mean you went just before bedtime 🤥 so Lee has to do it
She had all day to go to the gym, older two girls at school, Poppy was in nursery all day but still chose to go in the evening just before bedtime.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.