Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee’s stories this morning....slept from 11-5 and had a full night’s sleep....then throws in that he got up with Poppy a couple of times! He’s just come off night shifts and she’s already making him get up with the feral one 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet she had a lie in and he did the school run too!
I definitely had the impression that he had a full nights sleep then remembered that Poppy’s frequent waking is part of their brand now so had to add in that he was up with her. If she really woke twice why not take it in turns to get up?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh cinema ad incoming... she’s so predictable. I’ve fired off a message to Borders too, for all the good it will do but something has to be done

I think that is sarcasm , wasn’t this the same user who commented to say she was disappointed and borders and outlined all the reasons why? Wonder how long before the ad grid post is removed. Whole thing is a weird mismatch but again, I think companies put marketing responsibility into people who are too young to know better ..
Oh ok, I wouldn’t have picked up the sarcasm, I’ve got Asperger and a bit gullible, probably why I followed her for so long

Surprise , surprise . Up with Poppy , school run , takes poppy with him for a short back and side , playgroup & gym tots duty . She's one lazy arsed woman . I'd actually be embarrassed to tell everyone that I do F all , all day everyday .
Wish she'd fire Berties nerf gun down his throat , THAT VOICE screeching & squealing like a pure dick , pity help his pensioner neighbours .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s such a smug bint.

I bet Lee is counting down the days until he can duck of to the rig again,
it’s hilarious hearing him talk to the dog, it’s painfully obvious he doesn’t like it let alone love it 🤣🤣

not exactly the boy you wanted lee is it? Is it lee??? 🤣
It’s pretty clear Lee is Rebecca’s witch.
So she did get a male dog and a witch!
Rebecca always gets what she wants 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh ok, I wouldn’t have picked up the sarcasm, I’ve got Asperger and a bit gullible, probably why I followed her for so long
Sayitso I didn't realise either until I noticed it was the same person that left a negative comment on borders page. As for following her for a while, you've seen the light now & are free 🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That post is so sad and unfortunately there is going to be so many young people in this girls position.
How awful that she has to wear something to stop her mum taking & posting photos and then is manipulated into agreeing because it’s how the mum earns money.
It’s all so wrong.

I 100% imagine this being S & F in a few years. They have already both said they don’t want to be filmed and are still continuously paraded over all forms of social media.

My sister was secretly filming my niece singing purely to send to me & my mum but when my niece saw her she said why are you recording me? Don’t show anyone that. Who were you sending that to?
She’s in between S & F age, my sister has no social media accounts and we’re a very close family. My niece often asks her mum to record her to send us videos so it just shows how aware they are of their privacy being invaded.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Glad to see the home help is back. So so blessed. Going to have a slow pottery day... for a change

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm wondering if she did get a brain scan because she's actually lost the plot over this dog . She's like a woman possessed ,it's just pity she's not like that with the girls

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
On a not entirely related note. I saw this on reddit last night, and immediately thought of Safiyah in 5/10 years time (if not next year)
This is so sick and sadly just a little glimpse into how lots of these poor kids must feel about their privacy being invaded by the very people who are meant to be protecting them. Notice that none of them actually talk about their children’s consent? Because it means sweet duck all to them. How could their young children even understand the repercussions of the life their parents have chosen for them, let alone agree to it? Take note of this influencers. I can’t wait for the day when your offspring can sue the pants off you.

Reactions: 11
Border Biscuits! Border bleeping biscuits. I’ve got some ginger snaps from them that are now tainted. Brands don’t give a shite as long as they’re making money.

Reactions: 10
The latest stories 🤣 Puppies are nippy.....ours was but he grew out of it. Who thinks she’ll get fed up with biting Bertie soon and he’ll have to go. I hope she proves me wrong but she’s incapable of sticking with anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Best post.....she is ridiculously excited about the Dolitte film coming out....
she probably thinks it’s full of tips about how to do duck all for those who suffer from lazyitis 🤣🤣🤣
She wants an invite to the premiere 🤢

Reactions: 4
Surprise , surprise . Up with Poppy , school run , takes poppy with him for a short back and side , playgroup & gym tots duty . She's one lazy arsed woman . I'd actually be embarrassed to tell everyone that I do F all , all day everyday .
Wish she'd fire Berties nerf gun down his throat , THAT VOICE screeching & squealing like a pure dick , pity help his pensioner neighbours .
In 5 years time when they are no longer together this will be the reason. She does sweet F all. Obviously not a partnership at all.

The dog is in baby shark mode cos you fricking picked him up when he was minding his own business.
also the boots on in the house.Why not take them off your clearly not going out cos lee is doing everything

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I liked a comment on the borders post on their page and she is removed me from following her lol
I’ve have another Instagram page so can follow her on there lol but she has taken the effort to remove me but not block me! I have re followed her wonder if she will block me now lol
shes training you like the puppy....remove....do it again, you will be removed again, no treat for you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.