Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is really sad she has no want to get herself better - I would of been doing all I could to feel better for myself and looking after our children. Setting an example that when ill you take help and the advice you are given...

We have a family member currently exhausting all options so he can be her longer with his 12 year old son (he has terminal cancer)

If someone doesn't listen to medical advice and have the will to make themselves better so they can use it for engagement on social media that is very wrong in my book. Why don't her followers question it?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Just gonna put my wish list here guys just so you can see not to beg nope no not at all and defo not to make dollar off you swipers nope
It’s a catch 22 with the begging/aff linking.
She needs to tag the company to be seen and sent freebies, but that means no blind sheep swiping up to find out where the product is from 🤔 Must be a really stressful part of the job of a flogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s the brass neck to even apply for that Neilson Ambassador role given ALL that her family and friends have benefited from for yuuurs on the back of that company. Talk about having your cake and eating it.

your family are not the perfect fit for the role Rebecca because you wouldn’t dream of putting your hand in your pocket to pay to go on a Neilson holiday. You’ve only taken your own family because they’ve been free trips. She literally has no shame. What part of her genuinely thought applying for something like that would be a good idea? She doesn’t manifest tit. She scours the internet all day long looking for things she can get for free.

have a little self respect Rebecca. Go and WORK for the white sandy beach and safe sea 🤔 you dream of. Her greed and constant material want disgust me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Plus, do Neilsons even want to work with racists?🤷

Never forget.

Actually, didn't someone complain to Neilsons around the time of liftgate?

Reactions: 24
Isn’t her sister a travel agent??? Why does she not ask her sister with the degree in Travel & Tourism for holiday destination suggestions!

Beg beg beg!! She’s suppose to be the influencer but is ALWAYS asking he sheep/manifesting from the universe for their ideas and suggestions!

Seems more and more likely that this “medical scare” kindly gifted A&E trip is just a ploy to get more free tit and free holidays from anyone who will gift the racist begger anything.

Lee is now “working” again how the hell can they not afford their own holidays since they have been gifted like 20 over the last few years.

Reactions: 30
The novelty of the puppy wearing off already and looking for the next thing.
I can't believe she is even thinking of holidays when she's just got a puppy. Selfish

Reactions: 20
She's so flippant with her latest 'things' and bores easily doesn't she? She never seems happy, She sticks to nothing, not even a routine for keeping the house etc. Her behaviour is really erratic for her remaining followers. No wonder engagement is tit.

Reactions: 21
Doesn’t Lee’s Mum own a home in Spain? Surely she’d be the first person to give them a free holiday since they so so need one? Never seen them on holiday there though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Doesn’t Lee’s Mum own a home in Spain? Surely she’d be the first person to give them a free holiday since they so so need one? Never seen them on holiday there though 🤔
Doesn't come with kids club so she'd still have to spend time with them

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I will be so angry if they actually win!!!! She doesn’t deserve it!!!

They are the least motivating family ever!! No real get up and go!!

Want everything handed to them and do not want to work for it them selfs!!

Reb just plays tennis then lays in the sun all day. Holiday like that is wasted on her lazy arse!!!

Also most of her followers can’t afford an Neilsons holiday!! Their so bloody expensive!!!

She can’t even afford them anymore!! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Even her MiL won’t #kindlygift her a holiday. Oh dear!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In know what the hell is that? Embarrassing . Her interpretation of manifesting no doubt .

she wants a safe sea.
Ok becs, just put a call in and we will stop the tides for you. 🤦🏼‍♀️🖕🏻 And she’s forgetting about the dog, he going on that flight with you is he or will you beFobbing him off on your mother or coughing up for kennels ?
She is milking this funny turn to the max..I’m so stressed and run down I NEED a holiday . Piss off, try working and earning your holidays “babe”.

Oh god 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 75418
Praia da luz? Well after living in murder mansion, going to a resort where a little girl just vanished into thin air won’t worry them much.

I’ve been there twice and it’s absolutely dead, it’s beautiful but nothing to do,the Madeleine McCann incident destroyed theplace

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe she’s the brass neck to even apply for that Neilson Ambassador role given ALL that her family and friends have benefited from for yuuurs on the back of that company. Talk about having your cake and eating it.

your family are not the perfect fit for the role Rebecca because you wouldn’t dream of putting your hand in your pocket to pay to go on a Neilson holiday. You’ve only taken your own family because they’ve been free trips. She literally has no shame. What part of her genuinely thought applying for something like that would be a good idea? She doesn’t manifest tit. She scours the internet all day long looking for things she can get for free.

have a little self respect Rebecca. Go and WORK for the white sandy beach and safe sea 🤔 you dream of. Her greed and constant material want disgust me.
She just doesn’t give a sh*t, she has no shame! If there’s any chance of anything for free, any shred of decency she has goes out the window! She’s a greedy, mean lady unfortunately, who has been so used to getting everything for nothing for a long time (probably as far back as childhood 🙈) that actually having to save up and pay for anything is an abhorrent idea to her!

And her followers don’t help - all this ‘you deserve a holiday, you’re so lovely’ b*llocks! Does she? Does she really?! Why does she deserve a holiday? And a free one at that? What does she EVER do for ANYONE that warrants her deserving a holiday!?!? Why does she deserve a holiday more than any of those people commenting that she does? Because she had three cute children and decided to sell their lives online? Because she has had a very privileged upbringing, and continues to live a fairly privileged life? Because she aff-links anything and everything she can find, to help her loyal followers out? Because she knowingly included racist content in a vlog, and wasn’t beyond sorry and mortified when called out on it?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apologies to all dog lovers, I am one myself. But when you have delivered 3 healthy children, how can you say that the last fortnight with a bloody adolescent dog has been the best two weeks of your life?
hope your kids don’t read that.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Apologies to all dog lovers, I am one myself. But when you have delivered 3 healthy children, how can you say that the last fortnight with a bloody adolescent dog has been the best two weeks of your life?
i got our new puppy same time as Rebecca and i get her sentiment there....the puppy WITH the children has made us! my kids are besotted, we all are

I'm enjoying her puppy content (never thought i'd enjoy her lol) and have bought a few things she uses for Bertie. shes doing well with his training,i thought she would be quite a squeamish person around animals but shes the opposite,i'm quite surprised

Reactions: 4
The gushing post about the dog this morning is the exact same kind of post she used to do when Poppy was a newborn - in fact, I’m pretty sure she even used the same phrasing with Poppy as she has with the dog - about him being made for the family etc

It’s just plain weird behaviour- he’s a DOG!!!!!!!! He’s not a baby. He’s a bleeping DOG. (And I have dogs and have had them from pups so I’m not anti-dog or anything!!!)

It’s all just gobshite anyway. Bertie is just the latest new shiny thing that Rebecca has to occupy her little mind. She was the same gushing idiot over Poppy/the gym/her PT sessions/ murder mansion/her hair when she dyed it brown etc etc etc

She’s like a goldfish - has a 5 second attention span and then she’s bored and is looking for the next thing to entertain herself with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Is she for real??? Best 2 weeks of her life it’s been so, so easy?? Has she already forgotten she was ambulanced to hospital and had to have her husband taken of the rig last weekend. What an absolute walloper she is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I thought that! 🙈

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.