Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
fuck sake Betty don’t encourage them to come down here. We’ll keep our unspoilt coastlines and slow HOT summer days and they can have their concentration camp style Neilson package shit 😂😂😂

Re iron : she would have had a blood test at the hopsital. It’s the top common marker they look at. They would have told her her HCG levels. Fuck me they’re so stupid
Sorry this comment is unrelated to the original thread but a few months ago in a vlog she said how sorry she was for something she had done and she didn’t realise how much of a mistake it was and how it’s ruined slot of what she does and she’s apologised so many times etc but I’m confused on when it is she did ?

Megan07

Skim read this whilst solo parenting, I totally thought you said 'its the huge chin around her neck thats dragging her down' and I though whoa that's a bit harsh, totally true but a little harsh!
A few people have mentioned “murder mansion”, sorry but what does this mean??

What happened on the vloggers weekend Meldrum wasn’t invited to? Had a quick glance over Louise Pentland’s video but nothing of interest.

Maybe read the Wiki on the Meldrums, or read back through the other threads. She's not apologised for anything in my opinion.

I could not do what they do, in anyway shape or form, and they think we're all jealous !!!! :rolleyes:
I feel bad if someone offers to pay for my coffee when I go out.
Clearly they have absolutely have no sense of pride.
I couldn’t find anything about it !

Sayitso

VIP Member
Nearly everyone else wanting the job has pic of something active on the screenshot pic Reb has her Lee and 2 of her girls lying on the ground looks like she is planning on dumping poor poppy she isn't included in the pic

My hubby just voted for him also
So through her link you can vote other ppl?

gypsymoth

VIP Member
she did possibly burn 700...she said it was cardio.....so will continue at high burn rate even after exercise. maybe she used rowing machine and treadmill....skipping rope, burpees and star jumps and thats achievable.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I noticed there was a University marketing student on there who is very sporty. That would be a brilliant first job for her after University, using her sports, her degree and look great on her CV. I should imagine she would treat it properly as a job and not just a free holiday or two. Far more deserving than a snake oil salesman who sticks her two fingers up to her followers. That Mp4 clip could potentially be more damaging than the racism press.
mp4 clip??