Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously ‘sun and heat’ is more important than their new puppy and saving up for their dream kitchen! View attachment 75419
Lee is a thick piece of tit isn’t he?

in the south of the UK we get long hot summers with weeks of sunny days.
Temperatures during the summer for the last few years have been high up in the 30s (we had a few days of 36 degrees!!)

Plenty of beautiful places to visit here and the weather to go with it

what they want is a free holiday with Neilson. That’s what they are angling for. pathetic.

• Sick
Reactions: 30

Temperatures during the summer for the last few years have been high up in the 30s (we had a few days of 36 degrees!!)

what they want is a free holiday with Neilson. That’s what they are angling for. pathetic.
I agree we done Devon and Cornwall previous holidays and had amazing weather.
For her South near blizzard even warmer.
Jersey and isle of Wight can be nice also.
Think we saw them holiday Yorkshire once and trips London they never venture other parts of England or Wales .

Reactions: 7

Completely agree Betty. Ultimately they want a company to give them a free holiday. Like the Meldrums would put their hand in their pocket for something like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Completely agree Betty. Ultimately they want a company to give them a free holiday. Like the Meldrums would put their hand in their pocket for something like that.
But they want a villa have they written to mark warmer or James I think gifted Rebecca lamb.

Reactions: 5
Trust me. The travel company have already chosen their ambassador. This vote is just a way of ensuring that their own engagement is kept high and gaining new potential customers.

It depends what the brief is. Are they aiming for single high flyers with an adventurous streak or the family market.

Reactions: 18
Trust me. The travel company have already chosen their ambassador. This vote is just a way of ensuring that their own engagement is kept high and gaining new potential customers.

It depends what the brief is. Are they aiming for single high flyers with an adventurous streak or the family market.
well if she gets it they better be prepared for all the comments on their social media!!!! I have never commented but I might this time if they take her on again!!!!

Reactions: 14

Seems a dangerous game to play as other candidates could report it to cma or asa if was seen to be fix.
There's endless evidence of meldrums previous working relationships with neilson.
The ASA confirmed the Neilsons ski holidays were gifted.
The Greece one they took all of their freinds at discount.
The only one they admitted was gifted was the ski.
Maybe they milked ski holiday so much now ski is not included
A famiky of 3 or 4 would cost neilson lees or a couple.
He fans are not the right economic bracket

In know what the hell is that? Embarrassing . Her interpretation of manifesting no doubt .

she wants a safe sea.
Ok becs, just put a call in and we will stop the tides for you. 🤦🏼‍♀️🖕🏻 And she’s forgetting about the dog, he going on that flight with you is he or will you beFobbing him off on your mother or coughing up for kennels ?
She is milking this funny turn to the max..I’m so stressed and run down I NEED a holiday . Piss off, try working and earning your holidays “babe”.

Oh god 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 75418
I saw this! She must be taking the piss, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s the brass neck to even apply for that Neilson Ambassador role given ALL that her family and friends have benefited from for yuuurs on the back of that company. Talk about having your cake and eating it.

your family are not the perfect fit for the role Rebecca because you wouldn’t dream of putting your hand in your pocket to pay to go on a Neilson holiday. You’ve only taken your own family because they’ve been free trips. She literally has no shame. What part of her genuinely thought applying for something like that would be a good idea? She doesn’t manifest tit. She scours the internet all day long looking for things she can get for free.

have a little self respect Rebecca. Go and WORK for the white sandy beach and safe sea 🤔 you dream of. Her greed and constant material want disgust me.
she wants to eat her cake and duck the baker love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Seems a dangerous game to play as other candidates could report it to cma or asa if was seen to be fix.
There's endless evidence of meldrums previous working relationships with neilson.
The ASA confirmed the Neilsons ski holidays were gifted.
The Greece one they took all of their freinds at discount.
The only one they admitted was gifted was the ski.
Maybe they milked ski holiday so much now ski is not included
A famiky of 3 or 4 would cost neilson lees or a couple.
He fans are not the right economic bracket
Agreed but the company are taking a huge risk at leaving it to a public vote which, in itself is up to abuse due to candidates making up multiple accounts etc. I'm sure the bigwigs have already have the chosen one in mind.

