Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

G&TGal

I think most of you will have gathered from my previous posts that one subject I am passionate about is the protection of children from exploitation and their mental well being through their early childhood, schooldays and leaving home to tertiary education.

@Maddogsmum - hit nail on head ! The combination of arrogance and ignorance is astounding.

The Meldrums spend far too much time responding with tit-for-tat posts, sticking two fingers up to those that offer an opinion other than their own and baiting those they blame for their downfall rather than looking at the root cause of what they have themselves caused and retiring gracefully or at least creating a new business model which does not compromise their children's safety, privacy and future mental health.

If Lee, Rebecca or Karen are reading this, here are a few facts.
Those photos / insta clips you put out there of F & S pouting and batting their eyes with a filter on, children in the bath, naked toddler dancing, dad in bath with toddler - they may have been captured and stored in seconds. By posting these clips you have potentially marked your site as of interest to people who spend all their waking hours trawling the internet to get these images which will be traded. Yes, traded for money. You may think it is okay to use your children to create revenue but how do you feel about others selling your images for money or credits for potential sexual gratification.

In 2012 there were 222 registered sex offenders living in the community in NE Scotland.
18 months ago that figure had risen to 446 - that is only those who have been caught, convictions secured and registered.
In May last year Lynne Owens, head of National Crime Agency said that the number of Britons with a sexual interest in children may be seven times higher than previously thought ( previous estimates were a round 22,000 paedophiles ) When investigators were scouring sites on the dark web to identify paedophiles, over 144,000 accounts were linked to British people.
Banchory is not immune, Operation Magenta led to raids on property in Banchory, and indeed an Inchmarlo address was linked to a sex offender jailed in 2014 for five years for possession of child images and grooming young boys. Presumably released into community in 2019 if full sentence served.
Do not assume if someone has an interest in boys that they will not capture images of girls, they will trade them and get credit for supplying them.

What part of your brains is closed to the fact that by putting clips on Instagram - pre-pubescent primary school girls with a black & white filter applied pouting and posing for the camera - or a photo of man in a bath with a nursery school age child, you are potentially inviting others to store your images, sell them on / share them to those who have a specific fetish or area of interest, to masturbate / ejaculate over and fantasise about. Your children are not even anonymous images. One quick google and you can find their full names, date of birth, where they live, which school they go to. If your social media streams are regularly monitored by those capturing images, the girls bedrooms have been seen, they have been filmed sleeping, dancing, walking in the woods - a encyclopaedic resource for the fantasists to create stories in their sick and perverted minds in which the girls will feature. Your real time posts of where you are and where you are heading maybe not be relevant to a paedophile in Bankok but highly relevant to one in Bieldside or Banchory. Jerking off in their car watching you walk down the path to Dunnottar Castle, retreating to the toilet cubicles at Union Square having quietly filmed you passing by - does that not concern you ?

If you want to respond to Tattlers by singing Postman Pat or caressing yourself in lycra, go ahead - do I find it funny ? no - just rather sad. In my opinion it is a reflection of two people with overinflated egos who have lost sight of what is important in life, the right of their children as defined by Article 16 of The UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. The Child's right to Privacy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 123
Come on guys, when she said that people from Newcastle wear tracksuits out and about she wasn't trying to offend anyone, she was just trying to evoke the image of a certain type of person. You know the type:

Gets knocked up out of wedlock
Council assistance to secure a home
Never worked a real job
Throws dirty nappies out the window
Has more kids than they can cope with
Cheap and nasty bleach job
Poor diet
Lazy
Racist

...right? THAT type of person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I literally wear a big baggy T-shirt and leggings to the gym. I’ve had them years. I work out in them, they get sweaty, I take them off and they get washed. Going to the gym is not a fashion show. She seriously needs to grow up, she’s so vain and so immature.
Mate, you need to get on these links then. You’re doing it all wrong. Are you even a gym member if you’re not worried about the fact that you can tie the open back of the floaty gym top? Or if your bra looks good out of the top of what you’re wearing? Betty, my friend, my fellow bastard, you need to change your way of thinking. The gym isn’t about getting sweaty, nor is it about working out... it’s about making sure you always look so so tiny. C’mon for fucks sake. Get with the programme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I find this so highly entertaining. Shallow posey twunts who think the gym is somewhere for a fashion parade. Who gives a toss if you can tie the back? Way too much time on their hands

who talks about going to the gym underwear free ?? Lol perhaps it’s what the chat is at the coffee bar at the gym lol

