Mrs Meldrum #74 The undeclared kindly gifted Elemis in the wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title goes to @Ohflogoff

Mrs meldrum - the lion, witch and The undeclared kindly gifted Elemis in the wardrobe. (Had to adjust to fit)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks huge from back especially shoulders can’t believe even I am skinnier than she is

Reactions: 5
Such an introvert.

Please tell me... who goes underwear free at the gym? Jesus wept, I wouldn’t be chancing an eBay crotch split while rami was checking my squat form.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Such an introvert.

Please tell me... who goes underwear free at the gym? Jesus wept, I wouldn’t be chancing an eBay crotch split while rami was checking my squat form.
Maybe that’s why she does it...... 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

“ohhhh Rami, I’ve got no pantys on today...! Come watch me squat!!!!!”

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Such an introvert.

who talks about going to the gym underwear free ?? Lol perhaps it’s what the chat is at the coffee bar at the gym lol

I do in certain leggings I have ( gymshark) but o don’t tell anyone so ssshhhhhhh 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I find this so highly entertaining. Shallow posey twunts who think the gym is somewhere for a fashion parade. Who gives a toss if you can tie the back? Way too much time on their hands

who talks about going to the gym underwear free ?? Lol perhaps it’s what the chat is at the coffee bar at the gym lol

I do in certain leggings I have ( gymshark) but o don’t tell anyone so ssshhhhhhh 😂🤣
I’d be way too scared that my vulva would eat them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Her life is so boring!!! She needs a job!!! 😂😂

What does she do all day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The line she got right in that tit fest..... ‘if your like me and LAZY!!! 🤣🤣🤣 also why the constant touching, feeling & stroking her self 🤢🤢🤢 Bet all those legging got sent back.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I literally wear a big baggy T-shirt and leggings to the gym. I’ve had them years. I work out in them, they get sweaty, I take them off and they get washed. Going to the gym is not a fashion show. She seriously needs to grow up, she’s so vain and so immature.

Reactions: 42
I literally wear a big baggy T-shirt and leggings to the gym. I’ve had them years. I work out in them, they get sweaty, I take them off and they get washed. Going to the gym is not a fashion show. She seriously needs to grow up, she’s so vain and so immature.
Mate, you need to get on these links then. You’re doing it all wrong. Are you even a gym member if you’re not worried about the fact that you can tie the open back of the floaty gym top? Or if your bra looks good out of the top of what you’re wearing? Betty, my friend, my fellow bastard, you need to change your way of thinking. The gym isn’t about getting sweaty, nor is it about working out... it’s about making sure you always look so so tiny. C’mon for fucks sake. Get with the programme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Snap and a top that is open up the back like that would be very distracting.
my go to gym top is a men’s black primark t shirt with the sleeves cut off costs £2

Reactions: 17
When was that post on the cafe page? Doesn't seem to be there now.

She doesn't half dress like her mother. Odd as duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I went looking for that photo of her on Ride Coffee House insta and it's not there?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.