Mrs Meldrum #74 The undeclared kindly gifted Elemis in the wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, just fast forwarded through the outfits. All of them were bloody awful! Full of cheap, static satin and garish patterns. Not one outfit suited her amd she looked like a nun in the last white monstrosity which drowned her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my, just fast forwarded through the outfits. All of them were bloody awful! Full of cheap, static satin and garish patterns. Not one outfit suited her amd she looked like a nun in the last white monstrosity which drowned her!!
She looked like a Victorian doll

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s all very odd behaviour.
Wanting to buy the same clothes as her children so they can all be the same....

the more I watch her the more obvious it is that she’s fully got something wrong with her. Her behaviour just isn’t right. I think she’s got serious issues.
I would try twinning with my 2 year old but I would look pretty stupid in knitted leggings (on a boy Reb!) and a red sweatshirt with a big grinning gorilla face on it 🤷🏻‍♀️
He looks adorable 😍 obviously 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She has an aversion to mess? Really? Or is it just her kids mess she has an aversion to🤔?

She looked like a Victorian doll
Is she wore that on a "date" night, by the time he had fought through all the swathes of material, the moment will have passed😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t quite believe what a tone deaf snob she is. It’s fascinating! “In Newcastle you would actually go OUT OF THE HOUSE in this attire, if I went out in this up hurrrrrr I would just get SO many looks!” 🤭 Interesting that it’s the friends copping the blame again. Granted it wasn’t full blown racism this time, just a cheeky little hint of their socio-economic superiority. If I were Rebecca’s chums, I would be watching what I say around her. She has no concept of what is and isn’t appropriate to share on social media and she is making them all look bad.

Reactions: 20
she is so dumb, end of. always stress she is a mother of 3 living in a village. what does that mean, means its justified to be stupid??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.