Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you want to see me do guys ??

hairdressers For a hair treatment. Do you notice she never posts pics from the salon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does she want us to see her do....Cooking healthy, nutritious(ie iron rich) family meals would be a start

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get why these brands who are well know and doing well are using influencers!! We all know that most influencers don’t use they product their only making an ad post because they are getting paid for it!!! I have lost faith in so many brands!!!!! Why do borders need someone like Mrs m to promote for them!! I just don’t get it!!!!!

Could she love her face any more!! What’s is this about!! Your hairs like straw love!!!View attachment 77758

Random strand of hair sticking up 😂
Absolute proof that she is an ardent reader here this is a duck you , you bastards , do I look bothered ? smug as you can be , she thinks we are jealous 😂 yes really we envy you your sexy man , cute puppy , your mausoleum you can’t afford to carpet or buy curtains for , your strangulating mortgage , your lack of motivation , manic mood swings , no matter how many sycophantic comments from your wannabe influencer mates , or your deluded sheep will make a difference you know that we have you sussed and no amount of smug fake it till you make it poses or fake positive cheeky chatty posts you do can hide the truth , you are a dishonest , talentless , spoilt , grasping money oriented brat who has not one single ounce of Integrity , empathy or compassion for any one , no you’re too busy feeling so so sorry for you if you do manage to attract what you deserve well then you truly will have good reason to whine , whinge and blatant attention seeking crap !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’ve just gone onto her YT channel for the first time. What a pile of old shite. I do not understand why ‘brands’ would use her and her life to sell things

Reactions: 12
Absolute proof that she is an ardent reader here this is a duck you , you bastards , do I look bothered ? smug as you can be , she thinks we are jealous 😂 yes really we envy you your sexy man , cute puppy , your mausoleum you can’t afford to carpet or buy curtains for , your strangulating mortgage , your lack of motivation , manic mood swings , no matter how many sycophantic comments from your wannabe influencer mates , or your deluded sheep will make a difference you know that we have you sussed and no amount of smug fake it till you make it poses or fake positive cheeky chatty posts you do can hide the truth , you are a dishonest , talentless , spoilt , grasping money oriented brat who has not one single ounce of Integrity , empathy or compassion for any one , no you’re too busy feeling so so sorry for you if you do manage to attract what you deserve well then you truly will have good reason to whine , whinge and blatant attention seeking crap !
i am in a foul mood and sick of these idiot influencers and their drama 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Asking for fake tan recommendations 😂😂

Year long tan not holding out any more!??

No holidays planned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sadly not, since the undeclared kindly gifted year round holidays came to a halt
oh the poor love!!!! Now she knows how it feels for normal people where you have to save for a holiday and don’t get one every year because it’s so bloody expensive !!

Wonder why the ad post as gone 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Regardless of what called the seizure, the DVLA has to be informed. Fact.

Let’s be real about this, she never had a bleeping seizure, but if one wants to give it the Barry big bollocks, one has to be prepared to follow things through.
But the only evidence of seizures was was she said on stories.
Probably to sound more dramatic.
Quite possibly the doctors never said seizure.
Early reports was migraine/iron related
But their last story was the ambulance guy said it was a panic attack so who knows.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ad already gone from grid and stories??
damn I missed the “I’m the bestest business women ever” post 😳 hahaha sure you are Reb, hence the threatening messages sent to anyone who disagrees with your business practices. The doxing the lying the two fingers up the no fucks given post. Hahahahahaha your life is one big joke and we’re all here to watch and laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

** noticing some new members here.. welcome come join the fun side !!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
But the only evidence of seizures was was she said on stories.
Probably to sound more dramatic.
Quite possibly the doctors never said seizure.
Early reports was migraine/iron related
But their last story was the ambulance guy said it was a panic attack so who knows.
Agreed, but she’s written in response to someone that “the seizure was caused by lack of oxygen”. She didn’t say “oh it wasn’t a seizure” or “it was a panic attack” she wrote in black and white calling it a seizure. Therefore the DVLA need to know. My SIL had her license removed for 6 months after her seizure.

Reactions: 17
Poppy's lunch today...another bleeping 'picnic plate'....it's Baltic in NE today, why don't you make a lovely warming lentil carrot and tomato soup...2 of your 3 a day plus iron from the lentils ...takes 20mins in pressure cooker just need some veggie stock cube/ adjust seasoning , then blitz with hand blender and serve with wholemeal pitta bread or wholemeal bread ...again for B vitamins
Jeez Rebs it's not rocket science and you're a sahm with nothing else to do ( IGs just a hoppy remember!)
You can thank me later

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ad already gone from grid and stories??
damn I missed the “I’m the bestest business women ever” post 😳 hahaha sure you are Reb, hence the threatening messages sent to anyone who disagrees with your business practices. Th doxing the lying the two fingers up the no fucks given post. Hahahahahaha your life is one big joke and we’re all here to watch and laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You’ve every right to feel smug right now my love. Women supporting women and all that tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe if she stopped with the smug (and very, very obvious) ‘I don’t give a sh*t that my ad’s been pulled, look at how happy I still am’ posts/stories, people wouldn’t dislike her so much and want to complain to brands about her? Just a thought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh the poor love!!!! Now she knows how it feels for normal people where you have to save for a holiday and don’t get one every year because it’s so bloody expensive !!

Wonder why the ad post as gone 😂😂😂
You’re right it has!! This always happens to them! 🤣 Anyone know if she still got paid though? I really hope not. She is the worst ‘thriving businesswoman’ I’ve ever heard of!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
On a not entirely related note. I saw this on reddit last night, and immediately thought of Safiyah in 5/10 years time (if not next year)
Maybe if she stopped with the smug (and very, very obvious) ‘I don’t give a sh*t that my ad’s been pulled, look at how happy I still am’ posts/stories, people wouldn’t dislike her so much and want to complain to brands about her? Just a thought 😂
Spot on , she made me swear today twice !! i very rarely swear but that face just pushed my every button today 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
shes lying about the dvla 1000%
i woke up a few years ago to my now ex having some sort of mini seizure. he was tested for all sorts of stuff including episelsy and wasnt allowed to drive for a year, i bet his seizure lasted max 30 seconds but thats how seriously it was taken.
im sure his could have been from lack of oxygen but they never actually found the cause. he had lots of appointments and follow up ones to try and find out what had caused it.......

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Surely people will now question where her last #ad for the dog biscuits has gone ... oh I mean border biscuits was hard to tell by the photo she as actually advertising biscuits for humans

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What do you want to see me do guys ??

hairdressers For a hair treatment. Do you notice she never posts pics from the salon.
I'd like to see her apologise properly for lift gate and DLP
I'd like to see her duck off the internet completely, get a normal job and look after her kids tbh as well 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.