Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I've just sent my daughter the link about Neilson ambassadors...she's currently working in a ski resort in France for the season...graduated with a First class honours degree in Business management last July, but has been traveling since then...been to China , Bali as well as 5 weeks traveling through 5 countries in S America - trekked to Machu Pichu, sand surfing in the desert, Bolivian salt flats, Death road on a bike, boat up the Amazon- prior to this she's also volunteered/ taught in Cambodia and travelled extensively and independently in Europe and SE Asia!
Think she's slightly more adventurous than good old Rebegger and her piste bashing!
Can we all vote for your daughter? Tattlers unite!!!
Your daughters sounds ideal candidate!
Rebeggar is a lazy assed cow who has about as much adventurous spirit as my little toe!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Stupidis

Apologies to all dog lovers, I am one myself. But when you have delivered 3 healthy children, how can you say that the last fortnight with a bloody adolescent dog has been the best two weeks of your life?
hope your kids don’t read that.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
All hail those "absolute heros", not doctors or nurses, police, firefighters or those in the military but youtubers who have to put up with negative comments. Those poor, brave souls. So brave. Someone send them a Hello Fresh box and boden jumper because they bloody well deserve it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Kids bored at home, now bored in those bloody woods for the 254th week running...I'm bored for them!
I wonder if when the girls are older and able to venture out on their own, and realise there’s a whole world out there, will they release their own book entitled ‘Life beyond the woods: things we discovered once we left Murder Mansion’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Ok not many people get me riled like Rebeggar. But quite frankly FUCK OFF Rebecca. You have to be the biggest moron on the planet. You “collapse” and need an ambulance and beta blockers allegedly and instead of getting proper tests by your GP you go for some wanky Reiki that increases your “vibrational frequency”. You have COMPLETELY lost the plot you twat. Seriously it’s amazing she can dress herself -she’s SO stupid.
I’m normally a very calm, kind person but this twatty cow brings at the very worst in me. I cannot understand why ANYONE thinks she’s worth following or listening to. She talks complete and utter shit the whole bloody time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Pandafeet

My first thought was "she's got her mum staying over incase she gets blue lighted for lifting her finger again". Thought they were wearing pyjamas 😂

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Hope everyone managed their 10 minute makeup to look as good as Mrs M this morning!
Covering up the retinol burns will take extra time though.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s says she’s burnt 560 cals at the gym and easing herself back. I’m a regular gym goer and it takes some doing to burn those cals and she’s not even in a sweat. She must be bloody superwoman.
she’s full of absolute shite.

she’s not broken a sweat. She’s done fuck all in that gym - other than make eyes at Rami and pout at herself in the mirror. It takes graft to burn 500-odd Kcals. She’s tiny so it would take loads of effort for her to burn that! She has no idea what she’s talking about and doesn’t realise how fucking stupid she sounds. What a muppet.

whinging about the NHS. Well - maybe if you had taken the iron tablets that your DOCTOR PRESCRIBED YOU MONTHS AGO you wouldn’t need to waste their time by trying to get another appointment for the same thing!!! It’s people like you Rebecca that are putting a strain on the services, you ignorant cow.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Apologies to all dog lovers, I am one myself. But when you have delivered 3 healthy children, how can you say that the last fortnight with a bloody adolescent dog has been the best two weeks of your life?
hope your kids don’t read that.
The gushing post about the dog this morning is the exact same kind of post she used to do when Poppy was a newborn - in fact, I’m pretty sure she even used the same phrasing with Poppy as she has with the dog - about him being made for the family etc

It’s just plain weird behaviour- he’s a DOG!!!!!!!! He’s not a baby. He’s a fucking DOG. (And I have dogs and have had them from pups so I’m not anti-dog or anything!!!)

It’s all just gobshite anyway. Bertie is just the latest new shiny thing that Rebecca has to occupy her little mind. She was the same gushing idiot over Poppy/the gym/her PT sessions/ murder mansion/her hair when she dyed it brown etc etc etc

She’s like a goldfish - has a 5 second attention span and then she’s bored and is looking for the next thing to entertain herself with.

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s such a whiny cow.

lee is away for 14 days. 14! Then he’s home for 3 weeks! Get a grip and grow up.
Him working off shore pays the bills... well, you know what else pays the bills Rebecca? YOU - IF YOU GOT OFF YOUR LAZY, ENTITLED ARSE AND GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!
Don’t whinge about Lee working off shore if you aren’t prepared to do anything about it. He doesn’t have to work off shore- it’s a choice that you both have made. GROW UP.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35