Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so never posted but been watching since dlp. The Dr bit has pushed me over the edge. Surgery has phone queue system so no need to keep calling back as you'll just go to back of queue and if no appts available best to ask to speak to duty Dr who'll call back that day.... arghh! Ok I'll back away and keep watching from a safe distance.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Keep telling yourself you feel soooo good and you might be able to kid yourself. Manifesting the vibrational frequency in abundance 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Aw you guys, I feel so good today, I feel SO GOOD!"

Bloody glad you didn't get a doctor's appointment in the place of someone who is genuinely ill then 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ she is sooooooo entitled 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok, so never posted but been watching since dlp. The Dr bit has pushed me over the edge. Surgery has phone queue system so no need to keep calling back as you'll just go to back of queue and if no appts available best to ask to speak to duty Dr who'll call back that day.... arghh! Ok I'll back away and keep watching from a safe distance.
Hi, don’t back away! Stick around and join in the fun 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Guyysss she feels so good. So good. Sooooo good. So so good.

duck off. Just away and duck off.

(Where did she find those eyebrows?!!!!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Guyysss she feels so good. So good. Sooooo good. So so good.

duck off. Just away and duck off.

(Where did she find those eyebrows?!!!!!)
If she's so so good why doesn't she need a doctors appointment.
Any uploads you reckon this week?

Reactions: 11
Just in case you didn’t hear her, she feels good, so good!!

Which is nice, because she looks bleeping hideous with those brows and the jumper so big the whole family could fit in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why the hell did she need a doctors appointment then if she feel so good!! Glad you didn’t get one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s due heavy snow in Scotland tonight, it will be hilarious if Lee doesn’t make it back weds morning. Imagine the meltdown!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Her NHS chat has enraged me.

She was discharged from hospital last Saturday. First thing Monday (when Lee was still about) is when she should have made the appt citing the fact she’d been in hospital over weekend. It’s very likely she’d have been seen by the Duty Doctor then. Waiting over a week before trying to get an appt then complaining and berating the NHS because she can’t is ridiculous. She MIGHT have migraines. If she does she’s not going to take any meds because she has form for that and given most first line meds offered for treatment of migraines will make her put weight on (eg beta blockers). And secretly when they tell her there’s nothing wrong with her (cause for celebration for most people) she’s probably going to be disappointed (clearly loves a bit of drama).

Here’s the thing - that GP surgery will be bursting with genuinely unwell people. It’s January. They’ll be seeing people who gave all sorts of core morbidities compounded by winter bugs/falls due to ice etc. Vulnerable sorts. People who REALLY need to be seen. She is neither seriously unwell (albeit acute migraines are appalling but there are loads of treatments that will sort them out and she can go about her daily living without any drama), or vulnerable or (given she’s able to go bash one out at the gym) in dire need to see a GP.

The NHS does not have its “flaws”, what it has is too many people with self-diagnosed issues bleating about being entitled to appointments at the drop of a bloody hat!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I thought she had a Gousto (or similar?) delivery where the meals are all prepped or am I imaging it?
If so, why is she moaning about cooking
I would love to be all day cooking and baking certainly wouldn’t be complaining
They stopped using her to advertise, so she's stopped using them and hello fresh....
Such a good choice of influencer, she absolutely loooooves them and has used them for yuuuurs though!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They've already done all her bloods in hospital . Discharge letter would of been sent to her Dr's . If they were anyway concerned they would contact her .
There's plenty over the counter medication & advice but then again it's not free .

Reactions: 18
They've already done all her bloods in hospital . Discharge letter would of been sent to her Dr's . If they were anyway concerned they would contact her .
There's plenty over the counter medication & advice but then again it's not free .
She either still has prescription last time or iron tablets in house she got but did not take.
You can buy iron over counter
I take it none if the family are taking the multi vitamins 3 different brands they previously advertised.
She used say that syrup stuff with Amazon link stopped them all getting ill.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.