Reactions: 8

If it’s the family market they’d be making a big mistake picking her, it’s for 4, what sort of message would it be, ‘family holiday but more that 4 , that’s ok just leave you’re rebel child at home 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 10
If it’s the family market they’d be making a big mistake picking her, it’s for 4, what sort of message would it be, ‘family holiday but more that 4 , that’s ok just leave you’re rebel child at home 😱
mayb they could pay the extra for poppy............ oh no sorry poppy your staying at home Bertie the clever wonder dog can look after you waffle I mean Poppy!!!

But then again it doesn’t say free use of the child care so looks like all the kids will be staying at home!!!

Reactions: 8
This is part of the T&Cs of the ambassador’s competition:

“By submitting your images and media via Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube or Instagram, you agree to their terms of use and privacy notices. Moderation: -The promoter (Neilson Active Holidays) will review each entry and reject those which, in the reasonable opinion of the promoter, are deemed offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation or goodwill of the promoter.”

so, they don’t want anyone who’s actions could reflect negatively on them, their reputation or goodwill.

this surely rules the Meldrums out already? one quick google of her name and the word “racism” pops up!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

“By submitting your images and media via Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube or Instagram, you agree to their terms of use and privacy notices. Moderation: -The promoter (Neilson Active Holidays) will review each entry and reject those which, in the reasonable opinion of the promoter, are deemed offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation or goodwill of the promoter.”

so, they don’t want anyone who’s actions could reflect negatively on them, their reputation or goodwill.

this surely rules the Meldrums out already? one quick google of her name and the word “racism” pops up!!!!
but they have already posted hers for people to vote so they obviously do not care about their reputation!!! If there happy for Mrs m to be on there!!!

Reactions: 4
Firstly, she loves the dog so much because he doesn’t care if she’s a cocunt, as long as she’s providing the food.

Secondly, “feeling much better today” when only hours before she was feeling “meh”

Thirdly, on the beg for a villa. It annoys me so much. Get on google. Oh yeah, but that won’t kindly gift you anything other than info.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Meldrums are begging for a summer holiday,
Won't pay for it themselves like we have to,
Looking for a gifted summer holiday,
A lovely villa for a week or two.
Just a week or two.

They want to go where the sun shines brightly
And where the sun warms their bones right through,
They've seen it on a website,
Swipe up and you'll see it too.

Hoping for votes to win the summer holiday,
Forgetting what they've done the last year or two,
Only four places on the summer holiday,
What are Poppy and Bertie going to do?
The abandoned two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Any company giving the a free holiday better get ready to be shown their true colours!! And be made aware a lot of people will never touch them purely down to the fact they have worked with the lying, rascist joke vlogging that Are The Meldrums!! IMO of course 😜
The sheep clearly have Mad Cows disease, they are so so stupid! She is simply putting the ‘villa’post up for engagement, she will then email companies saying look how many people I can reach, give me a free villa holiday and I can flog it to my sheepies!!!

Reactions: 11
It's odd as they seemed underwhelmed when Bertie was brought home.
Safaya used getting little attention.
Wonder how Flo and poppy actually really feel..
Was speaking to 2 d of owners today.
Is Bertie a cocker pop as cava poos are much smaller.
Both say they waited until their kids were school She, they love their dogs but it's a lot of work plus they have flexible jobs they can do from home and partners that don't work away.

Can't believe the shameless begging for a summer holiday.
Did they burn their bridges with tui as gran canaria is lovely.
Can't believe they don't visit lees mum in Spain.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It's odd as they seemed underwhelmed when Bertie was brought home.
Safaya used getting little attention.
Wonder how Flo and poppy actually really feel..
Was speaking to 2 d of owners today.
Is Bertie a cocker pop as cava poos are much smaller.
Both say they waited until their kids were school She, they love their dogs but it's a lot of work plus they have flexible jobs they can do from home and partners that don't work away.

Can't believe the shameless begging for a summer holiday.
Did they burn their bridges with tui as gran canaria is lovely.
Can't believe they don't visit lees mum in Spain.
Yes he’s a cockerpoo, I thought the same about lees mum, I’m sure she has a home out there, surely they should go there??

Reactions: 5

I’m sure Nielsen’s will be contacted to make sure that if they are even considering giving freebies to couple who can’t get their priorities right and have absolutely zero brand royalty or ability to behave professionally consistently , they won’t go near them with a barge pole .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.