Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god my little boy is due to start school nursery after the summer and I’m going to miss him 😥
Last baby and all that 😂 but I love having him around and so do his siblings. I am a SAHM and he’s with me all the time.
I don’t u derstand Reb and Lee’s parenting approach at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She says her hands were claw like ( as in seizures) she put that out there so I think she had better disclose it to her insurance company, even if she says she’s got the all clear, better to tell them and get it confirmed they are happy for her to drive, otherwise they could be funny about it if she had a bump. I know I’d inform my insurance company.
That’s why all of a sudden it was “just a panic attack” because she’s realised that if it really was a seizure/blackout then she will have her license taken away and she shouldn’t be driving. She either embellished what really happened or she didn’t but she’s making herself look like a proper liar right now.

Reactions: 25
Re nursery funding
To be eligible for 30 free hours you and your partner need to earn the minimum of 16 hours a week on min wage AND less than £100k year combined salary.

Reactions: 5
Wow, just wow! This is Lee’s answer to why Poppy was left behind in nursery yesterday. Kind of sums this pair of cocunts right up, not to mention the messages they are giving the older girls. Let’s the whole family go for a treat but leave the feral one in nursery so she doesn’t spoil it.

View attachment 74385
Shouldn’t have even been in the cafe in my humble opinion, emergency trip home from the rig to look after his hospitalised wife, girls and puppy, must have cost someone a fortune, yet he’s up a hill and in a cafe, and she’s swanning around the village as if nothing has happened, I would be SO embarrassed and be keeping a very low profile🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Re nursery funding
To be eligible for 30 free hours you and your partner need to earn the minimum of 16 hours a week on min wage AND less than £100k year combined salary.
Wow we have never been asked for earning info ! ? Sorry OT.
ETA Il stand corrected but it really does seem to be unconnected to Income in Scotland

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Shouldn't Bertie be left at home sometimes so he gets used to it? She seems to. Carry him everywhere. He will be thinking he rules that family rather than knowing he's at the bottom of the pecking order. I think they'll have issues with him in the future. They need to stop him biting poppy for a start. It won't be cute when he's older.
He will end up with separation anxiety if she doesn’t get him used to short periods being left alone at home. Cockerpoo’s are known as Velcro dogs as they don’t generally like being left so even more reason to work on it now. He does need to get used to lots of different sights, smells, sounds, people etc but also needs to get used to being left sometimes. And the biting needs sorting immediately.

Reactions: 15
She will soon get fed up with being tied to a dog. She loves her self care too much. I don't think her hair dresser or nail technician will want Bertie sat on her lap.

Yeah in Scotland the 30 hours is not means tested. But not all childcare setting are offering the full 30 hours. I don't think the nursery at Banchory Primary School are

Reactions: 6
the more I realise the timings , the more im
Convinced not having to go into the work place is a main motivation for a dog.

Reactions: 11
realistically what can she do as a real job
there are plenty of entry level jobs she could easily do if she actually wanted to,but she’s a snobby cow and will deem them all as beneath her. She could work in a shop/supermarket/bank/school/doctors surgery etc - all offer entry level jobs. There’s literally thousands of jobs she could easily apply to do. The pay wouldn’t be particularly great but this is someone who has never had a proper job in her life! She couldn’t honestly expect to get into a job offering a high salary when she’s done nothing and has no real world work experience to offer an employer (sorry but a few months getting drunk in Florida is not a real job!!)

Reactions: 13
If you were to google anaemia and associated symptoms, ( which we all know Rebs will have done) they are akin to the same symptoms as a panic attack
I hope she’s now taking the iron supplements the Dr PRESCRIBED and not still taking the substandard supplements that the sheep were advising
Drinking lots of tea interferes with absorption of iron- but drinking orange juice or anything with vitamin C helps.... also eating lots of green leafy veggies ( not the bland diet she keeps showing us!)
Hope this helps 😜
All of this. I have low iron despite taking a crap ton of iron each day, 3 x 300mg of ferrous fumarate only brings my levels up to "normal" and if I miss a dose, I feel it immediately. I really hate the stomach problems it causes but I'd rather have an upset stomach instead of the heart palpitations, muscle cramps, fatigue, brain fog, feeling like I'm about to have a panic attack, breathlessness, mouth ulcers and general tit feeling. I take my tablets with vitamin C and try to eat a lot of dark green veggies while limiting my beloved coffee. How she can't see or want to take care of this for her daughters is mind boggling. I have two girls and I can't take care of them properly if I'm not taking care of my own health. She's so thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she (or anyone) *have* to get a job though if they’re self sustainable? I think it’s safe to say they’re not claiming any state benefits (or shouldn’t be!) so they’re self sufficient within their family unit between his wage and what’s left of her earnings. They’ll pay tax. What reason is there for one of them to work more unless they want to earn more for themselves? Meldrum’s aside, I disagree with the increased focus on getting every eligible adult to work more and more hours and every child into childcare for longer and longer days. Who is actually happy in that arrangement? Not the parents usually who’d like to see more of their kids* - and certainly not the children. Some SCHOOL nurseries will have kids in 10 hour days come August. Is this what we’re doing to our children now? Is this living? It’s all to benefit the government in increased taxes, not families. I’m not bashing working families or stay at home families just bashing the politicians who want us all working until we die and having zero family time. We don’t have to accept this message that we should all be working every hour - we should be fighting back for more balance and flexibility <gets off soap box, sorry>

*please note I’m not thinking of Rebecca in this instance 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.