I do in certain leggings I have ( gymshark) but o don’t tell anyone so ssshhhhhhh 😂🤣
I’d be way too scared that my vulva would eat them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

montydonfc

VIP Member
Begs.... so being outside whilst there’s chaos going on inside is DREAMY?????
Said NO ONE EVER!!!!
she lives in another world. what mother do you know who is outside with her hot cup of tea in the garden, admiring herself in her phone and admiring her dog whilst her children are inside the house? Yes I get Lee is there right now but honestly it would not surprise me if she does this when he’s away. Leaves Safiyah to supervise her two sisters and off she goes for her dreamy cuppa with the dog. And Rebecca do all us mums a favour and don’t use the phrase “mum life” cos you’ve not got a fucking clue what that actually entails.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
To be fair to her, I think comments like this, sent directly to her, are awful. And I thought her reply was actually ok (wow, am I defending her?!? 😂). But I do HATE that her followers feel it necessary to jump in and answer on her behalf - she’s not going to become friends with them because of it 🙈

Sorry, an afterthought (and maybe a completely ridiculous one), but I wonder whether she could have written that nasty comment, or Lee, to prove that the ‘trolls’ are still attacking her?! 🤔

Reactions: 52
Honestly. That most recent vlog. Seriously triggered.

My dad has a chronic cancer, he was diagnosed around 15 years ago. Let me tell you Rebecca you utter cunt, 9 days is NOT a “really, really long time” to feel poorly, headache or otherwise. What fucking planet are you on.

Usually I just think she’s a harmless twat, today I have total contempt and honestly wish the worst for her. I pity how insular and lonely her life must be. She really has no idea what anyone’s real life is like.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

CurlySue

VIP Member
Imagine being the kind of mum who has 2 full days to herself then chooses to go to the gym at night to avoid putting your kids to bed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
We all come here for a bit of a laugh, some more serious discussion and the banter. The fact that lee has seriously violated his child’s privacy like this tonight is beyond the pale. If it is indeed supposed to be some sort of “fuck you” to tattle then frankly, they have sunk to new depths. They don’t seem to be on the level at all anymore. Tattle isn’t real life, Instagram isn’t real life, being a “influencer” isn’t real life but the monsters who have photos of the Meldrum children are real, the vile disgusting creatures that use those photos - photos that lee & Rebecca willingly upload every single day - they are real.
Meldrums - please, forget the nonsense of bloody tattle and Instagram and for the love of god, stop this. These are your children and this is so far out of line it’s beyond a joke. Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Peachbomb

VIP Member
One day a kid said my dog looked like a pig, he called him Pigdog, the dog just went home and got on his Instagram page and posted lots of quotes like “In a world where you can be anything, be kind!” and “what someone says about you says more about them than you!” and when the likes came rolling in from his tearful trolls rant he felt better!

Not really, he didn’t give a shit.
He’s a dog.
And he does look a bit like a pig 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Thats fine. I think that once we start criticising the "defenceless" like children or animals especially over their looks, we lose the moral high ground. Just my ten pence worth.
Come on - are people seriously getting offended by people saying it’s an ugly dog? Seriously?!!!!
It’s a DOG!!!!!!!!!
for the love of God!!!!!!!! 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Seriously- who the hell is she trying to impress at the gym?!

“I like these leggings because they make me look like I have a bum/anything that makes me look like I have a bigger bum at the gym is good/I love the way this sports bra looks under this top/I wear long leggings so I don’t have to shave my legs...”

If her real intention & interest in going to the gym was for fitness/health then she wouldn’t give a shit what she was wearing or what she looked like!!!! She’s obviously just strutting around the place, posing and acting like a knob trying to get attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Stay at home mum with fuck all to do all day finds it easy to home a puppy...

that’s already trained.....

well done Rebecca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43