Mrs Meldrum #74 The undeclared kindly gifted Elemis in the wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out for coffee at the same place twice in one day, very relatable ๐Ÿ™„

Also who wears the same boots as their maw?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Out for coffee at the same place twice in one day, very relatable ๐Ÿ™„

Also who wears the same boots as their maw?!
It was the same top last week. Rebecca so wants to be a woman who fluffs about at home and on holiday whilst her husband finances her every whim. Thing is Bex's husband isn't the grafter I think her Dad would be.

Reactions: 15
I reallllllly didn't need to see her scrawny sparrow legs and a muff bulge a drag queen would be proud of ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Wonder how many calories sheโ€™s burnt tonight!! Whereโ€™s the sweat or redness!! No way she burns 700 plus!! You need to work harder Mrs M!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I do not look like this when I have finished a work out and I class myself as quite fit!!!!!!
0425135F-4B22-45D9-B15E-245196FD8F8E.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Good to see sheโ€™s having a bit more โ€œme timeโ€ While the man slave lees at home cooking tea and sorting the kids for bed..oh and looking after the dog! God heโ€™s a mug!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Good grief. Spare my eyes! Fair enough so a gym gear try on if youโ€™re in good shape but sheโ€™s in dire shape. Sheโ€™s got no tone on her body at all

Reactions: 11
Good to see sheโ€™s having a bit more โ€œme timeโ€ While the man slave lees at home cooking tea and sorting the kids for bed..oh and looking after the dog! God heโ€™s a mug!
Fair enough he should look after his kids too but she doesn't half spend as much time away from them as poss. She could have been at the gym today off peak times during the day.

Reactions: 16
Man I wish there is a way we can campaign against her to make her quit. Watching her makes me depressed and ashamed of being woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course she would go to the gym now. Gets her out of the evening round of jobs. Lee - grown some balls. If you canโ€™t see what a mug you are being taken for .... seriously.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder how many calories sheโ€™s burnt tonight!! Whereโ€™s the sweat or redness!! No way she burns 700 plus!! You need to work harder Mrs M!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I do not look like this when I have finished a work out and I class myself as quite fit!!!!!! View attachment 79748
Whereโ€™s the new fancy gym tops lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol. Someone mentions gym gear on amazon, she replies... I can imagine the ยฃยฃ in her eyes! ๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ˜‚

I smell a few dodgy looking accounts commenting on YouTube .... dear Leer and Grabby.....You're so bleeping predictable, you are a pair of lying cocunts... amazon reviews, tattler accounts, even trolling yourself. Do duck off. Off you go now, fuckity duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How many sets of gym gear does one person need? Even when she was apparently at the gym 4 times a week she wouldnโ€™t need a quarter of what she has.

I work out ( sweatily)3 times a week outside and rotate 2 sets ๐Ÿ™„

grabby cocunt

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.