Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, I take a two weeks off social media, and I miss two whole threads. What have I missed??

A missed weekend away, a dog and a health scare. Blimey. I need to catch up!

Also, can someone remind me how much she raised when she did the 10k just after her racist joke/birthday vlog. Thanks :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lets rally the Hobbits and get voting, lets use all the time in our sad boring lives to get on to Neilson and cast our votes. I'm off to do some canvassing in the villlaaaaage, I've got my leaflets at the ready.

Vote for a.b.m....

Anyone But Meldrum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Please vote for me I have really bad head ache again!! I need a holiday!! Feel sorry for me!! I have such a hard life I don’t work live in a massive house, have three beautiful daughters (ones a little feral) gorgeous new puppy get what ever I want when I want!! Please give me all the sympathy and vote for me!!!!
Exactly . Why do any companies give to
People who don’t need . I’d be much more influenced to spend money with a company who “gifted” someone for doing something that benefited anyone other than themselves. The whole industry is fucked. Neilsons Should just actually pay someone a salary for doing a job instead of a pittance + freebies for exposure . What are they, an employee or a contractor ? Will that salary include a statutory pension. , paid holiday and sick pay? Utter bull tit

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she's just delusional her engagement seems something like 5% of total followers.
It really is bad!! Whenever ive looked its about 30 comments.
Even poor Bertie Boy isn’t only pulling in 15-20 comments per picture!

Reactions: 10
Have been reading this thread but not commenting, no longer watch her vlogs, but do take a peek at Lee and her Instagram, my word how much as Lee aged.😲

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will she ever learn we don’t care how big her garden is! Who does she think she is - lady of the manor? People don’t remember you for materialistic things ... they remember you for your actions. Worth remembering. Right now your lying cocunt ways are fresh in my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m just glad she’s #aff linked those leggings. I’ve been wondering where I could get a pair for months

#ad #thankfuckforaflinks #lycralife

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just gonna put my wish list here guys just so you can see not to beg nope no not at all and defo not to make dollar off you swipers nope

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have the sickly Meldrums ever had a Neilsons holiday and not been ill? Even if you actually enjoyed these clowns they don't exactly sell Neilsons as a holiday option. The ski holiday resort looked bloody awful.

Reactions: 14
Just gonna put my wish list here guys just so you can see not to beg nope no not at all and defo not to make dollar off you swipers nope
In know what the hell is that? Embarrassing . Her interpretation of manifesting no doubt .

she wants a safe sea.
Ok becs, just put a call in and we will stop the tides for you. 🤦🏼‍♀️🖕🏻 And she’s forgetting about the dog, he going on that flight with you is he or will you beFobbing him off on your mother or coughing up for kennels ?
She is milking this funny turn to the max..I’m so stressed and run down I NEED a holiday . Piss off, try working and earning your holidays “babe”.

Oh god 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️
7EF5D522-8526-4200-80A2-E01261972610.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Obviously ‘sun and heat’ is more important than their new puppy and saving up for their dream kitchen!
47A564EB-6989-4F8F-A0B7-12DEEE153BAA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Using that cute picture of Poppy to trick your followers into voting for you to go on more free holidays. Have you no shame Rebeggar?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Using that cute picture of Poppy to trick your followers into voting for you to go on more free holidays. Have you no shame Rebeggar?
It's is very low and annoying.
They have no shame. No mention if what happens to the dog whilst they away.
Lee using passive aggressive hand gesture emoji that already been said it's racist connotations.
Lees just a passive aggressive cocunts.
When I read that I thought ahh use of royal we. I think we want heat. Is he not sure what he means is we want whatever reb now wants and I can't keep up as in actually working right now and what she wants changes from week to week.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's is very low and annoying.
They have no shame. No mention if what happens to the dog whilst they away.
Lee using passive aggressive hand gesture emoji that already been said it's racist connotations.
Lees just a passive aggressive cocunts.
When I read that I thought ahh use of royal we. I think we want heat. Is he not sure what he means is we want whatever reb now wants and I can't keep up as in actually working right now and what she wants changes from week to week.
Lee doesn’t have a say in anything. What Rebs wants Rebs gets

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.