Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm new here so Hi 🖐🖐🖐
I've just popped on to say how does this woman not have social services at her door on the regs????!!! Those girls standing on the counter, Coco Pop Waffle being left alone, indoors, eating, for all that time!!!!!! Disgraceful 🙄
I think Social Services have more serious cases to concern themselves with.......

• Heart
Reactions: 34

leflower

Kids bored at home, now bored in those bloody woods for the 254th week running...I'm bored for them!

• Haha
  • Heart

CurlySue

VIP Member
Another thing that bothered me “walking in the woods and being at home makes ME happy”

As a mum I don’t do things at the weekend that make me happy, I do what makes my children happy, which in turn makes me genuinely happy. I love going out walks and so does the whole family. However we also treat the kids to swimming, soft play, museums, cinema. We google or ask on fb sometimes for recommendations for different things to do.
I really treasure my children and want to give them the best childhood. Sometimes I’d love nothing more than sitting in my jammies drinking Prosecco and munching crisps but I’ll have time for that when they’re older and don’t want to spend every waking minute with me.
That comment just made me sad for her girls.

• Heart

onmylunchbreak

I think what has happened to Rebecca is that her job as an influencer has slowly turned her into a completely different person. The constant praise and adoration inflated her ego, and the flow of freebies and gifts has skewed her perspective and given her a massive sense of entitlement. When Lee gave up work was the beginning of the end and she got used to having him there constantly. To go back to a ‘normal’ working week will have been a huge shock to her system.

That bubble burst for her over a fairly short space of time, and has brought out the worst in her. She’s now bitter, resentful and attention seeking. It’s a shame, as when she started she was seemingly accepting of Lees job offshore, spent more money on days out with her girls. I don’t know she just seemed so much happier and I think she knows it too. It’s a shame she can’t seem to figure out that it’s all connected and her unhappiness and resentment have been caused by her job fundamentally. She doesn’t help herself... the buying of the giant house has mounted pressure, and now the dog. She should have looked back to a time when she was happier and made changes to get back to that space - downsize your house for a smaller mortgage would have been a start.

We will see all influencers go the same way gradually, it won’t last forever as a form of advertising. It’s a massive fall from grace to go from being thrown freebies left right and centre to having to spend your own cash. They will all end up the same way as Rebecca has, along with their children. On the surface it’s a dream job, but it’s a temporary industry and comes at massive cost to your integrity and personal growth.

• Heart
Jesus. He’s started “subtle” begging for a holiday now.

Legitimately the two most embarrassing, cheap and close-fisted pair of twats on the Internet. Fact.

• Heart

Doesn’t Lee’s Mum own a home in Spain? Surely she’d be the first person to give them a free holiday since they so so need one? Never seen them on holiday there though 🤔
Doesn't come with kids club so she'd still have to spend time with them

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Thought her sister bought her a hair treatment for her Christmas?

.... 'I've been quiet, starting to feel better yadda yadda yah....... Ask me a question...' 🤔

How are the kitchen plans coming along?
How much did you spend on the dog?
Do you love the dog more than any of your daughters?
Why have you given up your channel?
What colour are you painting your garden fence?
Where's Rami?
What's down Lee's hole?
Doxxed anyone recently?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Title suggested by @MrsDimSum

Hey guyyyzzzz,

Rest your gym toned bum here and continue!
But don’t over exert yourself when posting a comment!

remember to take it slow guys, or you might just pass out with exhaustion 🙂
(and I don’t think we’re covered by insurance to get that CT scan and instagram worthy photo done 🤦‍♀️)

previous threads to read if you’re not feeling overwhelmed and exhausted.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
She can’t even do homework with her kids at home. . She actually is that useless. Homework in a cafe. What an absolute bell end.

• Heart
  • Haha
I've just sent my daughter the link about Neilson ambassadors...she's currently working in a ski resort in France for the season...graduated with a First class honours degree in Business management last July, but has been traveling since then...been to China , Bali as well as 5 weeks traveling through 5 countries in S America - trekked to Machu Pichu, sand surfing in the desert, Bolivian salt flats, Death road on a bike, boat up the Amazon- prior to this she's also volunteered/ taught in Cambodia and travelled extensively and independently in Europe and SE Asia!
Think she's slightly more adventurous than good old Rebegger and her piste bashing!
If your daughter goes for it dm me a link to where I can vote for her I'll give her a vote and if she needs to build an insta following to help or any social media link send them also.

• Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
That look is very ‘banchory’ though. Nothing against locals of course but it’s like a uniform that a lot of them wear. Barbour jacket. Check. Gilet. Check. Designer wellies. Check. Joules raincoat. Check. Old man rugby shirt... Check (ok maybe that’s just Pat!). It’s like they just shop for clothes in garden centres a lot of the time. I don’t think it suits Lee because he’s not really that kind of person, as much as Rebecca tries to make him that way. He’d be in his full rangers strip given half the chance 😂

• Haha

Yoko

Chatty Member
I’m sick to death or her moaning about lee working away! Here’s an idea..move to a house you can actually afford and then he wouldn’t have to! Worst mistake they ever made was buying that house! But they did it for “the gram” like everything else they do is! Lees a man slave..that’s why she misses him when he’s away. He needs to grow a pair and pronto!

• Heart

OliviaPope

No end to her begging!! It’s pathetic!!

How much clothes does an 8 year old need who wears a school uniform 5 days a week!! The kids don’t seem to change out of their school uniform after school so can’t be “desperate” for that many clothes since they have 5 school uniforms each!!

How about taking your 8 year old shopping and letting her choose what she would like!! Or keeping and handing down to the next kid? Why didn’t she top up a few things when all the sales were on after Christmas - or I’m i the only stupid parent that does this buying in the sales??

Maybe don’t spend over £1k on a designer dog if you can’t afford clothes for your kids!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
The leggings q has to be from a bastard. If not, they need to come over to the dark side. Welcome leggings friend.

As for the sex chat. Can’t get more vanilla.

294D84F0-D68C-4B35-962D-CF6EF08494C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Belleeyes

I agree. She’s faaaaaaar from mother of the year and takes risks I would never dream of but they’re not a case for social services. Statements like this kind of feed into the troll line I think.
I do think there needs to be a service set up dedicated to looking after children exposed online, in the same way there is regulations about child actors, model, etc.
Agreed. I think they are damaging their relationship with their kids, by selling their childhoods including Poppy's birth, for cash to fund their lifestyles. I think that's true for all these family/mummy vloggers, although the Meldrums are up there with some of the worst ones in my opinion.

However I think there are much worse cases that SS need to deal with, before 'moving on' to these vloggers. I presume there hasn't been much in the way of research into how this industry will impact these kids, so theres not a lot external bodies could do anyway. It's down to the parents, and unfortunately they can't see/don't care that they could be genuinely hurting their kids by doing things this way.

There are 'mummy' vloggers who seem to manage to minimise the impact on their kids. Don't shove them out for every ad, and dont film their every waking (and sleeping) moment. The focus is on them being a mum and their struggles and trials, with a little bit of kid content, which I think is a bit more balanced. I enjoy the camaraderie with these kind of instagrammers/vloggers because as a single mum without a lot of friends with kids, it's nice to feel like other people get it. So I'm not saying that it all 100% horrible and needs to be shut down (that would be hypocritical) , although I personally wouldn't put my son out their as it scares the shit out of me 😂🙈

It is down to the fact that The Meldrums seem to be far removed from reality, and everything is for the gram and to keep the gravy train going.

Those wee girls aren't 'neglected' although we are starting to see Poppy being left out for the dog, and the girls are being encouraged to treat her like 'the feral one' that her parents call her which could be impactful in later years. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Are you for real??
No I think @Bertie Bassett is Lee or Reb poking the jellyfish because they had to shut down that fake instagram.

• Heart

Red Fox

This has finished me right off!!

View attachment 77582

#gingerevolution - she’s surely having a laugh 😂
And there we have it....a businesswoman!!! Proof she is not a regular mum just sharing her life anymore, MRS MELDRUM IS A BUSINESS owned and run by Rebecca. She needs to conduct herself as a professional business and remember the words she has posted tonight the next time she messes up and cries troll 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha